Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Saving thread for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Does it work online too? Or will it cause issues when you play with others over Battle Net?
    it's specifically made not to cause conflict

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Walp, I suppose it's been long enough since the last time I ran through WC3. I had played with an earlier (MUCH earlier) build of this mod quite some time ago. Looks like just about everything has been updated/changed since then so this outta be nice. I like to play in order and without cheats though; so I'll be spending a good amount of time looking at human and orc buildings; might wait just a tiny bit longer for that first before I run through the campaigns again. Thanks for this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Walp, I suppose it's been long enough since the last time I ran through WC3. I had played with an earlier (MUCH earlier) build of this mod quite some time ago. Looks like just about everything has been updated/changed since then so this outta be nice. I like to play in order and without cheats though; so I'll be spending a good amount of time looking at human and orc buildings; might wait just a tiny bit longer for that first before I run through the campaigns again. Thanks for this.
    Human and orc buildings from AoA were removed over an internal team argument about this coming out before the SC2 mod and are being remade.

Scourge is finished (buildings not in mod are done and update coming soon) and Night Elf is done.

Every unit in the game is done. and most other assets

like any mod and any game there is polish work to be done on everything implemented so if you see something questionable maybe ask about it. odds are it's already being redone again.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-06-05 at 02:05 PM.

Very cool. Now I just need to not suck at WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Very cool. Now I just need to not suck at WC3.
    download a custom key script and heroes abilities go to QWER

it's legal it's just how hotkey programming worked for WC3 oddly.

https://gaming-tools.com/warcraft-3/qwer-customkeys/

I've being given a version of the mod with all the removed human and Orc Armies of Azeroth building assets

I should be doing a youtube playthrough very soon to show off the entire complete version of the mod.

and Fortunately I'm extremely good at WC3. Frankly playing the vanilla campaigns and not the Enhanced difficulty campaigns will be easy mode so gameplay should be good.

only undead building left needing done is the Altar. outside that my version will have all buildings converted. so get hyped and check out the mod. Full release is more then likely happening this fall/winter

- - - Updated - - -

oh my god the new file I got that has everything completed is amazing.

Ill post everything shortly before i start the campaign youtube playthrough uploads

- - - Updated - - -

In my version 99% of everything is absolutely finished. only thing is a few doodads and the Undead Altar
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-06-05 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    Some units have a really awful "shading" effect on them on many of these trees... almost as if shadows aren't working properly.
    Reminds me of some recolored units which you can find on custom maps (like a red kodo rider etc.). I can see the higher quality models, but it honestly does look worse than the original because of that.

Pretty cool stuff though

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Some units have a really awful "shading" effect on them on many of these trees... almost as if shadows aren't working properly.
    Reminds me of some recolored units which you can find on custom maps (like a red kodo rider etc.). I can see the higher quality models, but it honestly does look worse than the original because of that.

Pretty cool stuff though
    Sure it does

Red Kodo Rider is a Campaign Chaos orc btw
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-06-05 at 10:22 PM.

Just got it installed, and it sure is cool. Great to see some better models after all this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Sure it does

Red Kodo Rider is a Campaign Chaos orc btw
    No, I meant the units that were completely red/yellow/whatever the map maker decided to make them look like. they units were basically "glowing" or "pitch black".

No, I meant the units that were completely red/yellow/whatever the map maker decided to make them look like. they units were basically "glowing" or "pitch black".
    why you watching gameplay of shitty maps

Deleted
    why you watching gameplay of shitty maps
    What are you talking about.

forget it.

What are you talking about.
    youre talking about some random jet black kodo likes it's relevant. you tell me

Deleted
    You opened this thread here, I thought I was allowed to discuss this mod... didn't know you were simply advertising it like you earn money for it or something.

I'm saying the skin/colour/models look off - similar to how custom-mappers gave units a different colour and made them look ugly.

wtf@ instant reply btw.

You opened this thread here, I thought I was allowed to discuss this mod... didn't know you were simply advertising it like you earn money for it or something.

I'm saying the skin/colour/models look off - similar to how custom-mappers gave units a different colour and made them look ugly.

wtf@ instant reply btw.
    What looks off. Why not give examples.

Deleted
    What looks off. Why not give examples.
    Just my opinion:

pretty much everything in here for example, especially the Kodo and Wolfriders - even more so when you compare it to the original. I think most of it's flair is lost when everything has the same shade of grey. It's as if they are walking inside someone's shadow, instead of walking through the blazing sun.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm considering it. Some of it looks polished, some of them look really off. Like, the Pit Lords are just ugly, and some of the buildings definitely seem unfinished. I dunno, I may try it out, but I was having a hard time figuring out how to download it from that site. They should upload to the Hive Workshop.

Just my opinion:

pretty much everything in here for example, especially the Kodo and Wolfriders - even more so when you compare it to the original. I think most of it's flair is lost when everything has the same shade of grey. It's as if they are walking inside someone's shadow, instead of walking through the blazing sun.

Shadows are the same. what are you even talking about
    The main difference is the team colors are far more subtle instead of bright and all over the unit

Also cactus doodads probably havnt been remade yet it looks like.

also pretty sure the NEW one looks like it's a blazing desert from the tileset.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-06-06 at 04:28 PM.