Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    There is a very large difference between "Woman shouts God is Great" and "Woman Shouts Allahhu akbar"
    Actually there isn't, it's the exact same phrase just in two different languages, hence why the OP gave the English translation on an English forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Christians should speak out more against this. Allah != God.
    Actually it does, it's the same person/figure just two different names. The key differences between Islam/Christianity are in the new testament era stuff (I.E Jesus still being an import figure but a prophet rather than the son of god).

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    This is hardly newsworthy any more.

This is a by-product of the world the EU government forces us to live in. We'll just have to deal with it. Not much longer for events like this to be as normal as flipping someone off in traffic.
    Actually, the fact that an American news channel found it important enough to report on it means that it is still rare enough to not be as normal as flipping someone off in traffic. That is something that happens multiple times each day all across Europe, while attacks like this do not exactly have that kind of frequency. They are not even more frequent than domestic assaults. Exaggeration helps no one - and it does zero to actually fix and problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    it means god is great...
    It means a delusional psycho is going cuckoo , avoid . Also means you can't fast travel ..if you know what i mean
    Last edited by valax; 2018-06-18 at 10:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Actually, the fact that an American news channel found it important enough to report on it means that it is still rare enough to not be as normal as flipping someone off in traffic.
    The reason American news reported it is solely because it was a Muslim.

Knife attacks are common everywhere in the civilized world, and always have been. Most are not reported. There would have been dozens of knife attacks yesterday around the world.

American news is just irrationally obsessed with Islam to a crazed and paranoid degree.

Quote Originally Posted by blastheiner View Post
    The reason American news reported it is solely because it was a Muslim.

Knife attacks are common everywhere in the civilized world, and always have been. Most are not reported. There would have been dozens of knife attacks yesterday around the world.

American news is just irrationally obsessed with Islam to a crazed and paranoid degree.
    Oh, I know. I just decided to show the fault in that argument on a more mathematical layer.

It is not just the US, though. Those on the right in Europe are similarly obsessed with them, simply because Muslims are a relatively easy target for them. Radical Islamists do exist after all and there are terror attacks. As such, they can feed into the fear of their voters, exacerbating it and thus gaining more popularity themselves. They are one of the biggest indirect benefactors of terrorists, simply because they share the same goal: keeping people afraid and causing the conflict to perpetuate. That's the perverse thing about terrorism, most of the ways to fight it actually benefit it.

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Christians should speak out more against this. Allah != God.
    Ummm, what?

Allah does mean "God."

I also hate to break it to you, but it's also the very same God worshiped by Christians.

But no one noticed that Blizzard turned the Lightbound into radical muslims with their "convert or be judged" craziness.

Also, gratz OP on intentionally mis-directing on the topic line. There is a very large difference between "Woman shouts God is Great" and "Woman Shouts Allahhu akbar"
    Look at his source.

What is newsworthy is the way different media dressed up that news. Some are to the point of the original article some (like foxnews) like to embellish things.

There are some 244000 assaults in France alone every year. Most are not reported.

This gets reported because the woman is Muslim.

It is sad to see how MMO champion has become the go-to less for Islamophobes looking to cherry-pick stories out of a vast volume of data.
    Most of assaults and murders who are not reported are committed by muslims, in a direct link of being muslim, and the reason why they are not reported is precisely because the authors are muslims, because 80% of the french medias are owned by Macron's friends (Bolloré, Drahi, etc); who also are the one who made him president, and guess what, are the first ones to advocate the invasion of Europe by fake immigrants, but real terrorists.

So stop being in denial, this is a deliberate move.
    Last edited by Uncle; 2018-06-18 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Historic Islamic expansion and the attitudes towards the conquered unbelievers - just because it's not in the book doesn't mean it's a prevalent mentality. The Bible didn't really advocate having an inquisition either.
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

There are some 244000 assaults in France alone every year. Most are not reported.

This gets reported because the woman is Muslim.

It is sad to see how MMO champion has become the go-to less for Islamophobes looking to cherry-pick stories out of a vast volume of data.
    islamophobia is just a made up word to try to supress anyone who dares to criticize this unreformed, decrepit religion. and i find it quite normal for some people to be afraid of it. past history and recent history tells us that its a rational fear. its quite odd that all religions on this planet could coexist in peace at this moment, except for islam.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Deleted
    Hmm, but was it a woman or a ninja?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I doubt a woman in France of muslim origin shouted 'god is great' in english ...

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    Been reading the Qur'an the past month or so. My two cents is that islam is pretty clear that the non-believers are hellbound, but the devout should not kill except in self defense. I haven't read anything about killing the hellbound to please God, more along the lines of "be a good muslim and God will repay the unbeliever on the Day of Resurrection".

Not sure where all this.... killing people came from...
    read the hadif then? Condoning violence is everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    And why was the spanish reconquista and inquisition necessary again?
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06...in-france.html

wtf kind of crazy person does this?
    Personally I'd reckon that it would be someone with mental issues.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    But no one noticed that Blizzard turned the Lightbound into radical muslims with their "convert or be judged" craziness.

Also, gratz OP on intentionally mis-directing on the topic line. There is a very large difference between "Woman shouts God is Great" and "Woman Shouts Allahhu akbar"
    What makes them Muslims. are on a holy crusade of light after all.

"Marchal said the suspect may have mental health problems, but has not been identified as police search her home."

Just as "crazy" as more than a billion people. Religion of peace.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    Maybe you forgot how muslims invaded the iberian peninsula? You know, spain and portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    The West thinks it is perfectly fine to allow people to deny all science fact and reason, and instead live their life based on bronze age fairy tales. These people are not safe. They are mentally unstable and they are proud of it...

When you whole heartedly agree that a supernatural god exists... who the hell cares about man made laws? They serve the religious now, but at any moment they could break the law, according to their religion, and be morally in the right...

Abolis religion. It is organized delusion and dangerous.
    And how do you plan to abolish religion?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    The West thinks it is perfectly fine to allow people to deny all science fact and reason, and instead live their life based on bronze age fairy tales. These people are not safe. They are mentally unstable and they are proud of it...

When you whole heartedly agree that a supernatural god exists... who the hell cares about man made laws? They serve the religious now, but at any moment they could break the law, according to their religion, and be morally in the right...

Abolis religion. It is organized delusion and dangerous.
    How would you abolis religion? Not to mention you don’t need to be religious to deny science.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    This isn't really that newsworthy tbh.
    Pretty sure if some crazy asshole attacked someone in a supermarket with a box cutter it would make the news here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    islamophobia is just a made up word to try to supress anyone who dares to criticize this unreformed, decrepit religion. and i find it quite normal for some people to be afraid of it. past history and recent history tells us that its a rational fear. its quite odd that all religions on this planet could coexist in peace at this moment, except for islam.
    What’s rational about it? There are millions of Muslims yet no where near Millions of attacks so why would it make sense to be scared of all Muslims? I’m not terrified by cows even though they tend to kill people some times why would I be scared of Muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    "Marchal said the suspect may have mental health problems, but has not been identified as police search her home."

Just as "crazy" as more than a billion people. Religion of peace.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you forgot how muslims invaded the iberian peninsula? You know, spain and portugal.
    Maybe you didnt know, that Europa had 4 crusades, with the sole purpose of taking over the "holy land".****

Hell even in the 20th century and the 21st, we have been "promoting" peace, by force in the ME, and created various terror groups, that have maimed and killed a few hundred none combatents...

Ps. I know 9/11 will probably come up at some point, but havent we punished Afghanistan + various other countries for that about 100 times over?

***This should only apply, if your an american.
    The US didnt exist during the crusades, but your ancestors are without a doubt of European descent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nexellent View Post
    read the hadif then? Condoning violence is everywhere.

And why was the spanish reconquista and inquisition necessary again?
    Because, something, something, religion, witches, oppresion, the church wanted total control, etc...

Edit. I think one of the reasons, people are so pissed about Islam, is that when "white" people burns down a mosque, or punch a muslim in the face, its called hatecrime and racism / nazism.

But when a muslim does something its usually called "mental instability" due to various EU goverments, not wanting to use the word "terrorism" And I have to admit, it kinda pisses me off aswell.

Unless the body count is above 10+, then its usually called terrorism, because if they call it "mental instability" it will litteraly set off the general public, who knows its terrorism, even if its only 1-3 civilians who get killed.
    Last edited by Svad1287; 2018-06-18 at 03:01 PM.
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.