Page 60 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Like I said, I chose my traits because I was hoping to be scum. That wasn't to be, unfortunately.
    GUYS I WANTED TO BE SCUM AND I BUILT MY ROLE AROUND BEING SCUM AND NOW THAT I HAVE HAD SOME PRESSURE DIRECTED AT ME I NEED TO REAFFIRM EVERY 2 POSTS HOW NOT SCUM I CLEARLY AM EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO BE.

/10charss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Apologies for my absence, and for coincidentally appearing right after you called me out.

Also I still don't trust Decagon, though I still don't know why I distrusted him as early as D1. So, fuck it.
    YES APOLOGIES, IT IS COINCIDENCE THAT THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I'VE BEEN CALLED OUT FOR LURKING ONLY TO APPEAR WHEN I'M CALLED OUT. HERE IS VOTE WITH NO REASON, CLEARLY AM CONTRIBUTING, Yes?!

/10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    lol am I "known" for that?
    STUMP BOI IS BEST BOI

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    GUYS I WANTED TO BE SCUM AND I BUILT MY ROLE AROUND BEING SCUM AND NOW THAT I HAVE HAD SOME PRESSURE DIRECTED AT ME I NEED TO REAFFIRM EVERY 2 POSTS HOW NOT SCUM I CLEARLY AM EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO BE.

/10charss
    I've already said you can trust me. Anyone not doing so is being very silly.

I don't lie when I promise something in these games. I've played over fifty games at this point and stuck to a very strict sense of honour whilst doing so. Give credit where credit is due, please.

I also haven't had any real pressure on me since D1. If people find me suspicious, they should vote for me today.

Quote Originally Posted by graeham View Post
    i've already said you can trust me.
    please yes trust me. I jumped on lurker train so clearly am best boi.

Mid day mark.

Cruelle(5) - Lysah(#962), Bageloaf(#1160), Graeham(#1161), Virothe(#1163), Kel(#1167)
    Kel(2) - Cruelle(#1030), JynxieJ(#1178)
    Arialla(1) - Kryllian(#999)
    JynxieJ(1) - Arialla(#1016)
    Reticence(1) - Largehorn(#1175)
    Decagon(1) - Reticence(#1177)

Transfers will go out shortly.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post

A few interesting things here:

N1 Steal: That means something prevented Cruelle from "stealing" anything from Satsu. Satsu didn't have anything that would have prevented it and the amount that the Assassin lot went for meant that Satsu had plenty of money to steal. Either you are lying about your traits or lying about your target. Neither is a town thing to do.
    Nothing prevented me from stealing, My lone wolf trait won't work if someone visits. This is night one remember, I confirmed in the thread he had no money you even acknowledged me.

Won Lots: It's interesting that you aren't using the biggest information that might "save" you from being lynched in your defense.
    Oh so if I have powers, your going to save me? If I have powers, so that makes me less scummy?
    Last edited by mmoc36ded88e7f; 2018-06-06 at 05:09 PM. Reason: If I

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Oh so if I have a powers, your going to save me? I have powers so that makes me less scummy?
    I mean nothing suspect in that at all right?

Clearly all these guys trying to be best boi have forgotten, Stump boi is best boi.

Nothing prevented me from stealing, My lone wolf trait won't work if someone visits. This is night one remember, I confirmed in the thread he had no money you even acknowledged me.
    Fuck, that lot was up for say D1. I some how confused it with D2. And shame on anyone using that mistake against you including myself..... shit >.<

Oh so if I have powers, your going to save me? If I have powers, so that makes me less scummy?
    This has nothing to do with me. You having powers might be enough to dissuade people from voting you though. I don't understand why you would refuse to share that information with the thread.

Deleted
    This has nothing to do with me. You having powers might be enough to dissuade people from voting you though. I don't understand why you would refuse to share that information with the thread.
    I don't think it will help. But I'm hoping Grae gets my lot because no one in their right mind is going to kill him otherwise.

I actually feel a lot better about Cruelle now.

If others are willing, I'd be all for switching the pressure to Strikered or Crackleslap.

Deleted
    I actually feel a lot better about Cruelle now.

If others are willing, I'd be all for switching the pressure to Strikered or Crackleslap.
    If your thinking Strikered, just stay on me because your only switching town for town.

If your thinking Strikered, just stay on me because your only switching town for town.
    What about Crackle?

For someone who - like me - was spared a lynch fairly early on in the game they're awfully quiet. Now, if Crackle believes that I'm scum he could be very reluctant to push on me if he's scum himself since if I flipped scum it'd look very bad for him. Incidentally, this'd make the most sense if there's only three people on each scum team and Crackle is the last member of Blood Fox's team.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's a very curious statement to make Cru. Why are you so convinced Strikered is town?

Meant to do this a littler earlier but in refreshing the thread I saw my mistake and fixing that was WAY more important since this could wait a little bit.

Either way, my read on Kel is that I don't think that he is on Dendrek's team given the way that he argued with Dendrek D1. The only thing that undermines that particular read is that he also didn't vote for Blood Fox even when he was seemingly encouraging others to do so. It's also entirely possible he's on another team, so my general read on him is "not necessarily town, but probably not on Dendrek's team".
    Which seems to be the "general" thoughts on Kel. That's a little interesting to me.

I find this pretty interesting, and I can't at first glance find any holes in this logic. I said before that I distrusted Cruelle, so this makes me want to vote him even more. My only misgiving is that everyone else also seems willing to vote for Cruelle, including people that I don't really trust all that much.
    Going back and being corrected... either Ret really is afk or Cruelle is town and Ret is scum. I think we've got to consider that. Town Ret would have been the first to push back on an error like that from me. (It shouldn't have fallen to Cruelle to fix.)

I'm leaning afk for no other reason that Ret doesn't lurk, unless he feels someone has caught something from him that he can't avoid (and wants it to disappear).

Virothe, I'm not giving him a pass yet. Don't worry.

Also I still don't trust Decagon, though I still don't know why I distrusted him as early as D1. So, fuck it.

Vote: Decagon
    This vote is weird. Was it to just get a vote out there?

Deleted
    What about Crackle?

For someone who - like me - was spared a lynch fairly early on in the game they're awfully quiet. Now, if Crackle believes that I'm scum he could be very reluctant to push on me if he's scum himself since if I flipped scum it'd look very bad for him. Incidentally, this'd make the most sense if there's only three people on each scum team and Crackle is the last member of Blood Fox's team.
    I felt early on that Crackle felt town to me, and that's why I said in an earlier post that I was leaning town. However I really can't be sure that Crackle is town. You could pressure Crackle, it would be interesting to see.

Unvote
    Vote: Crackleslap

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    YES APOLOGIES, IT IS COINCIDENCE THAT THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I'VE BEEN CALLED OUT FOR LURKING ONLY TO APPEAR WHEN I'M CALLED OUT. HERE IS VOTE WITH NO REASON, CLEARLY AM CONTRIBUTING, Yes?!
    /eyeroll.

Please. You know me well enough to know that I don't play like that, Virothe. Though, I am amused that it's Largehorn who keeps calling me out just before I get to the thread, but I also seem to recall us having similar schedules / timezones.

Which seems to be the "general" thoughts on Kel. That's a little interesting to me.
    Indeed. Though, one thought that did occur to me on the character read front is that I remember past-Kel being paradoxically more helpful and opinionated as scum. As much as I argued against your vote on him the other day, given that my other reads fell through I'm starting to second-guess myself quite a bit.

Going back and being corrected... either Ret really is afk or Cruelle is town and Ret is scum. I think we've got to consider that. Town Ret would have been the first to push back on an error like that from me. (It shouldn't have fallen to Cruelle to fix.)
    I completely missed it. That's my fault.

This vote is weird. Was it to just get a vote out there?
    It was more to indicate interest in pushing him, insofar as I'm capable of pushing anyone with my current schedule/workload. Plus, Cruelle's train didn't need another vote on it at the time.

I've already stated distrust for Decagon in the past. I don't like that he was saved and I don't like how comfortable his posts read to me. It's like he's not actually concerned about where the game is headed. I don't have enough time to go back and build a proper case with evidence against him, unfortunately, so the best I can do is say that I don't trust him one bit and put my vote on him in case someone else feels the same.

/eyeroll.

Please. You know me well enough to know that I don't play like that, Virothe. Though, I am amused that it's Largehorn who keeps calling me out just before I get to the thread, but I also seem to recall us having similar schedules / timezones.
    I seem to remember that as well. Probably why the games you haven't played have been a little stale for me. You were one of the few people consistently on when I was.

It was more to indicate interest in pushing him, insofar as I'm capable of pushing anyone with my current schedule/workload. Plus, Cruelle's train didn't need another vote on it at the time.

I've already stated distrust for Decagon in the past. I don't like that he was saved and I don't like how comfortable his posts read to me. It's like he's not actually concerned about where the game is headed. I don't have enough time to go back and build a proper case with evidence against him, unfortunately, so the best I can do is say that I don't trust him one bit and put my vote on him in case someone else feels the same.
    So then how do you feel about Virothe? Based on what you've said you dislike that Virothe chose to save Deca. Is that scummy to you?

So then how do you feel about Virothe? Based on what you've said you dislike that Virothe chose to save Deca. Is that scummy to you?
    It was, at best, a bad play.

I was (and still am) conflicted as to whether or not it was scummy, though, and since I was town-reading Virothe pretty strongly prior to that I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't really care much for his antagonistic tone today, though, as that's more in line with how I expect him to behave as scum.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to level with you, @Largehorn. If you're scum, you've played very well this game, and you deserve to win.

Based on that thought and my earlier comment about wanting to trust you, I'm going to continue this game under the assumption that you're town, because I don't play well as a lone wolf. I need to be able to trust someone other than the damn tree stump.

To that end:

I don't think it will help. But I'm hoping Grae gets my lot because no one in their right mind is going to kill him otherwise.
    My earlier read aside, and discounting my fuck-up in not catching your fuck-up, this reads like town Cruelle to me.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2018-06-06 at 07:00 PM.

@Reticence

You can trust me!

@Reticence

You can trust me!
    Yeah, okay.