Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    So we're prepared to deal with north korean if they step out of line. They done it in the past.
    I dont know, what would you like the US to do if they step out of line?

I can put my hatred of Trump aside, how about you try it and look at it from a non-partisan view:

Then:
    Prior to Trump we have little talks with NK and you could set a watch based on their Nuclear threats.

Now:
    We have some talks with them, we have deescalated tensions and they havent threatened a nuclear strike.

Which option Then or Now will lead to a substantive talks that could lead to lasting peace?

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post

I can put my hatred of Trump aside, how about you try it and look at it from a non-partisan view:

Then:
    Prior to Trump we have little talks with NK and you could set a watch based on their Nuclear threats.

Now:
    We have some talks with them, we have deescalated tensions and they havent threatened a nuclear strike.

Which option Then or Now will lead to a substantive talks that could lead to lasting peace?
    Prior to Trump we've had president who made the same arrangements but Trump gave up a whole lot more for the same promise.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Sadly, there are people that eat this kind of stuff up. The same kind of people who foolishly believe Trump is acting in their best interests.

We really do live in two different worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    Oh look, another liberal jerk-off thread.

Do you libs not realize that 90% of the media is liberal?
    Is it not ok for conservitives to have at least 1 damn news source?!
    the fact you seem to think news should have a bias in either direction speaks volumes about the problems we have in this country.

"Tucker Carlson criticized for telling the truth".

I am not surprised.

Given we have had signed treaties with NK in the past and actually had on site observers for compliance and all of which were violated shortly thereafter I will believe we are making an improvement in the NK situation once a treaty is made with solid verification methods that holds up for a good 5-10 years. Otherwise we have been on this ride before and it just ends with more threats at launching nukes at their neighbors or us and we start the dance again.

Then:

Now:

It has been possible due to years of sanctions imposed on NK by previous US president. Guy just got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    It has been possible due to years of sanctions imposed on NK by previous US president. Guy just got lucky.
    Maybe not or maybe because Kim Jong Un is not his father, that maybe he should be treated differently. Regardless, Obama felt it better to open travel with Cuba than try to open talks that went beyond aid deals.

Prior to Trump we've had president who made the same arrangements but Trump gave up a whole lot more for the same promise.
    With NK?

Maybe not or maybe because Kim Jong Un is not his father, that maybe he should be treated differently. Regardless, Obama felt it better to open travel with Cuba than try to open talks that went beyond aid deals.

With NK?
    Yea Obama and several other president got promises of denuclearize or deescalation even Ben Shapiro hasn't give Trump the win.

Yea Obama and several other president got promises of denuclearize or deescalation even Ben Shapiro hasn't give Trump the win.
    Yea, they gave aid for promises of denuclearize or deescalation and sanctioned them when NK didnt hold up to their end.

I dont see how this is any different, other than things appear to be more amicable.

Who the fuck cares what Ben Shapiro says.

Yea, they gave aid for promises of denuclearize or deescalation and sanctioned them when NK didnt hold up to their end.

I dont see how this is any different, other than things appear to be more amicable.

Who the fuck cares what Ben Shapiro says.
    Which is my point, It's the same deal... I don't Trust north Korea or Russia in-general though.

With NK?
    1.What it has to do with Cuba when topic of discussion is on North Korea ??
    2.When you yourself not sure what is Trump contribution to "Nk talking with USA" , giving Trump credit for it , makes no sense.

Which is my point, It's the same deal... I don't Trust north Korea or Russia in-general though.
    So what, it isnt the "deal" I am hopeful about. I am hopeful for the open communication we appear to have now that we didnt have before which could lead better and longer lasting deals. I dont see how this point is always being missed.

1.What it has to do with Cuba when topic of discussion is on North Korea ??
    Because NK is more of a threat than Cuba, but Obama felt dealing with Cuba was better.

2.When you yourself not sure what is Trump contribution to "Nk talking with USA" , giving Trump credit for it , makes no sense.
    Trumps contribution is sitting down face to face and having a peaceful conversation not throwing threats at each other.

So what, it isnt the "deal" I am hopeful about. I am hopeful for the open communication we appear to have now that we didnt have before which could lead better and longer lasting deals. I dont see how this point is always being missed.

Because NK is more of a threat than Cuba, but Obama felt dealing with Cuba was better.

Trumps contribution is sitting down face to face and having a peaceful conversation not throwing threats at each other.
    Trump administration spent the first year in office throwing around threats. We had communication channel back with Obama deals as well than they pulled out.

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/n...4008a6402b2ea1

10+ Year Old Account
    How about I not trust fucking racist pieces of shit name Tucker. This freak just needs to put his pansy ass bowtie back on.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Jon Stewart's point was that Tucker Carlson never held debates at the time, which is when he worked at CNN (the motherload of biased news). Now he's on Fox News and hold's a debate with a new person every single night, which isn't something anybody else does on mainstream news channels anymore. Don't forget that Jon Stewart is a "comedian" which is where most liberals get their news today (Jimmy Kimmel, Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert, etc).

Boy oh boy we're living in some embarrassing times.

Trump administration spent the first year in office throwing around threats. We had communication channel back with Obama deals as well than they pulled out.

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/n...4008a6402b2ea1
    This is the deal we had with previous Presidents.

NK: We have missles aimed at Hawaii.
    US: Here is an aid package, promise to denuclearize.
    NK: ok

12-18 months later

12-18 months later

12-18 months later

12-18 months later

How far has that gotten us? At least give Trump admin some credit for meeting and talking and having some type of open dialogue. It stands to be seen if it will just return to the way it was, but jesus christ at least take your Trump hate goggles off for a second and see how this is at least promising in that it is a different type of dialogue than we have had in the past. We havent had a DEAL WITH AN OPEN LINE OF FRIENDLY COMMUNICATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnnezz View Post
    Jon Stewart's point was that Tucker Carlson never held debates at the time, which is when he worked at CNN (the motherload of biased news). Now he's on Fox News and hold's a debate with a new person every single night, which isn't something anybody else does on mainstream news channels anymore. Don't forget that Jon Stewart is a "comedian" which is where most liberals get their news today (Jimmy Kimmel, Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert, etc).

Boy oh boy we're living in some embarrassing times.
    And it has been shown that people who watch those comedy shows are actually more informed than Fox viewers. Hell at least one study showed Fox News viewers scored less than people who watched no news at all.

Carlson doesn't have debates. He is in control of the show, it's his platform. He controls the guests, and even controls when and how they speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And it has been shown that people who watch those comedy shows are actually more informed than Fox viewers. Hell at least one study showed Fox News viewers scored less than people who watched no news at all.

Carlson doesn't have debates. He is in control of the show, it's his platform. He controls the guests, and even controls when and how they speak.
    Thats because there is a difference between Fox News NEWS and Fox News COMMENTARY. Tucker isnt news.

Thats because there is a difference between Fox News NEWS and Fox News COMMENTARY. Tucker isnt news.
    Fox News news is quite rare on that channel.

People love to take their "news" from guys like Tucker and Hannity. It makes them poorly-informed fools. If more people watched news, as opposed to most of Fox's programming, they would be better off.