Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you mean the birds flying in the sky?
    1 - Empty field? You need to put on glasses sir.

2 - I think one animated raven between A/H helms who scavenging will improve current version.

7+ Year Old Account

Also for your consideration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    1 - Empty field? You need to put on glasses sir.

2 - I think one animated raven between A/H helms who scavenging will improve current version.
    It is pretty empty...

Look at all that empty space, and what you rather have two armies just standing there staring at eachother for hours for no reason?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Static? Have you seen only a picture or what?
    Compared to WOTLK and Cata screens, yes, it's static af.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Man, shut up. Were you the designer or something? They might spice it up a bit but fundamentally it’ll remain the same and fucking boring.
    Yes because a portal just sitting there
    then anotherp ortal just sitting there
    (yes a dragon was cool)
    (then another dragon chilling there was cool but come on its dragons they cant always do dragons)
    then a motionless gateway
    then ANOTHER motionless portal
    then another portal BUT OH MAN TWO DEMONS STANDING THERE
    yes they were all so massively animated, exciting and epic!

you seem to forget that no one uses the login screen anymore, so of corse they are not gunna pull another wotlk or cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Seriously? Have you seen the legion log in screen?!
    I like it, it's simple, it's cool while the legion one is like LUL KINDA DARK PORTAL GUIZ

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus it was cool the first few times but i really hated that dragon after a while
    vanilla dark portal
    bc dark portal
    wotlk dragon
    cata dragon
    mop gateway
    wod dark portal
    legion legion portal
    BFA epic battle scene like straight outta warcraft.

Looking at it from a art design standpoint it screams "this is going to change as the expansion progresses" which isn't something they have done before but it just looks like it was made for it.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    I love it.
    Gotta agree, love it too!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Compared to WOTLK and Cata screens, yes, it's static af.
    yeah literlaly the only 2 with real big movement elements, other then that all static.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yes because a portal just sitting there
    then anotherp ortal j
    BFA epic battle scene like straight outta warcraft.
    EXACTLY! I love it!

I think it looks a bit blurry and low res, but the same was true for the Legion login screen in the beginning. If I remember correctly that one had several iterations so this doesn't have to be the final product.

I hope it changes with every major patch. Current login for launch, 8.1 for azshara, 8.2 old gods, 8.3 void lords.

Login screen doesnt matter, now we log in straight to character selection from the Launcher.

I'd rather the art team focus on in game content than a login screen most of us will hardly ever see.

There's stuff moving. The banners, distant crows/bats. I prefer this over a big ol' dragon in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    [video=youtube;cqn3iz6giec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqn3iz6giec[video]

There's stuff moving. The banners, distant crows/bats. I prefer this over a big ol' dragon in my face.
    Exactly. Banners, crows, bats its all small and barely notable. Even W3 RoC logic screen feels more alive and dynamic.

It would have been cooler to have an orc and human fighting, where they get pushed to one side of the screen, and then whichever is stuck pushes back and forced the other to their side of the screen or something. An animated login screen maybe? Though I get for asset/resource usage I understand the login they have. I just picture something from the 1999 Warcraft 3 Trailer I saw. (When I was at college they rerealsed an upgraded version of Warcraft 2 that showed it).

Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

I think it looks great. Nice music too.

100% Troll topic.

And people are actually replying to this seriously...

This post and nitpicking and complaining about every little thing is also underwhelming. But here you are.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    100% Troll topic.

And people are actually replying to this seriously...
    Didn't you also reply?
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1