Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreo View Post
    You clearly misunderstood what exactly I've tried to say.
    Canada want something and our fierce leader is trying to fight back. Which have a same effect as enraged kitten, and rest of the world (aka US) don't give a damn.
    Yeah, that has nothing to do with Southpark... just crazy talk.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Dragon Energy Mitten still trolling with obvious falsehoods and lies?
    SMH at leat tag me dude. ( ̄へ ̄)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You need a translation? Point it out... I am here for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see how insane he thinks I am. I’ll play along...

To be fair, I do slow roll my sarcasm. It’s like building to a punchline. That’s totally my bad...
    I just saw he was quoting you and acting like you were a Trump supporter...I was like wtf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to admit, first thing I thought of was Southpark...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

But her emails!!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s my bad really. I was being obtuse and in this day and age, someone might say what I did and mean it. I got someone to start proving how devoted they were to Trump, simply because I thought it would be funny to question it. I never thought someone would reply actually telling me what they do as devotion to Trump... in 2015 it couldn’t be anything, but sarcasm... now...
    There are more than enough legitimately like that round here that if you don't spot the name immediately it's more than likely the real thing. /sigh...

As other posters pointed out, especially ones trying desperately to look tough and edgy, I would say that it's utterly pointless to make deals with Americans, be it about nukes or milch cows, since they feel they are too important and ''powerful'' to respect their own signature.

Fuck America. Canada pisses on you.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Fuck America. Canada pisses on you.
    I can only hope so. Trump's zealots needs to be taken down a peg as the economy goes lower and lower thanks to their Orange God's dumbass decisions.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    So Maple Syrup, bacon, oil, timber and they won't take Justin Bieber back?
    No you dont understand we gave you justin beiber to appease the gods for a good poutine harvest, you were supposed to consume him body and soul instead of letting him evolve

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    So Maple Syrup, bacon, oil, timber and they won't take Justin Bieber back?
    I foresee a great clone army of Justin Biebers marching on America in retaliation of these tariffs.