Thread: i'm wondering

i'm wondering

what would happens ( i know it will never happens) but if 100% of the players would desactivate all their pvp tag in the expansion, i'm wondering how blizzard would react to that, imagine making an expansion with a new pvp system and suddenly no one use it , haha, that would be the anarchy in the offices

I’ll be using it for that +10% exp. then most likely using it to gank noobs at 120

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    what would happens ( i know it will never happens) but if 100% of the players would desactivate all their pvp tag in the expansion, i'm wondering how blizzard would react to that, imagine making an expansion with a new pvp system and suddenly no one use it , haha, that would be the anarchy in the offices
    Nothing would happen, there would just be some that would whine about PvP being imbalanced still.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm tempted to use it for the bonuses, but the thought of being almost done with a quest to get ganked by a tryhard rogue when I'm 113 is not my idea of fun; if I was planning on rushing to 120, I could see it being a huge plus since it takes a while before there is a reason for the opposing faction to even go to the other islands, but at my pace half the Alliance will be 120 before I hit 115
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    I’ll be using it for that +10% exp. then most likely using it to gank noobs at 120
    Since after 115 legendaries do not work, watch out for said noobs, they may gank you instead.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Since after 115 legendaries do not work, watch out for said noobs, they may gank you instead.
    Not really, skill > equip.

I don't think they'll be mad. Blizzard will certainly monitor participation and usage closely, if noone uses it this could be the start of faction unifification (which might be the ultimate goal anyway).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Yeah, we'll probably see some 110/111 twinks with full BiS gear just ganking 120's