View Poll Results: Do you really believe we actually installed Trump as your president?

Voters
249. This poll is closed
  • Yes

90 36.14%
  • No

159 63.86%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Here is an interview from the 1980's of a former KGB agent explaining they brainwash Americans. But this interview could also be an attempt to brainwash Americans.

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comm..._in_interview/

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    I would worry more about what your neighbors think of Russia. I think you may be trolling us with your choice of New Outlets, but then again Fox in Europe, especially Eastern Europe, had made its foundation pretty easily.

What about the mental health of Ukranians? Belorussians? etc?

They are a bit antsy towards you, aren't they?

Post communism has hit your former allies(and yourselves), generationally, pretty hard, and now the disingenuous nature of the cultures that followed embrace the European Union , or moving the heck away from those areas. Your youth...all they dream of is moving away, which when I think about it, is normal, but amplified in Eastern European/Russian regions.

I love Russia, what happened to its people? Paranoia, greed, and capitalism reign supreme.

Your heading was very pretentious.
    I’m not sure I understand you 100% but I’ll do my best to reply.

Neither UA nor Belorussia nor any other nation on Earth except the US possesses ability to do harm to Russia. Belorussia is in fact kind of close ally of us (which I personally suspicious of). As for others – we like them and would like they like us but frankly we do not freak out if some Germany or Brazil anchors go bonkers because of our president. Whatever.

The US, on the other hand, possess enough nukes to send us to Stone Age. And US didn’t go nuts to this level even during the Cold War. That sucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    The fact that Hillary Clinton ran a horrible campaign helped trump get elected but the Russians contributed with propaganda and information. Yah we Americans are nuts, ignorant and paranoid. At least a good amount of us are. The types that helped trump get elected are very similar to the homophobic eastern orthodox russians.
    Yeah...The Orthodox Church has become even more rigid with the corruption initiated by the Kremlin.

Eastern Europe is generally homophobic though, so don't point fingers only at Russians.

I love Orthodox churches though, reminds me of a time when Constantinople was the jewel of the world.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    The fact that Hillary Clinton ran a horrible campaign helped trump get elected but the Russians contributed with propaganda and information. Yah we Americans are nuts, ignorant and paranoid. At least a good amount of us are. The types that helped trump get elected are very similar to the homophobic eastern orthodox russians.
    Sadly people will believe what they want no matter what information is presented to them.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Authoritarian? Foolhardy and undignified, certainly. Authoritarian, no. He’s cut taxes, lowered regulations and appointed textualist judges. I suppose you could say his protectionist streak smacks of authoritarianism but even that’s a stretch. There’s plenty wrong with President Trump both in terms of his personality and his policies without resorting to making him a Bond villain.
    The spending has gone up, the tariffs, the immigration restrictions, all of those are authoritarian. Heck, he's called to limit the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, and 14th Amendments. Let's not forget the hostile foreign policy, even towards our own allies, all while embracing the very people who sought to undermine our elections in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    Full disclosure I watch predominantly Fox News, Alex Jones Show, Secular Talk, Jimmy Doors Show. And RT America, obviously.

I tried CNN, MSNBC etc. – but… …whatever.

Anyways, please answer only if you are US citizen. Thanks in advance for your answers and to mmo-champ for this platform.
    yeee see this is your problem ^^

I can't take anyone who listens to Alex Jones seriously. That it is up there at the top of your list with Fox News is even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    When Obama first got elected I remember those on the right terrified that he was a communist and even went as far to try to suggest we would try to turn the U.S communist. Fast forward in a decade of the Alt-Right and Trump where you have some complaining about Antifa and communist never being given the same degree of scrutiny as fascist and Nazis.

And here we sit watching as Trump buddies up with MR KGB himself a legitimate communist of almost any, and in a country that the Alt-Right cried about being responsible for more deaths than Hitler.

Yes you have the same people supporting Trump who is a fucking constant liar and con artist, buddy buddying up to the very Country where Glullag took place. Which is why in addition to their aggressive actions to this day they are sanctioned, you have people trying to advocate for TRUMP and RUSSIA.

LMFAO YEAH!!!!!!!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m not sure I understand you 100% but I’ll do my best to reply.

Neither UA nor Belorussia nor any other nation on Earth except the US possesses ability to do harm to Russia. Belorussia is in fact our kind of close ally of us (which I personally suspicious of). As for others – we like them and would like they like us but frankly we do not freak out if some Germany or Brazil anchors go bonkers because of our president. Whatever.]

The US, on the other hand, possess enough nukes to send us to Stone Age. And US didn’t go nuts to this level even during the Cold War. That sucks!
    Then why has Russia year after year presented its "War Games" on their borders against certain former allies boundaries. For decades the US and EU, have been downsizing your borders, slowly pushing you away, especially in the black sea. Ukraine was your boiling point, which I completely understood as a westerner. Still there is fear there, you cannot hide it with that typical Russian bravado, macho sentiments.

That is why Putin is having this culture war inside his country at the same time. Leaders who want ultimate power, will look for it, in every cranny they can, and see an enemy in every corner.

Those assassinations are merely little reinforcements of public awareness.

"To do harm" Yeah ...
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Installed is a loaded word, but yes Putin coordinated and colluded with Trump during the campaign, for both Trumps personal profit and kickbacks like lifting sanctions against Russia.

Deleted
    We know Russians are the best Hackers with heavenly skills and their agents are everywhere in the world, there is like nothing Putin cannot control. Russian people are like super machines from the future - there is no telling what else they can do. We look like ants compared to their knowledge, skills and tech. They don't even cook with water I think. They cook with pure ambrosia.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Then why has Russia year after year presented its "War Games" on their borders against certain former allies boundaries. For decades the US and EU, have been downsizing your borders, slowly pushing you away, especially in the black sea. Ukraine was your boiling point, which I completely understood as a westerner. Still there is fear there, you cannot hide it with that typical Russian bravado, macho sentiments.

That is why Putin is having this culture war inside his country at the same time. Leaders who want ultimate power, will look for it, in every cranny they can, and see an enemy in every corner.

Those assassinations are merely little reinforcements of public awareness.

"To do harm" Yeah ...
    Yet again I’m not sure I understand you clearly, I have to decipher what you are saying and I kind of dislike it.

Clearly you are not American so it is ok. Just do not go bonkers on me because you drink Western cool aid.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    We know Russians are the best Hackers with heavenly skills and their agents are everywhere in the world, there is like nothing Putin cannot control. Russian people are like super machines from the future - there is no telling what else they can do. We look like ants compared to their knowledge, skills and tech. They don't even cook with water I think. They cook with pure ambrosia.
    ROFL
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.

oh OF COURSE OP is from the "Donetsk republic" real subtle there. OT no I don't but I also don't Trust Putin as far as I can throw that tiny man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    The why so many citizens wanna leave?

- - - Updated - - -

Yet again I’m not sure I understand you clearly, I have to decipher what you are saying and I kind of dislike it.

Clearly you are not American so it is ok. Just do not go bonkers on me because you drink Western cool aid.

Peace!

ROFL
    You don't understand much , do you?

That is alright, Putin youth generation, especially the males, are like rusted axes on a wet log.

Not much use....

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    History didn't look kindly on 9/11 Truthers either. They were everywhere for years then innocuously disappeared.
    They're just waiting for people to start asking their own questions and looking for answers. Still around with a website and youtube channel.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Would you go and fight for UA with us? Or maybe you want US to droop some nukes on us? ^^

Just feel free to speak your mind
    You need to learn to bait better. How much money do you get per trollpost? Or are you paid by success rate?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    Also, people as a group are idiots.
    Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You need to learn to bait better. How much money do you get per trollpost? Or are you paid by success rate?
    Let's say I'm Putin's troll. How would you measure "success" on mmo-champ? We don't even have "likes" here or whatnot.

What do you even mean? ^^

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I did try to watch CNN, MSNBC etc (as I said before) but it was unbearable and insulting my intelligence. Also I’m not saying Alex Jones or Secular Talk or Fox News for that matter are 100% right on things. It’s just they are watchable. And bearable. And not out to get me no matter what. They are somewhat delusional (like some Russian national TV hosts are these days). But not on the scale of CNN or BBC.
    For unbiased reporting I find CSPAN to be best and look to the papers for corroborating stories. Most outlets are too opinionated for my taste making it comical really. I watch John Oliver for that angle as he at-least don't make shit up when delivering a story. His presentation is tragic/comical depending on your tastes, designed to get you through the unnerving reality...
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Apparently there is data showing correlation between left wing extremism and clinically significant depression, anxiety disorders and other mental health issues.

In my opinion this tends to give them a more paranoid view of the world -- much like the right wing conspiracy theorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    So how much is Putin paying you? lol
    Nothing.

It is well known that all Chinese/Russian are willing to take a bullet for their leader.

Will you or anyone take a bullet for Trump? I think it is the opposite.