I won't be getting BFA. I still plan to play around in Legion since I only came back to WOW a few months ago. I don't want to lose my artifact power. Should I not do these Sithilus quests? Not sure how all this will work out. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    who gives a fuck?

the traits are all gonna be disabled anyway once pre patch hits and that's gonna be pretty fucking soon.
    Yup this is only going to last a few weeks before they disable for good just gives people some fun shit to mess with as they throw themselves at the tower challenge until prepatch lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendor View Post
    I won't be getting BFA. I still plan to play around in Legion since I only came back to WOW a few months ago. I don't want to lose my artifact power. Should I not do these Sithilus quests? Not sure how all this will work out. Thanks!
    Artifacts will be deactivated when 8.0 comes out. You cannot avoid that in any way.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Artifacts will be deactivated when 8.0 comes out. You cannot avoid that in any way.
    How am I supposed to continue in Legion if I lose all my power?

7+ Year Old Account
    you simply continue playing without artifact traits?
    problem solved.

or better, you just buy BfA like everyone else.

Formerly known as Arafal

You dont lose all power, just artifact traits.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

You will be losing all of your traits and concordance. The baseline weapon still exists as a stack stick. I don't really understand your logic, Legion content won't be deleted when BfA comes out. You can enjoy both.

Got it. Thanks all.

Basically your artifact depowers and it is still a pretty high Ilevel weapon as it still gets benefits from the relics to Ilevel. But all the traits and stuff the artifact granted are either getting moved to a talent option/baked into your class as default or removed/moved to azurite armor from BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait...what? I'm confused. Say I'm a brand new player leveling my way up but not buying BfA. Are you guys saying once I hit Legion I won't farm for AP and AK like right now...or am I totally misunderstanding? Because if it's the former that makes no sense. Sorry for stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Wait...what? I'm confused. Say I'm a brand new player leveling my way up but not buying BfA. Are you guys saying once I hit Legion I won't farm for AP and AK like right now...or am I totally misunderstanding? Because if it's the former that makes no sense. Sorry for stupid question.
    All that will function will be relic ilvl, AP is a grey item on beta.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    you can farm for ap, but once you hit 110 you'll do the quest to get every trait. But come pre-patch I believe your artifact will be deactivated even if you just got it.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-06-27 at 03:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    All that will function will be relic ilvl, AP is a grey item on beta.
    It also looks like at least on beta if you start a new character going into legion levels you get the artifact but it starts off as inert so you are only gaining power to it from relics to boost its ilevel as you go. So there is no way after the prepatch to maintain the current artifact talents/powers regardless of if you own BfA or not.

so while questing in kul'tiras i got these plate boots and they look unfinished

do you think thats how they are supposed to look or is it a beta bug?

I think it is not showing its high rez textures. I saw that on some things in beta most of them had been corrected.

Lets talk about Shadreen, http://www.wowhead.com/npc=133422/shadreen#comments
    This character apparently appears both in the Velf starting area AND the Trial of Style, what does this mean? Is transmog secretly a part of the void's plans? Is the Locus Walker a major shareholder for transmog related services? Is there maybe something else sinister going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    This character apparently appears both in the Velf starting area AND the Trial of Style, what does this mean? Is transmog secretly a part of the void's plans? Is the Locus Walker a major shareholder for transmog related services? Is there maybe something else sinister going on?
    Transmoging has sucked up so much money that it ripped a hole to the void?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Seeing how (s)he has "Shad" in it's name, I'm gonna assume Blizzard decided to give an NPC to the Lord of the Hype Thread and Shitposters alike
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    She relays messages Anduin doesn't entrust even Shaw with. She's his personal messenger and spy.
    When? Not seen that on beta myself
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    When? Not seen that on beta myself
    It's from "Before the Storm".