Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The game running like shit isn't the only issue it has.

Likely because its there opinion based on the current issues with the game? I won't speak for them so I won't claim to know the reason why they dislike the pvp.

I do know you claimed to like World Pvp and yet complained about the two core elements of it.

1) Being killed by higher leveled players.
    2) Being camped by said players.

You outright said many times in many threads you like world pvp, But yet just a few pages back complained about world pvp and two core elements of it. When I pointed this out you outright ignored my post.

As for telling you what that was: It was a poster finding something they thought was funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Its gonna take a lot to top Rift and its "Rift Classic" release.
    Honestly. Rift is not as bad as this.

I know I give that game stick but well....

The worst MMO I remember was Darkfall personally. That kind of quality is what this is on par with.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Honestly. Rift is not as bad as this.

I know I give that game stick but well....

The worst MMO I remember was Darkfall personally. That kind of quality is what this is on par with.
    Only reason I say its on pair is because of what it was to what it has become. But really you are right tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    The game running like shit isn't the only issue it has.

Likely because its there opinion based on the current issues with the game? I won't speak for them so I won't claim to know the reason why they dislike the pvp.
    The problem, that is literally giving me an headache right now, my fucking head is hurting me right at this moment, is that no one is giving criticism and offering reasons to "why"

They are just spaming over and over and over and over and over and over, "the game sucks" and "it already failed 4 times"
    Without any kind of criticism and reasons.

I do know you claimed to like World Pvp and yet complained about the two core elements of it.

1) Being killed by higher leveled players.
    2) Being camped by said players.

You outright said many times in many threads you like world pvp, But yet just a few pages back complained about world pvp and two core elements of it. When I pointed this out you outright ignored my post.
    You never saw me in my countless threads about "world pvp" approving this actions.
    They are quite bad in my opinion.
    I love world pvp but i dont approve "griefing". I've never done that.

i never ignored your post, i think i've answeared you at the time.
    Or maybe i quoted another person and tried to answer you that way.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-06-02 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    You never saw me in my countless threads about "world pvp" approving this actions.
    They are quite bad in my opinion.
    I love world pvp but i dont approve "griefing". I've never done that.

i never ignored your post, i think i've answeared you at the time.
    Or maybe i quoted another person and tried to answer you that way.
    So you don't like world pvp then

World Pvp is Griefing,Camping and killing low levels. That is the core of World Pvp anything different is just battlegrounds like what WoW has. As I have already pointed out twice.

The problem, that is literally giving me an headache right now, my fucking head is hurting me right at this moment, is that no one is giving criticism and offering reasons to "why"

They are just spaming over and over and over and over and over and over, "the game sucks" and "it already failed 4 times"
    Without any kind of criticism and reasons.
    People have given reasons, You not liking said reasons is a different story.

My Opinion of the game thus far is that its another Korea MMO and it runs like dog shit. That is more then enough for me to avoid it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

So you don't like world pvp then

World Pvp is Griefing,Camping and killing low levels. That is the core of World Pvp anything different is just battlegrounds like what WoW has. As I have already pointed out twice.

People have given reasons, You not liking said reasons is a different story.

My Opinion of the game thus far is that its another Korea MMO and it runs like dog shit. That is more then enough for me to avoid it.
    Gameplay, optimisation, devs lying and so on.

Loads of reasons this game should be easily given a red flag.

15+ Year Old Account

You want this game to go to shit just for the lolz. You want to see it burn.
    We have 3 times already.

Deleted
    People have given reasons
    No they haven't.

No they haven't.
    Two posts above this is some reasons.

There is a difference in not liking those opinions/reasons and not giving any.

when a game launching in 2018 has less content than a 2007 wow expansion you know it's pretty bad not even taking into consideration the optimization,duping and the fact they didn't even bother properly translating the tutorial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by connection View Post
    when a game launching in 2018 has less content than a 2007 wow expansion you know it's pretty bad not even taking into consideration the optimization,duping and the fact they didn't even bother properly translating the tutorial.
    This is one of the few posts that offer actual criticism. They are all valid concerns.

The "duping" has already been adressed.
    People were banned.
    Gold removed from them.

But its true that the bug shouldnt be there in the first place when they already knew about it in previous launches.

This is one of the few posts that offer actual criticism. They are all valid concerns.
    So
    Gameplay, optimisation, devs lying and so on.

Loads of reasons this game should be easily given a red flag.
    Isn't criticism? Or are you just going to ignore it because it proves your narrative wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Issues off the top of my mind
    Extremely poor optimization. You can edit the .ini file but it still performs quite poorly when with anyone else and no one should need to edit a game file themselves.
    Really bad translation. Even in the starter / tutorial zones which should get the most focus, there is extremely broken English with some quests talking about abilities that have been renamed. Why this stuff isn’t linked to the damn ability’s ID blows my mind.
    Animation locking makes the game very unenjoyabke when doing group content. Stuff that is easily dodgable you need to watch hit you. This type of decision of if you should use take a chance at an animation lock is not a fun decision. This is subjective but I can guarantee most video game players will agree with this.
    Horribly handling servers at launch. Locking out servers to new characters / faction locking it is always going to cause controversy and for people to dislike the game. Luckily for them, they have gone from the 40K initial people to 15K so this was a very short lived issue.
    No end game content. A new game already gets enough flack for this but a fucking rerelease should never have this issue. Not having it balanced with the new combat system? Sure, that happens. Completely removing it is ridiculous.
    Generic story was generic but for me, I didn’t mind it since it was at least a new game. But I can fully understand the complaints here, with addition to their needless censoring of the game.
    Their lack of understanding with how to balance content - see latest patch with the damage nerf. I do believe this has improved PVP but has definitely made PVE much worse.

I’m sure there are others but that’s a quick look at the issues

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Extremely poor optimization. You can edit the .ini file but it still performs quite poorly when with anyone else and no one should need to edit a game file themselves.
    Really bad translation. Even in the starter / tutorial zones which should get the most focus, there is extremely broken English with some quests talking about abilities that have been renamed. Why this stuff isn’t linked to the damn ability’s ID blows my mind.
    Animation locking makes the game very unenjoyabke when doing group content. Stuff that is easily dodgable you need to watch hit you. This type of decision of if you should use take a chance at an animation lock is not a fun decision. This is subjective but I can guarantee most video game players will agree with this.
    Horribly handling servers at launch. Locking out servers to new characters / faction locking it is always going to cause controversy and for people to dislike the game. Luckily for them, they have gone from the 40K initial people to 15K so this was a very short lived issue.
    No end game content. A new game already gets enough flack for this but a fucking rerelease should never have this issue. Not having it balanced with the new combat system? Sure, that happens. Completely removing it is ridiculous.
    Generic story was generic but for me, I didn’t mind it since it was at least a new game. But I can fully understand the complaints here, with addition to their needless censoring of the game.
    Their lack of understanding with how to balance content - see latest patch with the damage nerf. I do believe this has improved PVP but has definitely made PVE much worse.

Again to add on top of this.

A PvP game selling the toggle in the cash shop. And giving you two measly free potions to turn it off a day.

The fact they have the gall to charge £26.99 for it is even more amusing.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-06-02 at 08:08 PM.

So

Isn't criticism? Or are you just going to ignore it because it proves your narrative wrong.
    He's ignoring criticism that he can't counter.

I'd wager he'll only actually address ones that have complaints that may have been fixed.

Duping was huge.

"It got fixed and they ban people."

The duping bug was known for a long while. Including previous iterations of the game.
    It is why people found it immediately.

If he replies to this, I bet you he doesn't actually provide anything of value in terms of countering.
    He'll just whine that people are wrong, and dismiss them as bashers/trolls.

As Elec has mentioned earlier, he's arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.
    He wants to stir the pot and play the ignorant devil's advocate for what I can only assume is some weird sense of fulfillment.

My one friend who didn't refund and is still playing, gave a much more sound reasoning behind her decision to push forward.
    I think she's a better representation of people that wish to like Bless and continue playing it.
    She admitted the game had tons of issues, but she really just needs a break from WoW in a fresh-start MMO.
    She hopes the conditions improve, but she wont childishly deny the current situation is shitty.
    She's even a Ranger.

Deleted
    Apple, Orange, Banana and so on.

Loads of reasons this game should be easily given a red flag

See what i did there?
    That is not criticism.´
    Saying "gameplay"........gameplay, lolz, and saying literally nothing after that. Not a reason, no "why"?

I feel sorry for you for trying to dig up one comment from Elleccybub with constructive feedback.
    What did you search? 10 pages?
    You will not find any criticism from ellecybub on this thread. Sorry.

You will not find any criticism from ellecybub on this thread. Sorry.
    Didn't need to dig 10 pages its right on this one. You are deflecting now because you can't counter the argument's giving to you. Congratz you have became the slipmat of the bless thread.

Just couple posts above yours.

Again to add on top of this.

A PvP game selling the toggle in the cash shop. And giving you two measly free potions to turn it off a day.

The fact they have the gall to charge £26.99 for it is even more amusing.

Deleted
    Didn't need to dig 10 pages its right on this one. You are deflecting now because you can't counter the argument's giving to you. Congratz you have became the slipmat of the bless thread.

Just couple posts above yours.
    You do realize you are quoting posts he have made AFTER me saying he gives no constructive feedback...
    You will not find a single constructive feedback from him in this entire thread previous to this.

Ofcourse NOW, less than a hour ago he is actually trying.

You do realize you are quoting posts he have made AFTER me saying he gives no constructive feedback...
    You will not find a single constructive feedback from him in this entire thread previous to this.

Ofcourse NOW, less than a hour ago he is actually trying.
    Your post is #297 and 8:08PM and his post was at 8:03PM and is #295. There is a 5min gap between the posts and yours was the second one.

So tell me again how he said it AFTER your post. Also its one criticism he has posted many times about and so have I.

There is also a poster he was replying to that gave a list of there issues with the game.

Look just admit your ether defending or wrong because the proof is in the pudding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow, an MMO managed to make combat and movement feel even clunkier than FF14. I'm amazed.

Deleted
    Your post is #297 and 8:08PM and his post was at 8:03PM and is #295. There is a 5min gap between the posts and yours was the second one.

So tell me again how he said it AFTER your post. Also its one criticism he has posted many times about and so have I.

There is also a poster he was replying to that gave a list of there issues with the game.

Look just admit your ether defending or wrong because the proof is in the pudding.
    I didnt start saying he offers absolutely no criticism at #297.
    I've been saying this for hours now. #285 was the most recent one.

I always keep my mouth shut in regards to posts like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post

THIS is constructive feedback. This is good, its letting people know the problems of the game and its one opinion.
    What he is doing is outright saying lies and bashing the game for no reason.
    Want to make a bet?
    He will say in the next few posts "the game already failed 3/4 times" yet again.