Thread: Maghar orcs

Maghar orcs

So they new models awesome indeed
    Butttt
    When thwy attack they still use the old hunched animation?
    Whys that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nircc View Post
    So they new models awesome indeed
    Butttt
    When thwy attack they still use the old hunched animation?
    Whys that?
    whaatt?? really??
    well, they just did a very half arsed job, i guess.

5+ Year Old Account
    lel, same orcs .... other color, old animations - as if you were expecting for ALL new moves? gosh allied races = reused animations+skeletons THATS their theme.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    whaatt?? really??
    well, they just did a very half arsed job, i guess.
    Almost every other race "hunches" when they're in attack animations - so why create new animations for something you already have and is standard?

Why would they create an entirely new animation rig for the same exact race with different skin colors?

Every other allied race is a copy paste, why would mag'har be any different?

Deleted
    Because people asked for unhunched orcs.. which means not being hunched in combat too.. it defeats the entire purpose.. how am i suppose to be happy about not being hunched when i go straight back to the hunch when i go into combat.. which is 90% of this game.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Why would Blizz give us even more evidence of Horde Bias?
    Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by godz View Post
    Because people asked for unhunched orcs.. which means not being hunched in combat too.. it defeats the entire purpose.. how am i suppose to be happy about not being hunched when i go straight back to the hunch when i go into combat.. which is 90% of this game.
    exactly :<

Because animations are hard. As long as the transition between the upright and hunched-attack animation doesn't look awkward it should be fine.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    The Orcs went to a chiropractor, they didn't completely re-learn how to fight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Barely noticeable when in combat. Seems like a very silly thing to be upset about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Why would they create an entirely new animation rig for the same exact race with different skin colors?
    iassumed OP meant the animations for the "straight back" orcs. not just maghar.

I wonder how long it will take for the knowledge that upright posture is available to normal orcs to catch on with the general populace.

Also yeah, allied races are not new races. They're pumping them out because they're relatively easy to create compared to an actual full blown race since they share animation rigging.