Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who would still be running a 32-bit in this day and age? I had a 64bit back in like 2006 or 2007.

Bless online works better with DX9 ....just saying

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Bless online works better with DX9 ....just saying
    Bless Online is also garbage that failed 3 times in a row.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    Hopefully this will weed out all those people who stand there complaining about fps lag during a 5-man dungeon.
    FPS lag happens on all system. I was in a Mythic earlier and was seeing my FPS drop as low at 90FPS so it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    For wow even 16GB is overkill and I still get shit frames in patches of suramar. It all comes down to how much ram your GPU will utilize but it becomes obvious that after w while you must take into account how much electricity you use. I think a rig with 1060-1070 6gb and a 16GB ram can stand games for the next 2 years very well and another 2 years decent. For wow double these times.
    No it's not.

WoW is moving to the point 8gb is minimum. Couple more expansions later and it will be. It's still 4GB for now.

4GB is the most a 32 bit OS can handle. However that is not the only issue Blizzard have from maintaining support from it. Having to maintain a version very little people use is not worth the cost to upkeep it. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-06-04 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Bless Online is also garbage that failed 3 times in a row.

Just saying.
    Thats why i said it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    They're going to be able to a lot more stuff easier by finally breaking from the 32 bit system. No one should blame Blizzard for this decision as most games had done that years ago. It sucks for the people who don't have the money for one, but honestly you can buy a $400 tower with integrated graphics and probably beat an 8 year old system on 32 bit xp.

Hell you could probably find an older 64 bit system for under $100 then just get a cheap 1050.
    This.

Intel HD 630 on the chips actually do quite well on low/low-medium settings.

TLDR: Vanilla wow cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    TLDR: Vanilla wow cancelled
    Because they can't modify Vanilla to a 64 bit client right?

Oh wait....

Deleted
    Agreed.

They even say the vast majority are on a 64 bit.

They are not going to continue supporting what is clearly a very small minority just to limit the game.
    There's Probly like 3 people still using 32 bit and trying to game.

Ones a Mongolian death worm farmer in the gobi desert
    Ones that Nigerian fucking Prince that keeps emailing me from his hut via a unicef WiFi connection.
    And the last guy is some fat neck beard with a trilby who thinks 32bit is the new atari....

Because they can't modify Vanilla to a 64 bit client right?

Oh wait....
    But that won't be true vanilla!

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I’m totally in favor of going forward to 64bit only and it doesn’t affect me all I keep saying is if someone is 14-15 and daddy can’t buy him new pc or for whatever other reason they are stuck at 32 we shouldn’t laugh at them. The game isn’t only played by adults. Either way this is as non issue as the old models new models was.
    When I was that age I wanted a pc. My dad offered to put half the money in if I got a part time job. So I did with some other odd jobs. Made up the £350 needed in 4 months.

Wasn't an amazing pc but it ran stuff ok. Although my dad kind of gave me his old 8600 GT as a kind of bonus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaice View Post
    Now i definitely need to build a hot wheels pc with loops/ramps/etc.
    You turn it on by sending a hotwheel down a track that eventually presses a button.
    that or when you overclock it, it begins two spinning pads that cause a hotwheel to go through a constant loop like this
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I'm not sure how people were managing on 4GB of memory before this point (the cap of 32 bit OS's). Microsoft Word doesn't even run on that anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. There is no need to support the small amount of players that can't run 64.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm not sure how people were managing on 4GB of memory before this point (the cap of 32 bit OS's). Microsoft Word doesn't even run on that anymore.
    Who needs Word when you got notepad!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Who needs Word when you got notepad!
    Who needs notepad when you got a quill and ink with paper!

Who needs notepad when you got a quill and ink with paper!
    Fountain pens FTW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Whelp, guess I'm done with WoW now.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    it's good that i have 64 bits