Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Megathread] Elder Scrolls VI

So, it's coming after Starfield. And why no Sub-Title? All that fancy CG and they give us the most generic looking scenery with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    considerin all the garbage bethesda has released lately im veeeeery sceptical
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

We barely know a thing about it, perhaps those skilled with Elder Scrolls lore could maybe tell the setting(?) Still excited to know that they are at least working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    So, it's coming after Starfield. And why no Sub-Title? All that fancy CG and they give us the most generic looking scenery with it.
    Its nothing more than an announcement. They have most their teams working on Fallout 76 and Starfield. I expect this to be a cyberpunk 2077 situation where we dont see it for another 5 years. Exited for fallout and starfield tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Its nothing more than an announcement. They have most their teams working on Fallout 76 and Starfield. I expect this to be a cyberpunk 2077 situation where we dont see it for another 5 years. Exited for fallout and starfield tho.
    Fallout 76 looked mostly complete though and is coming out in nov. of this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    We barely know a thing about it, perhaps those skilled with Elder Scrolls lore could maybe tell the setting(?) Still excited to know that they are at least working on it.
    It's a rocky coast, doesn't look like Hammerfell or Highrock. Maybe we will be leaving Tamriel for the first time? Atmora maybe?

Seems to me like it could be Hammerfell or High rock but honestly could be anything since it's pretty vague.

7+ Year Old Account
    It looks to me like High Rock. I’m just hoping it’s in a new engine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I know it's years off, about 6-7 depending on how far along Starfield is, more than 10 if they just started coding. But if they are committed enough to make a fancy trailer they should KNOW where it's set and what basic plot is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elder Scrolls battle royale

I am guessing Valenwood.

StarField and ES were only teased because Bethesda needed something to make people care.

Every time they showed a game the crowd just fell silent, you could hear people saying "really" to themselves.
    Jesus, the Skrim mobile reveal... I think they audio cut boo's from the twitch stream. I swear they were rolling in, and Ole boy looked completely defeated even announcing that trash.

Probably a bit to early for this thread.

after all this time I'm actually kinda disappointed they didn't announce Skyrim again, just to fuck with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I am guessing Valenwood.
    scratch that, looked at a still and it could be High Rock.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    after all this time I'm actually kinda disappointed they didn't announce Skyrim again, just to fuck with everyone.
    WTF you talkin' about, they announced the Very Sepcial edition coming to Amazon Alexa, Etch a'Sketch and Smart Fridges.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2018-06-11 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    WTF you talkin' about, they announced the Very Sepcial edition coming to Amazon Alexa, Etch a'Sketch and Smart Fridges.
    ugh, you can't embrace the meme's like that, poor form.

high rock alone would be a bit of a shame. just generic medieval fantasy, more so than oblivion was. at least oblivion had the unique roman style of the imperials. bretons are just french/english.

it being so far off though, they could do multiple provinces.

- - - Updated - - -

yokuda's at the bottom of the ocean.

but it would be cool as shit to see the merethic era, see a society from a different timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    ugh, you can't embrace the meme's like that, poor form.
    Is "Meme's" the poor man's pluralization of Memes?

RIP my dreams of Elder Scrolls: Valenwood, but High Rock/Hammerfell isn't bad at all. As long as the main story isn't as "you are the most important person ever" as Skyrim, I'll enjoy this quite a bit, probably will even if the main story is that.