Poll: Do you think what Robert De Niro said was appropriate?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You've been long enough on this board to know atleast some of the reasons. Are you trying to play dumb?
    Maybe he really doesn't know, and you're just being a major dick about it?

Quote Originally Posted by TehTemplar View Post
    The only thing this achieves is show other nations is what manners your "celebrities" have, throwing a childish tantrum because their candidate didn't make it. And this is a year and a half after the elections yet democrats can't get on with their lives. The weird thing to me is how much hate has become a part of the left's daily narrative, when the left is supposed to be about tolerance and social development and yet they shout like cavemen... it's shameful.
    People voted a whiny, immature asshole celebrity who is far worse to the presidency. This isn't even a blip on the radar compared to the shit show that is the presidency and our image around the world.

I'm sure you were just as outraged when Trump did far worse, and did it far more often.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    No I just think it's very unclear. Just saying look at everything he's done isn't specific enough.

I would like to specifically hear the main reasons those Hollywood types dislike Trump. What exactly are they up in arms against?
    Maybe it's because he's a racist, misogynistic asshole. Maybe it's because he's a lying demagogue. Maybe it's because his foreign policy is atrocious. Maybe it's because his domestic policy is authoritarian. Maybe it's his utter hatred of the Untied States Constitution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logorrhea View Post
    The vast majority don't actually know why, they just see a popular trend (dissing Trump) and hop on the bandwagon. Nobody will give you a sensible answer when called out on their hatred for Trump.
    Plenty of people have given sensible reasons why they hate Trump. Maybe you were unable to read them, since you are "new" here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Whippy View Post
    That's a Damm good Question Deruyter

Maybe they are upset at not being invited to Pres Trumps Parties..

Or Maybe they just dis on Trump because its the thing to do in Hollywood..
    They just want attention..
    People have given plenty of reasons why they hate Trump. There's an entire sub-forum on the issue.

Deleted
    Nothing but liberals preaching to their choir. Wake me up when they start to at least try to get other voters to their side. Trump is winning because the liberals keep sticking to their guns no matter what, eve if they're not getting votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Maybe he really doesn't know, and you're just being a major dick about it?
    He knows. I'm also being a dick about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    People voted a whiny, immature asshole celebrity who is far worse to the presidency. This isn't even a blip on the radar compared to the shit show that is the presidency and our image around the world.

I'm sure you were just as outraged when Trump did far worse, and did it far more often.
    Well he does look like a moron but the people voted him in. Imagine if people reacted like that to Hillary Clinton winning. Remember how Obama himself said that people need to stop whining about who wins the elections? What happened to that? Also Trump just reinitiate democratic relations with a nation everyone was wondering if they might not just nuke someone randomly?

No I just think it's very unclear. Just saying look at everything he's done isn't specific enough.

I would like to specifically hear the main reasons those Hollywood types dislike Trump. What exactly are they up in arms against?
    People give Trump a LOT of shit cause of 4 reasons:

1. He's Republican, therefore everyone believes him to be a Far-Right idiot who'll ruin what the Democrats did for the Country (Even though they did fuck all, to begin with).

2. There was 1 moment where he "mocked" a disabled reporter. Even though it wasn't really that much of a mock, and more of a weird impersonation that made people WAY too mad.

3. There are a LOT of people claiming him a Racist/Sexist. A Racist cause he's Republican (AKA, the worst reasoning ever), and a Sexist because he talked to his friend privately stating "grab em by the pussy", and shit (AKA, it was just simple guy talk that pissed off WAY to many people). They also call him a "sexist" because of the whole "Rape" claims. Even though, he only ever groped like...2 women, and those were celebrity models. So, I don't see the "problem" here. Also, there are claims that he "did an affair" with Stormy Daniels. But, we all know that's bullshit.

4. He wants to make actual change to the country. And him trying to stop the war with NK, and him trying to protect our borders VIA a big ass secured border Wall, and him trying to protect our citizens VIA kicking out Illegals, and stopping crime fully, has made people assume that he's trying to be a "dictator". Not to mention that people have proof of him contacting Putin, and shit. But, that's not only still speculation, but it doesn't prove why Trump's a dictator or something like that. Hell, people go so far as to put Putin and Trump together as this "Dream team duo", which is fucking stupid, considering Putin and Trump only ever had direct communication at least once. Hell, Putin and Trump have stated more than once that they didn't rig the Election. And, despite other peoples claims, they have no proof to prove their statements. Therefore, I trust Trump/Putin's words on that.

TDLR: People are idiots. Get used to it. :/

Also Trump just reinitiate democratic relations with a nation everyone was wondering if they might not just nuke someone randomly?
    Hey, there's another reason to dislike him. how about that?
    Trump said Kim is a great man who loves his people. See anything wrong with that statement?

He knows. I'm also being a dick about it.
    You need to take advice from Mr. Miyagi, and Wax on, Wax off. He's also your profile pic...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    I guess DeNiro's career is in the toilet if he needs to generate headlines to keep his name relevant. Same with other celebrities with lost names who suddenly pop up in the news saying shocking comments. RIP DeNiro, you were great, once.
    The Guy is 74... he had a very big Career... does he need more ? No

Hey, there's another reason to dislike him. how about that?
    Trump said Kim is a great man who loves his people. See anything wrong with that statement?
    Kim likely said that out of literal spite that, had he said otherwise, everyone would've been on him on SO MUCH SHIT!!!

I mean, during his meeting with Trump, you can see him throughout it all go like "Fuck me, why did I even attempt of challenging them?!"

He's scared. Therefore he had to lie so that he could get on the President's good side. Sometimes you gotta do that...

You need to take advice from Mr. Miyagi, and Wax on, Wax off. He's also your profile pic...
    If there's anyone here who's doing the waxing then it's you after that previous rambling of yours.

Kim likely said that out of literal spite that, had he said otherwise, everyone would've been on him on SO MUCH SHIT!!
    Saying nothing would've been an option you know...

Well he does look like a moron but the people voted him in. Imagine if people reacted like that to Hillary Clinton winning. Remember how Obama himself said that people need to stop whining about who wins the elections? What happened to that? Also Trump just reinitiate democratic relations with a nation everyone was wondering if they might not just nuke someone randomly?
    People would have acted like that to Hillary winning. Hell, they act like that towards her, and she lost. They acted like that towards Obama, as well.

Your comment is ironic, because it points to what kind of nation we are, where we elect someone as vile and terrible as Donald Trump to the presidency. Trump and the Trumpsters are the real embarrassment.

As for the issues with North Korea,m Trump himself is the one who made them much worse in the first place. He's the one who threatened a first-strike nuclear war. he's the one who is pissing off all our allies. He has harsher words for our closer allies, than he does for murderous dictators. That says a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

People give Trump a LOT of shit cause of 4 reasons:

1. He's Republican, therefore everyone believes him to be a Far-Right idiot who'll ruin what the Democrats did for the Country (Even though they did fuck all, to begin with).

2. There was 1 moment where he "mocked" a disabled reporter. Even though it wasn't really that much of a mock, and more of a weird impersonation that made people WAY too mad.

3. There are a LOT of people claiming him a Racist/Sexist. A Racist cause he's Republican (AKA, the worst reasoning ever), and a Sexist because he talked to his friend privately stating "grab em by the pussy", and shit (AKA, it was just simple guy talk that pissed off WAY to many people). They also call him a "sexist" because of the whole "Rape" claims. Even though, he only ever groped like...2 women, and those were celebrity models. So, I don't see the "problem" here. Also, there are claims that he "did an affair" with Stormy Daniels. But, we all know that's bullshit.

4. He wants to make actual change to the country. And him trying to stop the war with NK, and him trying to protect our borders VIA a big ass secured border Wall, and him trying to protect our citizens VIA kicking out Illegals, and stopping crime fully, has made people assume that he's trying to be a "dictator". Not to mention that people have proof of him contacting Putin, and shit. But, that's not only still speculation, but it doesn't prove why Trump's a dictator or something like that. Hell, people go so far as to put Putin and Trump together as this "Dream team duo", which is fucking stupid, considering Putin and Trump only ever had direct communication at least once. Hell, Putin and Trump have stated more than once that they didn't rig the Election. And, despite other peoples claims, they have no proof to prove their statements. Therefore, I trust Trump/Putin's words on that.

TDLR: People are idiots. Get used to it. :/
    If you think those are the only reasons, then you have not been paying attention. You are pushing a bullshit narrative. Now, whether it's on purpose, or not, is still up for debate.

If you have more reasons. Then by all means, enlighten me.

- - - Updated - - -

If there's anyone here who's doing the waxing then it's you after that previous rambling of yours.

Saying nothing would've been an option you know...
    And apparently, my "waxing" has given you so much trouble, you can't even make a cohesive argument.

Also, you think Kim Jong Un, while in the presence of the USA, would keep himself silent throughout the entire meeting? No. You wouldn't keep silent, either.

If you have more reasons. Then by all means, enlighten me.

- - - Updated - - -

And apparently, my "waxing" has given you so much trouble, you can't even make a cohesive argument.

Also, you think Kim Jong Un, while in the presence of the USA, would keep himself silent throughout the entire meeting? No. You wouldn't keep silent, either.
    Well, he's a racist, misogynistic asshole. He's a liar and a demagogue, who seems to have very limited knowledge on some obvious subjects. He is pushing protectionist policies and limiting freedoms left and right. There's also his utter disdain for the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, and 14th Amendments.

He's a less-moral, less-conservative version of Bill Clinton.

Deleted
    Robert DeNiro only likes good company.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    They've been screaming that since the election and changed nothing. Actors are mostly useless outside of acting.

I'm not pro-Trump but it's so boring and predictable when actors pick the lowest hanging fruit to try and look so very brave and courageous.
    Ahem...

That lowest hanging fruit is the President of the United States of America

And we have Trump saying how great a guy a convicted pedophile is.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ficking-237983

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump told New York Magazine back in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Lol that image says it all... Thanks Deru

I do not think that is the last crap to come out of Hollywood

see link

Abuse of young boys rife in Hollywood after cocaine fuelled parties held by gang of Hollywood paedophiles
    WHILE the world reels over the Harvey Weinstein scandal, there’s another dark Hollywood secret that needs to be told, and it’s even more sickening.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...e41862e343ae7e

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Whippy View Post
    Lol that image says it all... Thanks Deru

I do not think that is the last crap to come out of Hollywood

see link

Abuse of young boys rife in Hollywood after cocaine fuelled parties held by gang of Hollywood paedophiles
    WHILE the world reels over the Harvey Weinstein scandal, there’s another dark Hollywood secret that needs to be told, and it’s even more sickening.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...e41862e343ae7e
    Not at all surprised.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not at all surprised.
    And yet, your guy had wonderful things to say about a pedophile.

I'm guessing you will have nothing to say on the matter. Your willful ignorance is not exactly a secret.