Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Consodering you will get a free copy of the definitive edition on the 31st of august..GO FOR IT
    Didn't know that, makes it a no brainier then. Thank for the info.

This Steam controller sucks. Turning/looking around in games is a real bitch. Maybe I have to adjust the setting for lower sensitivity....

I'm gonna return it as soon as I finish making my youtube video, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Didn't know that, makes it a no brainier then. Thank for the info.
    Happy to help out. Pluuus you do keep the "classic" as a seperate game so you can even see the changes they make.

Just got some Crusader Kings 2 dlc, got damn paradox games have a shit ton of dlc's holy shit.

Will perhaps get Warhammer 40k: Armageddon and Battlefleet Gothic: Armada to will see, maby Stellaris and EU4 and HoI4 to.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Just got some Crusader Kings 2 dlc, got damn paradox games have a shit ton of dlc's holy shit.

Will perhaps get Warhammer 40k: Armageddon and Battlefleet Gothic: Armada to will see, maby Stellaris and EU4 and HoI4 to.
    Paradox have a history of developing games over years, to get all the DLC you'll lose north of 200$ on some games.

Stellaris is one of the best 4X games ever made, go for it. You won't regret it, i swear.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Paradox have a history of developing games over years, to get all the DLC you'll lose north of 200$ on some games.

Stellaris is one of the best 4X games ever made, go for it. You won't regret it, i swear.
    Thanks, yeah been wanting Stellaris for some time. EU4 and Hearts of Iron 4 looks great to though. I mean i could get them all but i will never have time to play them all as they are all thousand hour games.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Thanks, yeah been wanting Stellaris for some time. EU4 and Hearts of Iron 4 looks great to though. I mean i could get them all but i will never have time to play them all as they are all thousand hour games.
    Haven't played EU4 yet, but i have around 300 hours in Stellaris, and it's still not boring yet. Hearts of Iron 4 is part of the Humble Monthly currently, something you'd might want to consider, since it's still cheaper than HOI4 alone on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Haven't played EU4 yet, but i have around 300 hours in Stellaris, and it's still not boring yet. Hearts of Iron 4 is part of the Humble Monthly currently, something you'd might want to consider, since it's still cheaper than HOI4 alone on steam.
    Will get Stellaris for sure scifi is always nice, seems there is good mod support to including a few 40k mods, hope they are good

Dunno if i get Europa Universalis 4, seems alot like Crusader kings 2 only that you manage a nation instead of a king, though i have that dlc that imports your CK2 save into EU4, i always like games that let you do that like Pillars of Eternity serie, awesome serie btw highly recommended, probably my favorite crpg franchise, yes even over Baldur's gate that i love.

Probably get Hearts of Iron IV to i like the looks of it.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2018-06-29 at 11:45 PM.

If you're just buying the base game I recommend buying HoI4 first, it's DLC has been pretty lackluster so far.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I just returned my Steam Controller to Game Stop. The controller was cheap, but my experiments (which I'm about to make another thread for) were successful, so I want a Steam Link too. The bundle with Valve is cheaper than individually buying both at Game Stop...(Plus I kind of dropped the Steam Controller while walking at the train so it had scratches on it. Zzzz.)

I just bought the Steam Controller + Link bundle on Steam. $34.19 + $12 shipping = $46.19 total. I guess it's not bad for the way I plan to use it.

I also bought LA Noire (with the DLC bundle) for $9 last night. I need some games that don't require aim and don't mind a little lag. Once again, I'm about to make a thread explaining what it is I mean....

Oh yeah, I'll probably pick Spelunky up for $3.
    I also did some investigating and...
    Watch Dogs 2...I played 2.5 hours of it on a free Demo for PS4. $20 for it is fine, but I hear the PC version sucks...and it's different from the first...
    South Park Fractured But Whole....The combat looks a bit iffy to me. It looks like it's worth $20, but... (I was considering buying Stick of Truth with it in a bundle).
    Witcher 3 - Still good, but...Idk if I have time to play it like that. Looks like a huge time investment.

2 days left for the sale, make it count guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    If only we had an official release date for Shenmue 1 & 2 HD so I could plan ahead.
    Got my wish, date appeared today and it's August 21st on Steam !

https://store.steampowered.com/app/7...Shenmue_I__II/
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't buy squat.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Steam Summer Sale is going to end like 4 hours before I get paid. That is some extreme bullshit right there. I could buy off half my wishlist for like $70, saving myself literally hundreds, but no, it ends at an arbitrary time on Thursday, when it should last at least through the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I also bought LA Noire (with the DLC bundle) for $9 last night. I need some games that don't require aim and don't mind a little lag. Once again, I'm about to make a thread explaining what it is I mean....
    Just to warn you, there is quite a bit of shooting in the last third of LA Noire.

The only things I've bought this sale are Cat Quest, which is hilarious, and Hollow Knight, which I've been wanting for a while. Still slogging through Tomb Raider achievements though, so can't really play them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    The Steam Summer Sale is going to end like 4 hours before I get paid. That is some extreme bullshit right there. I could buy off half my wishlist for like $70, saving myself literally hundreds, but no, it ends at an arbitrary time on Thursday, when it should last at least through the weekend.
    so why not eat ramen for a couple days and just buy the stuff you want? You'll be paid again tomorrow and be fine, no?

I feel like I should buy more than I did this year, but I didn't bite on a few games I would have liked to...but the lack of a good sale(farcry 5), no sale at all(Nier Automata) or I can't justify spending that much for a game I may not even get to before the Winter Sale(AC:Origins)...I decided to just keep it simple this year....

South Park: Stick of Truth
    Dirt Rally
    Rocket League
    Fallout 4
    Black Mesa

That should keep me beyond busy for quite a bit...overall kind of a disappointing sale..I feel they get worse every year...
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2018-07-04 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ended up getting;

Enter the Gungeon - Collectors Edition (Dunkey introduced me to it)
    Pathologic Classic HD
    Subnautica
    Ark (base version)
    One Piece: Unlimited World Red - Deluxe Edition
    The Long Dark
    Just Cause Collection (1/2/3 + all DLC)
    Superflight

Also grabbed a 2TB Western Digital Blue (HDD), SD2Vita, 128GB MicroSD, Vita and 3DS XL screen protectors. It turns out I'll actually need the HDD for Ark due to the insane install and patch sizes.

Then the Shenmue 1 & 2 HD ports release date was announced, but I'll at least wait for Digital Foundry comparison reviews.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Well, I ended up buying a lot more than I intended to -

Engare
    Archaica : The Path of Light
    Assassins Creed : Origins

and quite a few Cities Skylines and Crusader Kings II dlc's

I was about to buy South Park Fractured But Whole for $20, but realized that it costs $30 with the DLC. I didn't notice that it had DLC before... Watch Dogs 2 also jumps from $20 to $33 with the DLC....Wtf....

I'll just wait on them then. I was seriously going to buy both, but I already had reservations.

Just bought Witcher 3 Game of the Year edition for $20. I figured I'd buy everything I want now since there's like 20 hours left and Valve's servers are being...laggy. I want another AAA quality game, but I can wait for AC: Origins. It's $30, but there's also some bullshit DLC making it much more expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    so why not eat ramen for a couple days and just buy the stuff you want? You'll be paid again tomorrow and be fine, no?

I feel like I should buy more than I did this year, but I didn't bite on a few games I would have liked to...but the lack of a good sale(farcry 5), no sale at all(Nier Automata) or I can't justify spending that much for a game I may not even get to before the Winter Sale(AC:Origins)...I decided to just keep it simple this year....

South Park: Stick of Truth
    Dirt Rally
    Rocket League
    Fallout 4
    Black Mesa

That should keep me beyond busy for quite a bit...overall kind of a disappointing sale..I feel they get worse every year...
    I don't have money NOW, eating ramen isn't going to accomplish anything other than fuck up my blood pressure again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Is steam summer sale still up?