Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Ret pally is broken on beta

They need a serious tune down, they are way too strong right now.

I don't see a problem.

Madness will consume you!!!

If there is any spec in the game they won't mind knocking down if it's too high, it's Ret Pally.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tuning hasnt started, but I dont realy see a problem.. dks locks all do decent damage.. ret is no differrnt.

Quote Originally Posted by elynos View Post
    "Way too strong" and "ret pally" are things I haven't heard in the same sentence since 3.0.

Ret being on par with DK?
    Yeaaah, that's a nerf

Blizz cannot let us have this much fun after WOTLK
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Not really, no.

Ptr is already release candidate and it arrives in max 1-2 weeks and you believe tuning hasn't started? Hate to break it to you but pre-patch tuning is already finished, yes there will be live hotfixes if something is completely out of wack but don't expect anything major.

10+ Year Old Account
    To the ground!

you need to stop crying Ret pally player since BC

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Ptr is already release candidate and it arrives in max 1-2 weeks and you believe tuning hasn't started? Hate to break it to you but pre-patch tuning is already finished, yes there will be live hotfixes if something is completely out of wack but don't expect anything major.
    I think that person means the tuning like we got with EN. Which means at least a month with fucked up classes....yay.

Quote Originally Posted by elynos View Post
    Can you elaborate on what exactly is "too strong" about them? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    If there is any spec in the game they won't mind knocking down if it's too high, it's Ret Pally.
    Talk about whiny. Show us on the doll where the bad Blizzard touched you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Can you elaborate on what exactly is "too strong" about them? Just curious.
    Beta numbers yo. Ret is doing a lot of them right now.

I like where Paladin is, it is promising to say the least. Now I just have to wait until I can make my Zandalari Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Tuning hasnt started, but I dont realy see a problem.. dks locks all do decent damage.. ret is no differrnt.
    Tuning is already in progress. Several speccs got some adjustments last week. Unholy DKs for example received a flat 10% nerf across the board.

P.s. In the same update (Build 26936) Retri also got a 7% nerf.

P.p.s. I have no opinion that Ret should be nerfed harder, buffed again or anything. I was merely stating facts.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2018-07-05 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    "Way too strong" and "ret pally" are things I haven't heard in the same sentence since 3.0.
    Shit they were weak as shit compares to the first week or two of Ret at 2.0. Anytime Ret is good for just a smidgen, we get batted back down quickly. Nothing like Warlocks being OP for like three expansions in a row before being slightly nerfed, only to be brought back to OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I like where Paladin is, it is promising to say the least. Now I just have to wait until I can make my Zandalari Paladin.
    Keep waiting. Not gonna happen.

Its Paladin. It will get wacked. It always does.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Shit they were weak as shit compares to the first week or two of Ret at 2.0. Anytime Ret is good for just a smidgen, we get batted back down quickly. Nothing like Warlocks being OP for like three expansions in a row before being slightly nerfed, only to be brought back to OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep waiting. Not gonna happen.
    It is going to happen, not sure why people keep shitting on the idea, we are going to be getting our Loa of Light back during the quest lines to unlock Zandalari and restoring the Prelate order. Something similar is being done with Kul'Trian and their Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Talk about whiny. Show us on the doll where the bad Blizzard touched you.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you know I've only played Paladin since Vanilla so I know how they've handled the spec in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    "Guys, the ret left the ground a bit, BEAT THEM DOWN".

It's a bit sad but true it feels.