Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    Mop world bosses, Rukhmar, love rocket and timewalking drake are all stupid.

Should be like 1/500 at most not 1/2000
    Dude, love rocket is in its own tier of rare. It's drop chance is more like 1 in 50,000 compared to the others like 1 in 2,000.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

If they increase the drop rates of the old ones, then yea, why not.

Quote Originally Posted by humm View Post
    So it seems that there'll be no super rare world boss mounts in BFA. Shame in my opinion. They are the ones i actually enjoy farming. Is it only me? I mean seriously, what's so wrong with at least 1 per expansion. There will still be 50+ normal ones. Oh well
    Why do you enjoy farming them? Makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The Mop 4 and Rukhmar are enough. No more shit that requires thousands of tries pls
    this ^

...10char

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Why do you enjoy farming them? Makes no sense to me.
    I enjoy farming them too actually. In some way it is an activity that I do everyweek and it's grown on me. But I would like to be done with it within my lifetime and probably wouldn't want more of those released.

Personally, I enjoy farming them and I wouldn't mind if more were added. I like the idea of spending hundreds of hours to finally get something ultra rare that I can show off with.

aren't the 4 in MoP enough?

i mean who actually has all 4 and has a sun tan? seriously 1/2000? if you're unlucky that can easily be 20000 kills for all 4 mounts.

i have most raid mounts all dungeon mounts, but when it comes to mounts that are literally camp for 200 hours or 50 alts required hopping to groups, thats just bot worthy crap, seriously bots should be allowed because it's so mindless and dull. if you're still excited after your 1500th kill you can probably be entertained by paint dying. i don't mind a grind i've done 476 baron kills for the mount, but knowing sha could take 9 to 10 thousand if unlucky? nope not even going to try.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    I'd prefer there not to be any mounts that has less than 1% drop chance. It's just not even slightly fun to farm.
    Even a 1% chance is painful. I've run Stratholme hundreds of times, both before Cata and after (though more before than after). Still no mount. I only rarely try these days.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Too bad. Don't like it, don't farm them.
    OP was asking for opinions. I gave mine. No need to be a smartass just to build your post count.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I had 5200+ attempts for Sha, and 3000+ for Rukhmar before I obtained them. I never want to go through that again. Please no more world boss mounts unless it's similar to the drop chances we had on argus rares.

absolutely not - it isnt fun and its just painful! I went through MOP with 5 alts back then and did all those bosses weekly once they all hit max level and didnt see a mount drop for myself or anyone in my group. Going back to do it every now and again is worse (especially Nalak) since you still need to run to get there
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

I really don't think they should add any mounts with a drop rate under 1%. It makes getting them incredibly frustrating.

But 1% droprate world boss mounts? Sure!

10+ Year Old Account
    Please, for the sake of my sanity, please no! I can't deal with them anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    absolutely not - it isnt fun and its just painful! I went through MOP with 5 alts back then and did all those bosses weekly once they all hit max level and didnt see a mount drop for myself or anyone in my group. Going back to do it every now and again is worse (especially Nalak) since you still need to run to get there
    Getting there isn't the problem. It's the fucking wait - and you don't know for how long you need to wait when you do it on several chars it's a lot of time doing nothing.
    It isn't the same as clearing a raid as then I will atleast do something instead of just waiting.