Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Recolours are recolours. My issue would be they took two flying mounts and replaced them with two ground mounts.
    Pretty much this, although I'll have both of them before flying is unlocked so... it's just a solid 'meh' from me.

Here's to two more mounts that I won't ever use to contribute to totals for future locked mounts that I also probably won't use.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Recolours are recolours. My issue would be they took two flying mounts and replaced them with two ground mounts.
    Agreed.

/10char

7+ Year Old Account
    Still no character copy yet when is this gonna happen...?

I like the courser mounts, they're pretty cool looking to me... but why the actual fuck do they angle with the terrain slope!? It looks sooooo stupid when you're on a hill and your mount is standing at a 45 degree angle.... Like I honestly don't even understand how it's a thing when other horse models are always standing upright.

And yeah I dunno why they're struggling so hard to find a decent 400 mount reward, there are plenty of interesting mount models unused in the game files. But the 2 options so far have been rather blah. I mean I like them, but I feel like after earning 400 mounts you should get something pretty epic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Man are we ever gonna get the login screen or music at least?
    Right, it seems really odd that we're a month and a half-ish from pre-patch and still nothing.

YO site admins bit of a spoiler there in regards to artifact weapons no?

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    YO site admins bit of a spoiler there in regards to artifact weapons no?
    If you don't want spoilers, you should probably not come here, like, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Angosia View Post
    No. Blizzard already announced that months ago. It's like saying it's a spoiler for Deadpool to be in Deadpool 2.

Edit to add: It was actually announced in November: https://blizzardwatch.com/2017/11/04...r-steve-burke/
    not that they are going way but gives away how... sorta. I kinda suspected it would be something like the text.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lol, I thought the previous 400 mount reward was underwhelming. And, to my surprise, they actually changed it, too bad this is one is also underwhelming for this achievement. Not that it's a bad model, but another one as a reward for 400 mount, sigh. Why not use at least a new model from BFA god damnit, stop being lazy.
    TBF I imagine if you already have 400 mounts collected it's going to be hard for them to come up with something better than what you already have to choose from.

Let's be honest if the 400 mount was a Paladin t2 recolour of Invincible or had some crazy effect like Tyraels Charger we would all froth it.

From 1 recolour to another, big effort coming out of the blizzard office these days

Possible visual glitch / oversight? Posted about it in the past on wow alpha / beta forums, with no remedy or answer, so what do you guys think?

When looking at the kul'tiran bird form head on, in a model viewer, the left talon is not connected to the rest of the leg's rig. The talon jets out wildly to the left during it's animation sequence. If you turn the model or camera around to view the talon from different angels, you can see where (it almost looks like an accident or oversight) the left talon is not as connected to the rest of the leg as the right talon is with the right leg. This models appears to be sharing a similar rig with other alike birds in the game, and they too have this un-pivoting, structure. It's almost like it seems that all that really needs to be done is to go into the rigging/skeleton and connect the left talon to the left leg correctly, to let it match the seamless animation of the right leg. In it's current form, to me, it appears as if it's left talon or leg is injured as it juts out wildly with each flap of it's wings. This is the same for the owls, buzzards, parrots, condors and basically most birds in the game that share this rig / skeleton.

I have left feedback on this in the past on the wow forums but it seems they use the same skeleton for these birds while the glitchy-looking kinking of the left talon persists. I suppose to continue, you can see where the issue (as I view it as an issue) is not fixed on even the new parrot mounts coming out. Example, the parrots that have hooks, well the hooks rotate in the same direction of the unattached talon. I just point out visuals when I see them, but they go unnoticed or unanswered / unremedied most of the time. Just want the game to look good! Maybe if anyone else notices or agrees, they can offer insight, input or opinion on the matter. Thanks for reading all, peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    TBF I imagine if you already have 400 mounts collected it's going to be hard for them to come up with something better than what you already have to choose from.
    But that's not the point. We just want new stuff, you don't see people complaining about the 350 mount reward do you? That's because the infernal model a recent one(Legion). Now for the 400, why not do the same and make it use a BFA model? Why the hell a cata model? And a cheap one where they just changed its color, no new accessories or literally anything to make it more appealing. Talk about being extremely lazy.

If you collect 400 mounts, you should be able to ride around on the head of fucking Sargeras!... get a grip Blizz! How hard can it be to create a decent mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    If you collect 400 mounts, you should be able to ride around on the head of fucking Sargeras!... get a grip Blizz! How hard can it be to create a decent mount.
    But they need the cool Looking unique Models for $$$ in the ingame Shop...why should they give them away for free? SURE, you had to sink in much time and effort, but they allready made your subscription $$$ so why they should now waste good models if they can just give us lazy recolors ?

Shoutout to all the people that claimed „Ingame-Shop is totally optional and only astetical and won’t effect the game in any way“ the time it aired.
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greywyr View Post
    This build... does not have class changes or datamining not complete?
    There definitely are class changes, just no one is documenting them. The Disc Priest talent Lenience was nerfed to 3% for instance.

Finally I can get the white unicorn but... 100 reputations at exalted...*cry*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lol, I thought the previous 400 mount reward was underwhelming. And, to my surprise, they actually changed it, too bad this is one is also underwhelming for this achievement. Not that it's a bad model, but another one as a reward for 400 mount, sigh. Why not use at least a new model from BFA god damnit, stop being lazy.
    It felt like a April's fools. Gawd.

I will never get 400 mounts, but I laughed inside when I saw this after reading the complaints about the previous reward. I was pretty much feeling how fed up Blizzard must have been, and then just adding this just to shake some reality into players.

TFW you regret complaining about red hearthsteed for 400 mounts

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They'll keep setting milestones for you if you don't set your own in life...

omg i prefer red hearthsteed