Poll: Do you think what Robert De Niro said was appropriate?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by truthsayer1 View Post
    Are you denying the fact that Bill Clinton flew 26 times on the jet of convicted paedophile pimp Jeffrey Epstein? Yes or no.
    Welp, he's banned but I'll bite anyway. This thread isn't about Clinton so there's no point in bringing him up (whether the accusations are real or not). I really don't have time to argue with someone who cannot do anything better than a straight up logical fallacy from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by truthsayer2 View Post
    God what is wrong with you people. I actually mentioned the Trump connection in the post.

Either way you'd think you could look past your own partisan bias and maybe ask questions of everyone involved with this paedo cunt.
    Damn, you really need to create a lot of alt accounts today, how sad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    right, they need to act like Ted Nuggent if they ever want to stay relevant...
    Ted Nuggent isn't relevant, but I mean, okay?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You mean... like Trump?
    You mean like everyone who doesn't make millions?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

De niro can say whatever he wants. Just like any American. Don't like it? Go back to your safe space than. Funny, people think actors should shut up but they are on a message board spewing their opinions just like the actors. The hypocrisy is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    De niro can say whatever he wants. Just like any American. Don't like it? Go back to your safe space than. Funny, people think actors should shut up but they are on a message board spewing their opinions just like the actors. The hypocrisy is unreal.
    That's not the hypocritical part, the fact that they cannot connect the dots with Trump doing the same is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Around 40-45% of California voted for Trump, I am not sure why people think it is some kind of liberal heaven. Now if you want a blue town look no further than Trump's hometown of New York.
    California 32.8%
    New York 37.5%
    NY City 10.0%
    San Francisco 9.4%
    LA County 23.4%

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Welp, he's banned but I'll bite anyway. This thread isn't about Clinton so there's no point in bringing him up (whether the accusations are real or not). I really don't have time to argue with someone who cannot do anything better than a straight up logical fallacy from the get go.
    Wow, you are one revolting cunt of a human being. Even when he hangs out with paedophiles you are OK with that because he's "your" guy.

this whole "these celebrities need to shut up, meanwhile we're gonna elect a fucking reality TV star to be president" bullshit really is one of the most tiresome topics around.
    Is that how Trump got famous, was doing reality TV? I had no idea. I never heard of him before reality TV

Gordon Ramsey is a reality TV star, he must be a terrible cook.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Around 40-45% of California voted for Trump
    Why do you have make up stuff? We're on the internet, we can fact check you.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/california

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    he is though, he's a mouth piece for the NRA and gets on TV to spout off his garbage opinions on Fox all the time. what did the Dixie chicks say again? "we're ashamed Bush is from Texas?" and they get their careers ruined. what does Ted say?
    "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary,"
    and he gets invites to the Trump white house, CONSISTENCY!

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/california
    You are right I was remembering from memory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    California 32.8%
    New York 37.5%
    NY City 10.0%
    San Francisco 9.4%
    LA County 23.4%
    see above
    /10 char

Well I imagine he just couldn't be bothered to check the data just like you pretended you didn't know there was verifiable evidence Clinton hangs out with child rapists.

Damn, you really need to create a lot of alt accounts today, how sad for you.
    Some reason people think cussing works better to sway opinions, lots of examples show this is false, but ya' know, can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by tyreseus View Post
    Well I imagine he just couldn't be bothered to check the data just like you pretended you didn't know there was verifiable evidence Clinton hangs out with child rapists.
    Roy moore, hypocrite.

he is though, he's a mouth piece for the NRA and gets on TV to spout off his garbage opinions on Fox all the time. what did the Dixie chicks say again? "we're ashamed Bush is from Texas?" and they get their careers ruined. what does Ted say?

and he gets invites to the Trump white house, CONSISTENCY!
    They could literally have a horribly disfigured vagina be the spokesman for the NRA, because people don't care about who is saying what, only if it says what they want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by tyreseus View Post
    This person said he is a rapist, then his argument shifts to he hangs out with rapists. Are you done with this game yet? You need to do a bit better than that. Low effort. Sad.

seems like he just wants some free publicity by hopping on what the media loves. its no different then the made up metoo shit or BLM people were using for attention

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    It's shit like this that will get Trump re-elected.
    What shit? Trump supporters sucking celebrity cock just like everyone else, pretending that they "don't care what celebrities think" while going to the polls to vote for one?

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You mean like everyone who doesn't make millions?
    And Trump... don't forget that guy.

And Trump... don't forget that guy.
    People who don't make millions, I thought that pretty much covered everyone who makes millions including Trump.

Don't forget to point out Hillary too.