Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Poor fragile snowflakes. Can we create a safe space for single Trump staffers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Just tell her what she wants to her, bang her and move on.
    Never stick your dick in crazy

7+ Year Old Account
    Never stick your dick in crazy
    When you are young, like < 25, I suggest fucking everything and anything that is crazy. After 30.... I wouldn't necessarily suggest avoiding "crazy" but you should know better by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Clearly the Deep State is hacking dating apps and websites. Only answer there is.
    Thank you! I got a really good laugh from this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    When you are young, like < 25, I suggest fucking everything and anything that is crazy. After 30.... I wouldn't necessarily suggest avoiding "crazy" but you should know better by then.
    Yeah, crazy is good... if you can recover... although, when you have had at least one father threaten to shoot you, if he sees you again... you might want to consider if it may be you. That’s the sort of realization one should have around 30, to make those bad. Crazy attracts crazy.

This is on topic, if people consider Trump crazy...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Erections have consequences.

...It sort of works. I made my pun and I'm sticking with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    are you on flipboard? cause I saw this story there and that exact comment word for word
    Not sure what that is so no lol

I just read that Sarah Sanders was kicked out of a Virginia restaurant by the owner. Good on that owner, I wouldn't want her stench in my place of business.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this from Theo's blog?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I just read that Sarah Sanders was kicked out of a Virginia restaurant by the owner. Good on that owner, I wouldn't want her stench in my place of business.
    "86 Sarah Huckabee Sanders": https://twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/...311105/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    That's what I am wondering why can't she just date another Trump supporter.

They're not sending their best...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Say that till you end up screwing up and having a kid with crazy and you are stuck dealing with them for 18 years while they hold your kid over your head while pretending they aren't and hitting you up for every dime they can get legally or otherwise.

No thanks, crazy might be fun, but will the fun be worth the consequences? Especially if you fuck up and knock them up.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Erections have consequences.

...It sort of works. I made my pun and I'm sticking with it.
    Oh no, you're definitely right. Erections certainly have consequences, my parents would agree as that's what lead to me, and also why people say have a wank before doing something to clear your head so you can think straight.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I love their self righteous tone when they start complaining about how that shouldn't happen because of mutual respect... blah blah. I mean I agree that there SHOULD be mutual respect, but since they have done nothing to earn any sort of respect, and have never shown anyone that disagreed with them any respect at all, I kind of feel like they opted out of the mutual respect thing.

Also it is bizarre they support kicking people out for their sexual orientation (Which you really can't control), but don't support the right to kick people out for supporting a highly divisive political platform. So republicans believe in accountability based on identity, but not personal actions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Say that till you end up screwing up and having a kid with crazy and you are stuck dealing with them for 18 years while they hold your kid over your head while pretending they aren't and hitting you up for every dime they can get legally or otherwise.
    Never having impregnated a crazy woman, I will say that. For those that do fuck up... sucks to be them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    No thanks, crazy might be fun, but will the fun be worth the consequences? Especially if you fuck up and knock them up.
    The consequences exist whether your partner is crazy or not. The severity of the issue doesn't diminish all that much, for me, whether the partner was crazy or not. If you're that worried about getting someone pregnant, you probably shouldn't be having sex period. Fuck, I'm more concerned about diseases than I am getting someone pregnant.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2018-06-23 at 06:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I love their self righteous tone when they start complaining about how that shouldn't happen because of mutual respect... blah blah. I mean I agree that there SHOULD be mutual respect, but since they have done nothing to earn any sort of respect, and have never shown anyone that disagreed with them any respect at all, I kind of feel like they opted out of the mutual respect thing.

Also it is bizarre they support kicking people out for their sexual orientation (Which you really can't control), but don't support the right to kick people out for supporting a highly divisive political platform. So republicans believe in accountability based on identity, but not personal actions.
    Being gay is a choice, being a republican is genetic!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account

Remember when all those gun store owners were putting up signs saying they wouldn't sell to liberals (and in the case of one, muslims as well) they were cheering that, and the recent gay wedding cake decision

well, hope they are fine with Sarah being kicked out, the restaurant can use Exodus 23:1-2 for justification, and with the history of claiming religious freedom being used to deny service

Most definitely. First she calls out the restaurant for no reason but of course to have the Trump trolls shit post about the restaurant. I mean they hate the Hollywood Elite using celebrity to bring attention to a cause, but she is clearly using her position to publicly call a place of business.

Yes, the restaurant owner said out of consciousness they didn't want Sanders in their place of business. Sounds familiar? Yeah Trumpkins if you don't like this discrimination, then remember about others who face discrimination.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    They're not sending their best...
    She works for Trump probably from the same crop as these fine young I want to say men but I am thinking demons from hell

Maybe they can do what their boss does. Pay for it.