Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    PvP starts at level 30 zones.
    It was a nightmare for me, i died at least 10 times straight in the first zone. It was worse than Stranglethorn Valley.
    Even with the "anti pvp potions" i still die because i cant activate them in combat.

I see players from the other faction in every quest hub im currently in.

Towellie was probably ahead from every other player if he "rushed" through the zones very quickly pre damage nerf.

I guarantee you, there is plenty of people to pvp with right now.
    I know he had the few days head start too, maybe that's what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    I know he had the few days head start too, maybe that's what it was.
    Is he even playing it?

Last I checked he was back on WoW.

Only known name I see playing it now is "Docgotgame". Don't know of any of the other streamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    And now, everything on MMOchampion makes sense. Thanks mods, you're all doing absolutely smashing work.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, doesn't every MMO released in the past 5 years makes you damn glad WoW exists? At least one company has got it right
    Nah there are good MMOs out there beside WoW imo.

FF14, ESO, GW2, few F2P titles if you know where to look.

I think there are a few companies who got it right. Just right now most like Neowiz got it wrong. Simple as that.

This game suffers from traditionally bad mechanics typical to Asian MMOs.

- Channel-based instancing which allows unending circlegrinding. I also had a guy warp out to another instance after I killed him just because why not.
    - Extremely grindy and zergy gameplay. Go as a train and grind and you'll level fast.
    - Cash shop for boosts (P2Skip) and PvP safety.

These things are beyond the disaster of a launch the game had with dupes, xp exploits and balance. I almost refunded when they made the blanket nerf on damage. Everything was just awful.

One good thing I can say is that the devs are seemingly trying to fix the game. But let's be honest, the game failed previous launches in other regions for a reason. The game simply isn't good.

Sure, there are some okay MMOs, ESO in particular is quite fun when I play it on console, but it's not even funny how far ahead WoW is, I genuinely wish a decent game arose and really temped me to switch over. So far, nothing at all.
    The thing is saying something is far ahead is subjective.

In terms of raw player numbers it's probably still WoW.

For me quality wise though it goes to FF14 as of late personally. But again that's just subjectivity.

Of course, it could just be me. I really tried to get into FF14 but it just felt like a less good wow but with the whole anime theme
    XIV isn't even trying to be like WoW, it's an MMO with the trinity and traditional PVE but no where else does it compare to WoW at all.

I enjoy WoW more then XIV, a few friends enjoy XIV more. XIV is a more laid back experience in general with slower paced combat and not the "play meta/fotm or GTFO" attitude of WoW. I only enjoy WoW more at this point due to it having a higher skill ceiling but that comes with the price I mentioned above.

Yeah, I'm definitely out from this game. It's way too messed up.

• First it was the horrendous launch balance that let early players level insanely fast compared to new players.
    • Secondly came the majorly abused duping for mats that are still in the game.
    • Thirdly there's now the chili exploit where players gained 100g an hour before nerf.

No matter where you turn, new players are punished because they weren't in and exploited\took advantage of bad mechanics like everybody else did. In a grindy Asian MMO. Let that sink in for a moment.

At this point this game simply has too much baggage. All that could save it was a server wipe and with all issues fixed. Since that's not going to happen, all that's left is to say goodbye to this game.

Bless Online is by far one of the worst launches I've ever experienced. Buyers beware.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Yeah, I'm definitely out from this game. It's way too messed up.

• First it was the horrendous launch balance that let early players level insanely fast compared to new players.
    • Secondly came the majorly abused duping for mats that are still in the game.
    • Thirdly there's now the chili exploit where players gained 100g an hour before nerf.

No matter where you turn, new players are punished because they weren't in and exploited\took advantage of bad mechanics like everybody else did. In a grindy Asian MMO. Let that sink in for a moment.

At this point this game simply has too much baggage. All that could save it was a server wipe and with all issues fixed. Since that's not going to happen, all that's left is to say goodbye to this game.

Bless Online is by far one of the worst launches I've ever experienced. Buyers beware.
    Worse than Warlords of Draenor yes or no?

But yeah it's showing dude. Steamcharts down to 19k now in the 24 hour peak. 15k less than the max peak which was 34k. 5-7k less than the steady 24-26 it held over the weekend so I'm guessing the interest is dying down.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-06-07 at 01:20 AM.

I keep wanting to rebuy the game, but then I talk to my friends who had not refunded it who just state "Don't, maybe in a year or 2 when the developers actually fix the glaring issues".

My biggest gripe is the one I have with WoW as well, the utterly horrible Optimisation.

i5-6600
    16GB memory
    1070 Gaming X

10-15fps...

WoW runs like shit because it's CPU bound and will nog get better

But when I can run most games on Max without issues, and games like Bless and WoW run like dogshite it makes me a bit sad.

Oh and the exploits, forced PVP and nonsensical translations

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    I keep wanting to rebuy the game, but then I talk to my friends who had not refunded it who just state "Don't, maybe in a year or 2 when the developers actually fix the glaring issues".

My biggest gripe is the one I have with WoW as well, the utterly horrible Optimisation.

i5-6600
    16GB memory
    1070 Gaming X

10-15fps...

But when I can run most games on Max without issues, and games like Bless and WoW run like dogshite it makes me a bit sad.

It's your money mate. If you want to then go for it.

But well I'd advise heavy research before jumping back in.

To a lot of people this is definitely a "buyer beware" game.

Personally there are loads of MMOs I'd say play before this. Even Rift. And I mean go look at what I post about it in that sub forum.

10+ Year Old Account

i5-6600
    16GB memory
    1070 Gaming X

10-15fps...

WoW isn't optimised? That's ridiculous.

Not sure why your CPU has issues with WoW.

Just looked up yours vs mine http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i...-Core-i5-6600K (there is little difference)

I can stream and raid in WoW easily with no frame drops. If you think WoW is poorly optimised, something is wrong on your end.

Mess Online however, is extremely poorly optimised.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2018-06-08 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    WoW isn't optimised? That's ridiculous.

Not sure why your CPU has issues with WoW.

Just looked up yours vs mine http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i...-Core-i5-6600K (there is little difference)

I can stream and raid in WoW easily with no frame drops. If you think WoW is poorly optimised, something is wrong on your end.

Mess Online however, is extremely poorly optimised.
    Yes Wow is poorly optimized and that's due to the engine they used (since its old as shit). His rig running at 10-15fps is 100% a him issue but to say you don't have fps drops in wow then your lying. Wow does not run rock solid on anyones rig at any time unless your facing a wall.

Wow is poorly optimized because its more CPU demanding than GPU and it shouldn't be.

- - - Updated - - -

i5-6600
    16GB memory
    1070 Gaming X

10-15fps...

Your CPU is better then mine, If your having that kind of performance then its a you issue not WoW.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yes Wow is poorly optimized and that's due to the engine they used (since its old as shit). His rig running at 10-15fps is 100% a him issue but to say you don't have fps drops in wow then your lying. Wow does not run rock solid on anyones rig at any time unless your facing a wall.

Wow is poorly optimized because its more CPU demanding than GPU and it shouldn't be.
    Ok, maybe I should have said never drop below 50 FPS. Which to me is nothing, most of the time I'm at 60 FPS.

WoW is the most optimised MMO I've played, and how they've made the game look today on their old engine is a great job.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2018-06-08 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Your CPU is better then mine, If your having that kind of performance then its a you issue not WoW.
    most of the times the game ran fine, but there was 1 particular area (new player spawns in, turns back into an Open PVP high level area) and the FPS immediatly tanked. Even when turning the camera towards it.

Do note, this was after 2 days of EA launch, I refunded it sadly

Well looks like I'm not getting my money back... thanks Steam :'(
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Well looks like I'm not getting my money back... thanks Steam :'(
    Don't buy known shit games with massive neon warning lights.

I also wonder when you bought it considering Steam was handing out 'no questions asked' refunds shortly after launch.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

http://steamcharts.com/app/681660

So much for it having more than BDO.....

http://steamcharts.com/app/582660

So what that lasted how long Bless? Week and a half?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Don't buy known shit games with massive neon warning lights.

I also wonder when you bought it considering Steam was handing out 'no questions asked' refunds shortly after launch.
    Nah the game is fine. Playing with my brother and we are having an okay time, nothing great but eh.

I just needed that $60 back for personal reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    http://steamcharts.com/app/681660

So much for it having more than BDO.....

http://steamcharts.com/app/582660

So what that lasted how long Bless? Week and a half?
    Game will probably be struggling to break 5k in the next month. Which is fine if the condense servers I guess.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Is it a Mobile game or PC game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco11 View Post
    Is it a Mobile game or PC game?
    PC, game is coming to mobile though and has better graphics.