Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nastje View Post
    You should stop making 'crazy theories'.
    he is not wrong about allied races though

wanna bet that vulpera will be 50-60$ shop race ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    They are going to purposefully make BFA a horrible experience so people leave in droves. Then make the game F2P citing the dwindling population and "need to attract a wider audience of people".

This will re-saturate the player market and make a lot more money from the shop, I also think they will add skins in the form of allied races obtainable via shop only.

Any other crazy theories on how they are going to try to make more money from this game? BFA Seems like only half of a reveal to a larger plan to me.
    How about not making crack-pot theories, that would make more money too. Wouldn't this be under conspiracies, really?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    They are going to purposefully make BFA a horrible experience so people leave in droves. Then make the game F2P citing the dwindling population and "need to attract a wider audience of people".

This will re-saturate the player market and make a lot more money from the shop, I also think they will add skins in the form of allied races obtainable via shop only.

Any other crazy theories on how they are going to try to make more money from this game? BFA Seems like only half of a reveal to a larger plan to me.
    Yeah....................no

BfA is looking like the perfect expansion for my niche community. (PvP / World PvP)

I dont know what niche community you are a part of. BUT MINE is looking awesome.

Splendid. Enough theories for today. Take a break ^~^

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I can tell you knowing him.
    no.
    LMFAOhahaha
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    he is not wrong about allied races though

wanna bet that vulpera will be 50-60$ shop race ?
    how are allied races pay to win?
    you cant pay to boost them..
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Someone's tin foil hat is on a little too tight

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

"Yes here's one of our flagship games that despite a slowly lowering population since WotLK we've put over 15 years of TLC into, let's kill it for no good reason!"

Even the worst expansion, WOD, was what it was for reasons justified by development. Garrisons were the expansion's "big experiment" of the run and it backfired, and they were forced to make the choice between dragging out an expansion people did not enjoy or ending it early and funneling that dev time into learning from their mistakes in the next one. They took the latter option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see the strategy pitch in the quarterly meeting now.. 'Here's an idea! Let's trade in our paying customer base for a non-paying one!'

'...Genius.'

Why not just institute an aggressive pay-for-cosmetic F2P model today, some of the existing players will leave and free players would come in, same result but without creating a massive expansion disaster.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2018-07-01 at 05:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would hope they're being this bad purposefully, tbh. i mean, certainly nobody could be this bad accidentally.

bfa's shaping up to be one of the shittiest expansions we've ever had, and it doesn't even have a good story to help me ignore the shitty gameplay.
    You could always quit unless you're so addicted that you keep playing no matter what. Anytime the game has felt shitty or unfun to play I quit for a few weeks/months till I got the urge to play again. And if I didn't keep the urge to play after I came back I quit till I did. I will probably keep on doing that till the game ends or it stops being fun forever.

Can you stop posting this shit on forums? Thanks. Hopefully you're banned for the blatant troll bait and OT
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think last week was a f2p test run. Only way i'm ever going back is if it's free to play. Token don't count. I'm not farming gold to pay for game time.

People had similar theories to this about Legion....and WOD...and Panda boi