Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    They could revamp the Chinese forsaken model to some kind of light forged undead that is still clearly dead but not ad decomposed and decaying as the forsaken. Be nice for US people to have access to that model and since it already exists would be pretty easy to do.
    I have always found the chinese model to look better myself. Why would a Forsaken put holes in their priceless, nigh unbreakable armor so their bones stick out anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There is a hilarious bug on artifact skin selection screen (on your artifact forge) where each time you select a new skin, the artifact looks bigger
    Current all of Acherus fits inside my swords.
    need a pic

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Under Thrall, they changed to being pretty much neutral. Far enough from evil yet not close enough to good. Then it went bonkers with Garrosh. After that Vol'jin barely had any chance to do anything and now there's Sylvanas who going down the evil path again. Though in her case, I can imagine she'll ragequit the Horde with Nathanos (and possibly Gallywix) when Baine (possibly backed by Saurfang and maybe the trolls as well) has enough of her BS.
    Pretty sure many Orcs will also peel away from her as a lot of orcs hold loyalty to the, quite battle hardened, Saurfang. Orcs also do have honor, and what she as done is not really honorable.

Going to end up being Forsaken and Goblins together lol, the rest either have Honor (Orcs), Morals (Tauren) or loyalty to one of the above (Trolls to the Orcs)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It was. WoD balancing wasn't really good and they had a lot of balancing "hotfixes" until Highmaul and afterwards. A lot of specs felt unfinished (not as bad as now though).

Being realistic doesn't make me a negative nancy.
    many say WoD class balance and feels was actually quite good one of the only positive things WoD had to offer... maybe it was the problem for YOU but the real problem was that WoD had nothing to offer besides raiding literally nothing so stop being a negative nancy

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Geeze I failed a spot check somewhere.
    This is random, but I just wanted to say that your avatar got me to convince a friend to scour the Namazu zone to find the one in your avatar. He is my absolute favorite.

Also, I don't suppose anyone has had a chance to test War Mode in Beta by turning it off and traveling to an enemy town/city?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    They could revamp the Chinese forsaken model to some kind of light forged undead that is still clearly dead but not ad decomposed and decaying as the forsaken. Be nice for US people to have access to that model and since it already exists would be pretty easy to do.
    Personally I hope we'll see more Nathanos-esque Undead, but with golden or white eyes instead of red.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    many say WoD class balance and feels was actually quite good one of the only positive things WoD had to offer... maybe it was the problem for YOU but the real problem was that WoD had nothing to offer besides raiding literally nothing so stop being a negative nancy
    You're remembering it wrong, at launch a lot of balance was HORRID, look at the first set of hotfixes:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/16370024

Some real gems in there

Multi-Shot's damage has been increased by 30%.
    A Murder of Crows' damage has been increased by 80%.
    Hunter Pets now inherit 60% of the Hunter's Attack Power (up from 33%).
    Brain Freeze now increases the damage of Frostfire Bolt by 85% (up from 25%).
    Wound Poison's damage has been reduced by 40%.
    And those are just the big ones, WoD balance SUCKED off the bat and was definitely one of the most complained about things. Hell, healer balance was ass all the way through WoD.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I am forming team LightForged Dead;
    Anyone want to join?

There are Mag'har Orcs in Orgrimmar on PTR:

FULL ALBUM HERE (CONTAINS SOME PRE-PATCH PICS)
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Who better to protect Uther's tomb from the undead than the undead, I guess.
    I mean what are you gonna do, plague them?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I am pretty sure they've been there for at least a couple of builds
    Nah, I've been checking for them every build since they datamined the Heritage armor stuff, and they were not in. And they are indeed mostly in the barrack.

And beta includes the Geya'rah.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-06-20 at 07:57 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

You could use constructs.
    Better to have defenders capable of thinking and making decisions.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Why Uther's Tomb needs protection in first place? Even Bolvar and DK who were hunting dead bodies in Legion didn't gave a fuck about dead Uther. Lightbringer is overrated. In reality he was just failure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    Why Uther's Tomb needs protection in first place? Even Bolvar and DK who were hunting dead bodies in Legion didn't gave a fuck about dead Uther. Lightbringer is overrated. In reality he was just failure.
    He was a big hero to the Alliance, no he wasn't a failure. He served in the Second War ya know.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Shouldn't you make a half decent banner first?
    Use Saint Elenda from MTG, she is perfect for a Holy-based Undead.
    You mean... Like my signature?

5+ Year Old Account
    How lazy does someone have to be to not even crop something but rather resize it haphazardly?
    I cropped it.

I think we will get Ghost kaldorei before we get holy undead. Then again... Hearthstone DID have that Liam Greymane paladin card...
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    So what your showing is another X for my bingo card.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Well we definitely have a lot of wisps.
    It's weird to see how canon wisp form is in Astranaar, all the dead people there turning into wisps and fleeing.
    I was talking about the ghosts in Azsuna, actually. Dead Night Elves work in mysterious ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I am forming team LightForged Dead;
    Anyone want to join?
    What's that from? The picture especially?]

EDIT: Nevermind!

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't you make a half decent banner first?
    Use Saint Elenda from MTG, she is perfect for a Holy-based Undead.
    That is freakin' awesome... I would play characters that looked like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    Uther saved loads of people when the Scourge started attacking Lordaeron, plus he was a Paladin and commander of a group of Knights. He was an important dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    The musics in Boralus inn are VERY great !

Looks like a theme park / pirates / breton mix musics !