Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Looking down? I just think more people cares about - at this moment (when time is running out - it's probably just 2 weeks!) Mage Tower (soon unobtainable cool transmog) - than Antorus (achievement - ok there is also mount for heroic version, but I think most people either done it already or bought a boost for gold). Of course nerf affect everything, but I believe they applied this with Mage Tower in mind - so people don't have to farm world quest for AP and focus on challenge.
    I think they did it for everything players are struggling with, not just the mage tower.
    Yes, some people look down on other players for not having done Antorus full clear on mythic or even normal at this point. Some players just aren’t as skilled as others. I personally used to be in a guild that cleared current content in a timely manner, now I am not. I’m sorry if I conveyed that you do this as it wasn’t meant as a personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Just did the quest and i still have it, unlocked every trait and is rapidly gaining AP numbers like it was datamined months ago, i guess when the prepatch hits that's when they will be disabled.
    which makes sense - we are exackly 2 resets away from 10th july when prepatch is speculated to land - this is plenty of time to push mage tower now that its permanently active .

this said blizzard should have done this to artifact and mage tower like month ago - then people wouldnt complain as much

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    which makes sense - we are exackly 2 resets away from 10th july when prepatch is speculated to land - this is plenty of time to push mage tower now that its permanently active .

this said blizzard should have done this to artifact and mage tower like month ago - then people wouldnt complain as much
    They would still complain about "required" legendary. And if Blizzard would just give them all, they would complain that some spec have easier challenge that other. If you want to find excuse, you will always find one. If you want to do something, you always will find a way.

Do you still need nethershards to do the MT?

7+ Year Old Account
    Mage Tower is not up on EU after maintenance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    You haven't had maintenance yet either.
    still down

If it’s possible to do the quest for the mage tower weapon skin will be awesome !