Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    To be honest I think Large is playing a good game...as a mafian.
    I'm a bit worried about this myself. It's why I'd like Jynx to come back and clarify his statement, in addition to whatever Kel has to say.

I can't help but notice large and jynx haven't interacted much the whole game.
    To be fair, as far as I could tell you and Large didn't interact once D5, despite both being pretty active. At best you talked about each other. It's one reason I mentioned being wary of the two of you being teamed.

I can't remember if that was the case before D5, though. Lots of this game is fuzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Who else have you killed?
    I'm a little bored tonight so I did who I didn't kill instead! Take that!

N1: Robo and Dendrek
    N2: Dupti and Shiro ( I wasn't very successful on N2...)
    N3: Listo and Krayzy
    N4: Arialla, Kryllian and Crackleslap
    N5: Virothe and Graeham (I held my NK just in case I needed to frame you this morning and I'm not ashamed to admit that).

Ah, so your assertion that she is lying is based upon the premise that she's scum. I thought you were arguing the opposite, that she is scum because she's lying.

Because it's not unreasonable to think that she did try to kill me, whether she brought a second kill to a mafia team or is town. I was untargetable N4, and she wouldn't have known it until D5, so she could have tried to kill me and it wouldn't have worked.
    It's not unreasonable no, but I know I'm right on this one. Unless you are lying about being town. And since the mafia has acknowledged that you're town and I'm not dead...

I honestly don't believe a world is possible where it's Kel and Jynx as mafia. I will personally lynch or kill Danner and Razamith every game I can from now until the end of time if they gave mafia roles to 3 perninal borderline "lurkers".

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I'm a little bored tonight so I did who I didn't kill instead! Take that!
    Hah. You killed Lora? A special hell awaits you after this game, my friend.

To clarify my statement, This is the point where mafia claims SK or counter claims SK to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    To clarify my statement, This is the point where mafia claims SK or counter claims SK to win the game.
    So, for the record, you are claiming not-serial-killer? :P

A special hell awaits you after this game, my friend.
    Well I'm pretty sure I'm going to be D1's lynch next game no matter what I do.

Correct. I am not claiming Serial Killer.

Well I'm pretty sure I'm going to be D1's lynch next game no matter what I do.
    I can get behind this!

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I can get behind this!
    That's just so you aren't it. Let's be honest here.

Ok well im not the SK. Idk if anyone else claimed the bomb but would I tell you if I was the bomb?

Anyways 5 left, I agree it's 1 or 2 town then some mafia and maybe another SK. Just gonna approach this as a normal day, its obvious Ret and large are two of the scum, no way you "accidentally" got the vacation and you wouldn't not give the extra vote a teammate. So my vote is on either of them.
    게임 은 어렵~~

@ Mods. The timer for the day says 20 hours. Is this in error?
    It is accurate. This will be a short day because.... well.

- - - Updated - - -

Mid-day mark. Transfers will go out shortly.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Ok well im not the SK.
    That's not super surprising since I said I was. But I've run into a little bit of trouble here... you or Ret has to be lying about it.

Well it's not me and ret is on your team, so unless youre both sks it's someone else
    게임 은 어렵~~

Well it's not me and ret is on your team, so unless youre both sks it's someone else
    Except we aren't on the same team.

You know you might as well claim at this point. There really is much of a reason not to.

Not sure I believe you))

I already claimed when people voted on me or cru, whenever that was, feel free to go look
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    It is accurate. This will be a short day because.... well.
    That's unfortunate.

@Largehorn, that mid-day mark landed while I was sleeping, and we were waiting for Kel anyway. Since nobody counter-claimed you, I could send out the transfer for end-of-day, but whether Danner confirms it or lets you use it in your bid is out of my hands at this point. :\

That's not super surprising since I said I was. But I've run into a little bit of trouble here... you or Ret has to be lying about it.
    Lying about what, exactly? Being town?

I thought you said we were both town, earlier?

- - - Updated - - -

If you must know, I took messy and fake will or whatever. I won the last mystery auction, stuff in it was cool. My alignment is that of the town.
    You mean this?

Ok.

So dragging this out is kinda fun but not. We want to thank the other SK by letting them win with us. We haven’t bid anything on the final lot.

So go ahead and come out so we can end this game.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    End of day 1:
    Blood Fox(9): Crackleslap(#295), Crissi(#380), Graeham(#267), Largehorn(#384), Listo95(#396), Lora(#324), Lysah(#385), Robozerim(#393), SatsuBL(#321)
    Lora(4): Bageloaf(#115), JynxieJ(#132), Kel(#352), Virothe(#166)

I refuse to believe that at least 1 scum did not vote on Blood Fox. If you believe only town did then fair enough, I think it is extremely unlikely but it is a possibility.
    With that said I do not think Crackle and Largehorn are scum. I think Graeham could be but I'm starting to find it more and more unlikely. Might sound a bit weird given my interactions with him today, but looking back at them I actually think his response is more likely to come from town.

Which is why I think there is at least 1 scum between Crissi and Lysah. One (or all) of my townreads could be wrong sure, but oh well.

I honestly also think it is very likely a scum voted on Lora.
    This is... compelling. If Largehorn is the SK, then either Lysah is scum or not one mafioso voted on Blood Fox. The latter seems unlikely, but Lysah's not the sort of player to care about town-cred for a vote like that, so I'm undecided.

I hate not having more scum trains to pull data from. This entire game has been nothing but town cannibalizing itself. Which... is a point in favor of scum being those on the sidelines, too.

Spoiler: 
    D1:
    - Blood Fox: Lysah (7).
    - Lora: Jynx (2) and Kel (4).

D2:
    - Lysah and Kel were not on any trains.
    - Satsu: Jynx (9).

D3:
    - Krayzy: Kel (2) and Lysah (8).
    - Marack: Jynx (1).

D4:
    - Cruelle: Lysah (1) and Kel (3).
    - Kel: Jynx (2)

D5:
    - Decagon: Jynx (2).
    - Me: Kel (1).

Where I'm at currently: with Largehorn un-countered, I can probably trust that he's the SK. If he is not, and the real one is not coming forward, then they're losing the game for themselves and for us, so that's on them. The short day may have messed up the deal I was intending, but I have no problem transferring the money for end-of-day as a sign of good faith in case he does not win the bid. Not that that will stop him from stabbing me in the night.

As for the other three, I... don't know. There's been more town-Lysah in the past three days than there was the first half of the game. It's a point in Jynx' favor that he was at the head of so many trains. I don't like that Kel kept avoiding getting lynched.

I think I'm leaning toward Kel. I can see cases for any two of the three being scum, but the strongest vibes I get are Lysah/Kel and Kel/Jynx.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Ok.

So dragging this out is kinda fun but not. We want to thank the other SK by letting them win with us. We haven’t bid anything on the final lot.

So go ahead and come out so we can end this game.
    Wait... what? So you're claiming mafia and saying Largehorn is not the SK?

- - - Updated - - -

If that is the case, then obviously I amend my previous statement and want to vote Jynx, now. Thanks for making it easier, I guess?

Here’s the thing.... Reti, without your extra vote we wouldn’t have been able to stall the day or guide it to Deca. We just needed 1 of the SK’s dead.

It’s a 3v1v1 set up now. Reti just come clean or Kel.

Vote kel
    Ahhhhhhhh well
    We are running out of time sadly