Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Being a shitposter and sucking Peterson's cock aren't really jobs, though.
    I'm not usually tempted to have a signature...

Deleted
    Isn't this the nazi who cried when he got busted? state of these cunts.

Another Rally by the "very fine" people?

Wunderbar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Isn't this the nazi who cried when he got busted? state of these cunts.
    I thought so to, but this is a different one. I think the guy you are thinking of is also in jail. There might have been more than one crying Nazi from Charlottesville...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go armed if you're going to counter protest. These nazi fucks lash out violently when they're confronted with their own stupidity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I'd go armed if you're going to counter protest. These nazi fucks lash out violently when they're confronted with their own stupidity
    You know, the best way to counter protest, is just march around them, doing your rendition of the rubber band song...

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You know, the best way to counter protest, is just march around them, doing your rendition of the rubber band song...

Dang it... thought you were posting Bootsy Collins. Was disappointed.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Dang it... thought you were posting Bootsy Collins. Was disappointed.
    Going rediculous, not good...

I wonder what conspiracy theories will be made up this time if something terrible happens like the last time?

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post

I just hope the counter protestors that shutdown their Boston rally show up. Going to make donations to anti hate groups to pay for some bus tickets.
    That's what causes all the problems. Giving them media attention, counter protesting etc. If no one showed up but the people doing the march no one would know about it and nothing would happen. Or you know get a bunch of other extremists from the other side every media outlet and throw gas on the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    But i feel no "great swell of pity" for filth who threaten my life or property. Only anger.
    Telling that you call people protesting Nazis filth but not Nazis themselves.

Also telling that you cast yourself as the Nazi in these scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I understand america's obsession with free speech but one of them drove over people with a car and another opened fire in a crowd. Wtf is wrong with you people?
    in an Ideal world a dozen basement dwelling losers get together to tell a small town that white people are important or whatever and no one bothers to notice or care. but that is of course a fantasy for the very reasons you listed.

Like someone mentioned, this is for Lafayette Park, not the mall. The park is only about 2 square blocks in size, directly across from the white house, surrounded on other sides by the business district. With such a small park, I'm guessing they won't expect more than 100 or so people at most. I would still expect at least a 10:1 balance of counter protestors, as the greater DC area is fairly liberal, and there is easy access to the park with a Metro station right there.

I'm pretty sure there is no open carry in DC, so I'm wondering if that will prevent some protestors from showing up.
    Last edited by Saladbar; 2018-06-21 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    in an Ideal world a dozen basement dwelling losers get together to tell a small town that white people are important or whatever and no one bothers to notice or care. but that is of course a fantasy for the very reasons you listed.
    Imagine these were radical muslims and what I mentioned happened. I wonder if they were allowed a public appereance again...

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Imagine these were radical muslims and what I mentioned happened. I wonder if they were allowed a public appereance again...
    oh hell no, they would sue and probably win but yeah they would do everything in their power to keep that event from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Telling that you call people protesting Nazis filth but not Nazis themselves.

Also telling that you cast yourself as the Nazi in these scenarios.
    Of course they are. In what f'ed up world are Nazis not automatically assumed to be filth?

Me and Skroe derailed the thread a bit. The alt right dipshit in Virginia became immaterial to the discussion. Context, Elba. It's a thing.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    Like someone mentioned, this is for Lafayette Park, not the mall. The park is only about 2 square blocks in size, directly across from the white house, surrounded on other sides by the business district. With such a small park, I'm guessing they won't expect more than 100 or so people at most. I would still expect at least a 10:1 balance of counter protestors, as the greater DC area is fairly liberal, and there is easy access to the park with a Metro station right there.

I'm pretty sure there is no open carry in DC, so I'm wondering if that will prevent some protestors from showing up.
    My bad. Lafayette Park is part of the National Mall management unit of the Park Service.

So small and utterly limited on the Pennsylvania Ave side. I wonder if the nazis will have to shuttle into their demonstration like with C'ville. Traffic is gonna suck.

Speaking of small crowds at the Mall.

I wonder if Trump will make the Park Service lie about the size again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    That's what causes all the problems. Giving them media attention, counter protesting etc. If no one showed up but the people doing the march no one would know about it and nothing would happen. Or you know get a bunch of other extremists from the other side every media outlet and throw gas on the fire.
    The extremists could turn up the day after the first protest then there wouldn't be a problem unless they start hitting cars like last time.

Oh look, the resident White Supremacist Supporter shows up again to defend his brothers-in-sheets.

And surprise surprise, you're suggesting it's the anti-protester's fault and that Nazis should be left in peace and not be counter-protested (Which, by the way, is also their 1st ammendment right). The suggestion that "no one would know about it and nothing would happen" is completely assinine as they're marching through a very public place - which is their GOAL is to be as loud and as heard much as possible - and you god damn well know that.

Before anybody responds further to this person, we must remind you that Lockedout is a Supporter of White Supremacy. Don't bother engaging him further, as he's not interested in anything but pushing his agenda of hatred forward.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    All you really need to know is white supremacist though.
    I guess that's a bad thing?

Listen. All of these creative ways to say "Everyone is at fault but the people who are on my side of the fence" get pretty fucking disgusting when it now includes god damn nazis.