Thread: Alt-Accounts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Ummm....this is about alt accounts on this site. Might want to read the thread before posting
    I did read the thread and everything LOL I just didn't see post section. If you read the OP with WoW in your head it actually makes perfect sense. Oops!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by --Code-- View Post
    I did read the thread and everything LOL I just didn't see post section. If you read the OP with WoW in your head it actually makes perfect sense. Oops!
    Did you read past the OP though? Because it specifically mentions it being for this site more than once.

I do get your point tho.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Report them and move on. We'll do our best to ban them.
    Reporting doesn’t work. Reports are ignored. PMs are ignored as well it seems.

As far as handing out infractions for alt accounts, I received an infraction for an alt account on this account not too long ago. It took me four days to get it reversed.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2018-07-04 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTheplumber View Post
    I have to agree with what’s been posted here, it is way too easy to make alt accounts. I can’t speak for others that do it, but my main account was permanently banned after faithfully posting here for 8 years from what I consider to be biased moderation and lack of civility among the forum.

I don’t come here that often anymore but I will say that the alt account that I have that has trolled from the left wing perspective has never been infracted. Anyway hope everyone’s doing well. Happy 4th
    Oh, hey, is this Supertony?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    edit- he changed it before I could quote it.

OT - Getting a VPN is not a tough thing to do. You're not going to be able to stop alt accounts short of just banning anyone with a low post count and recent creation date that says something you don't like. Gonna obviously get some false positives.
    That is why I suggested hardware bans.

Needs more permabans as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Two of us tried to lock this at once and it got reopened. Locking since both chaud and I answered.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |