How bad is the reputation grind for BFA Pathfinder?

Has anyone tried the BFA Pathfinder yet? I don't have beta to try it.

I want to get prepared for flying ASAP, so I am debating whether to use human or not.

If I use my human, I won't have stealth which I want for war mode. So I need to decide on whether the reputation is something to focus on.

If anything you'd only lose 2 or 3 days using a non human.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Don't forget those scrolls from Inscription. Should help with rep grinding via WQs.

Deleted
    On the plus side, you start getting rep tokens from your war campaign mission table as soon as 112 which can at least get it rolling earlier. (They're not actual tokens, they just give the rep directly now, similar to AP).

Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    On the plus side, you start getting rep tokens from your war campaign mission table as soon as 112 which can at least get it rolling earlier. (They're not actual tokens, they just give the rep directly now, similar to AP).
    Ugh, well that sucks. I loved being able to farm rep tokens and mail them to alts once a character was exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Ugh, well that sucks. I loved being able to farm rep tokens and mail them to alts once a character was exalted.
    Same .. most of my Alts got exalted that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    It's possible they become tokens once you're maxed but that's just pure guesswork.

Isn't it split into multiple parts again? I.e. you can't get the full thing from day one? If it's split you don't really have to grind, you just have to play the game...

10+ Year Old Account
    considerin you cant fly with part one alone, it doesnt really matter
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    considerin you cant fly with part one alone, it doesnt really matter
    and if they implement part 2 (or whatever actually gets it for you) like they did in Legion and WoD, you will basically have it already on patch day. Just do the content, don't force yourself to uber grind, and you'll get flying same time as everyone else

Honestly, if you play the game on your main, as you did in legion. Follow the storylines and you know.. play the actual game. You unlock it automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Isn't it split into multiple parts again? I.e. you can't get the full thing from day one? If it's split you don't really have to grind, you just have to play the game...
    IT is, which is the real issue I have with Pathfinder. Not a fan of having to wait until X.2 to be able to fly :/

Deleted
    It wont be available, and not until much later in the expansion. So why the rush?

If you play the game you will get the rep requirements passively while playing. If you sit around AFK in the hub all day, complaining about the game in trade chat you will probably not meet the rep requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    If i could guess about it, it will be as bad as in Legion and WoD. You need to discover everything and get some factions to exalted or revered.
    So pretty easy then

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    Honestly, if you play the game on your main, as you did in legion. Follow the storylines and you know.. play the actual game. You unlock it automatically.
    That's a bit misleading. That is true if you grind resources and items from WQs (both of which you probably don't need) for the fun of it. Otherwise - for normal people - this will essentially be the same couple of weeks of daily grind as you saw in legion, since there is not even a point to grinding the daily faction any longer. Most people do the daily faction for legendaries and mounts, not because of the random item reward 100 level below yours.. You can quicken it by using scrolls, we will have to see how well that works out in the end though and what that will cost your average player.

As for playing a certain race, that is useless. Unless you want to do the absolute minimum on quests. But since we won't see pathfinder completed for months if not over a year, you should just play the class/race you want..
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-06-10 at 04:03 PM.