Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    that looks like a massive oversight they will eventually have to nerf from all the blacklash. No one is gonna like having to wait and grind to use your new gear

Fuck me this expansion is looking even worse than WoD turned out
    If you haven't met the HoA level requirements by the time raids are released then I don't know what to tell you. Without what you people consider grinding, I was able to hit level 12. Coupled with the AP requirements becoming less and less every week, one who is planning to raid should easily hit the level requirements to have all 4-5 traits unlocked from any raid drop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    And you know that for master loot to be activated in legion you need already an guild group at least 80% of the group? If they really want to restrict it, they could have simply make it up to 100% (and change the requirement to be in the guild for at least 2-4 weeks). Instead they removed it, to make it more random, so that people stay subbed longer.

- - - Updated - - -

The white knights believe absolutely everything. It doesn't matter that they are nowadays far worse than EA, it's blizzard, a small indie company.
    Meh, nothing has affected my enjoyment of the game to the point I felt the need to complain about it or stop supporting it. They can make any change they want to the game. If it stops me from enjoying it, I will stop supporting them and let them know why. Just because someone doens't oppose a change that a minority on a forum hates, doesn't mean they are blindly accepting of it or just addicts, like many here suggest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    im glad teir sets are going, i liked them but they were allways frustrating.
    without teri sets you could get an upgrade and be happy about it, with teir sets you get a 20 ilvl upgrade but cant use it cause you will break teir sets
    im 968 head back heavily by a 930 cape and 940 shoulders

- - - Updated - - -

yeah man i cant wait till vanilla comes out, fails, then they can focus on current wow again.
    3 pieces of loot per boss for 40 people, and some of that loot can be for the class of the opposite faction. vanilla literally the worse fucking RNG fest.

hell RNG was even in combat to a massive extent, miss your taunt 3 times in a row cause your RNG is shit.
    I cant wait till your bfa comes out fails and then you realise how shitty this exp really is
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Launch of BfA is going to be an absolute shit storm. It's going to be biblical.

People are correct when they say forum posters are the minority.

Wait until the majority find out about all these absolutely moronic changes.

Even the pre-patch disabling of Artifacts is going to be awesome. Tears will flow. Then people will level to 120 and realize they get nothing for doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Master loot example:

980 pants drop with vers/mastery.

BiS for certain specs. It goes to spec/person who needs it.

Personal loot example:

Same 980 pants drop with vers/mastery.

Vers/Mastery is literally worst stats for dude who got it. But the pants he has equipped are 975.

WHOOPS CAN'T TRADE.

PS. Azerite gear also can't be traded.

LMFAO.
    With the way stats scale, if that 980 is a higher ilvl, it will most likely be a suitable upgrade. I get where you are coming from with this, but Azerite is only head, shoulders, and chest. Those pants could easily be traded if it's not an ilvl upgrade, unless they change that rule. All I can say is during WoD and Legion, we geared up faster with PL than ML in previous expansions. Yeah you get some dupes, and some items others could use, which were tradeable within the ilvl requirements, but how is that really any different than getting those drops that no one could use becasue you don't have a Conqueror class in your raid group, or that healing shield with no Shaman or Paladin present? Useless shit will always have a chance to drop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    I cant wait till your bfa comes out fails and then you realise how shitty this exp really is
    How do you define fail?

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    I could say the same thing about your classic and how wrong your signature is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    So the crux of your argument in favor of removing choice from players is “Blizz makes changes”. Well, there are some changes that are objectively bad and removing player choice is one of the biggies.
    It's not choice. It's exerting control over other players in situations where maybe it shouldn't be in our power to do. We choose our guild. We hand pick all the players. We bench who we want and then we decide who exactly gets the loot we want. Blizzard is putting their foot down on the loot portion of it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Exactly that is the problem.

It is. So it can't be traded. That's the point. If it dropped in ML. Anyone can have it.
    With ML - you never get loot unless some arbitrary group of people decide you should. You never can trade it. You just don't have that choice.
    With PL - sometimes you just get loot. Most of the time once you get loot you can trade it if you want - your choice.

Blizzard bring choice back to players. That is why most players love this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    It's not choice. It's exerting control over other players in situations where maybe it shouldn't be in our power to do. We choose our guild. We hand pick all the players. We bench who we want and then we decide who exactly gets the loot we want. Blizzard is putting their foot down on the loot portion of it.
    That's a misleading statement.

Yes, we CHOOSE our guild. It's not picked for us.
    You don't hand pick the players. They AGREE to join.
    You do get to decide who goes on the raid, but again, the roster agreed to it. Same as with who gets what loot.

People like to present ML as some sort of hostage situation where players don't have any choice. While glazing over or ignoring the simple fact that players agreed to everything.

This has been explained time after time after time. It's like someone who plays on a PVP server then complains that they had to fight other players.

If you don't want to be subject master loot rules, then don't join guilds or raids that use ML. Taking away the option only hurts the players who use it responsibly. Players who weren't won't magically become more responsible, but will instead find other excuses.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2018-07-04 at 12:56 AM.

Deleted
    they also said that wod would have the most engaging endgame content. you can't believe a word they say.

Why would you be in a guild that doesn't give you loot?
    You really think that after 220+ pages of whining from your pathetic loot-denying crowd you will bring something new? Nope, not going to happen.

Great change, thanks Blizzard from mythic players, and special thanks from mythic RLs.
    Now players are in control of their loot, and we love it.

This is just removing choice and control from players to increase RNG and time played.
    Reading comprehension is not your strongest part.

I'll eat my hat if you've ever stepped foot in Mythic.
    No you will not, even if I happens to be Exorsus RL.
    You will just continue your miserable toxic mindless whining in every possible BfA related thread.
    And I will continue to enjoy BfA beta.

So again - Thanks Bliizard for giving us back choice what to do with our loot...
    And it is so great that our chances to get loot doesn't depend from anyone else. Great job Bliz.

Special thanks for delicious tears from ML-zombies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dikka View Post
    Reading comprehension is not your strongest part.

No you will not, even if I happens to be Exorsus RL.
    You will just continue your miserable toxic mindless whining in every possible BfA related thread.
    And I will continue to enjoy BfA beta.

So again - Thanks Bliizard for giving us back choice what to do with our loot...
    And it is so great that our chances to get loot doesn't depend from anyone else. Great job Bliz.

Special thanks for delicious tears from ML-zombies.
    I have a hard time figuring out of you are just a very good troll. You seriously thank them for giving us back choice when in fact they took away everything that made us chose? I am confused.

You can't trade gear that is not higher than your current one, choice taken. ML is gone, choice taken. Even though it is long gone, but you remember reforging? Choice taken. Azerite gear? Forced on you because they have bonuses even though they are lackluster at best, again, we have no choice here but to eat it. No you go and tell me where we actually have a choice regarding gear, please, enlighten me.

Oh, i just read your selfish previous comment. If you honestly think loot only belongs to you you have no place in a serious raid environment. It's about the group and who benefits most of any given drop, it's not about your epeen when you look up skada. But i guess there is no use in arguing with you right? Because, you know, the world evolves around you obviously.
    Last edited by mmoc931205a829; 2018-07-04 at 03:38 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know a lot of people are crying about it, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out without master loot. Should be interesting and shouldn't be nearly as big of a clusterfuck as people think it will be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I know a lot of people are crying about it, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out without master loot. Should be interesting and shouldn't be nearly as big of a clusterfuck as people think it will be.
    Your comment works both ways though. The clusterfuck are actually those people who cry all the time of the potential abuse of ML which was in fact a very very minor issue but hey, now they got what they want. They can be selfish while the raid as a whole suffers, gj guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Your head is so far up your ass it beggars belief. How many times does it have to be explained to you before you understand? YOU CHOOSE A GUILD AFTER YOU GET TO KNOW THE RULES AND YOU AGREE TO THOSE RULES IF YOU JOIN. If you don’t like ML, then don’t fucking join a guild that uses it and stop crying and ruining everyone else’s experience. The only people that defend PL for everyone are the people who are either too terrible to find a decent guild or have been shunned by good guilds because of their entitled behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    I have a hard time figuring out of you are just a very good troll. You seriously thank them for giving us back choice when in fact they took away everything that made us chose? I am confused.
    With ML: some group of people decides will you get loot or not. If you get it - you can't openly trade it, your LC will not let you. You don't have control over it, you don't have any choice.

With PL: you will get loot by RNG, same chances as everybody else, nobody decides for you. You may trade it in most cases. Or you may keep it, it is your choice.

Oh, i just read your selfish previous comment. If you honestly think loot only belongs to you you have no place in a serious raid environment.
    Ah you one of those...

Time to actually try to explain anything to your small toxic minority is over.
    Enjoy BfA with PL. Of don't enjoy, who cares.

Deleted
    "serious raid environment"

Made my day.

15+ Year Old Account
    With ML - you never get loot unless some arbitrary group of people decide you should. You never can trade it. You just don't have that choice.
    With PL - sometimes you just get loot. Most of the time once you get loot you can trade it if you want - your choice.

Blizzard bring choice back to players. That is why most players love this change.
    spoken like a raider who has NEVER been in a guild with proper loot council.

In all my years of raiding with loot council, times iver been fucked by lootcouncil i can count on 1 hand, if ur in a proper guild, with proper lootcouncil, u get loot, BETTER loot than with PL.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

How in the fuck can you say this is a pro-choice change? Do you know what choice even means?

On live, you have choice in if you want to join a PL or ML guild. Prior to Legion, you could do literally anything you wanted in any kind of group, pug or otherwise. Don't like ML pugs/guilds? Don't join them; join GL/PL groups instead. Now in BfA, PL is being forced on literally everyone, in every form of content, whether you like it or not. This is a huge, HUGE anti-choice change.

All this is going to result in is abuse. Higher-end guilds will continue to use a pseudo-loot council for trade-able items and it's going to start abuse with raiders not looting so they get stuff mailed to them for example. If anything, this turns every player into a Master Looter even if your guild agrees they don't like or want this system. To say this is "bringing back choice" is to say you have better rights in a dictatorship.

PS: This isn't an anti-PL post, this is a pro-choice post. I like having my options, and I don't like them being removed.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your comment works both ways though. The clusterfuck are actually those people who cry all the time of the potential abuse of ML which was in fact a very very minor issue but hey, now they got what they want. They can be selfish while the raid as a whole suffers, gj guys!
    Oh yeah I'm sure the raid as a whole is going to "suffer" because a handful of officers don't get to micromanage who gets a slight upgrade. Why you let your guild abuse you by telling you that you don't deserve as much loot as Jim the Priest because Jim the Priest sucks up more, or because of some gearing strat they came up with, is beyond me. I get my fair share of loot in my guild, and I feel bad for a lot of our other members, and this has been the case in past guilds for me, because they don't get enough loot and get treated like second class citizens.

If you're not going for world first there is zero reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    spoken like a raider who has NEVER been in a guild with proper loot council.

In all my years of raiding with loot council, times iver been fucked by lootcouncil i can count on 1 hand, if ur in a proper guild, with proper lootcouncil, u get loot, BETTER loot than with PL.
    Yeah but does everyone in your raid feel that they never get fucked over? Doubtful. In all my years playing this game since Vanilla I've never seen a loot council or loot system without some kind of favoritism.