Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I almost wish they'd launch a broken game instead of inviting everyone to the beta and disclosing all the patch notes so that we wouldn't have to stand all your repeated sad whining about every update that doesn't add something cool or reduce the effort required by you. Sigh.

The leveling change is basically meaningless. You still have to do the main quest in all three zones for campaign completion which should give you more than enough XP to hit 120. By the time this is irrelevant, they'll have upgraded the heirlooms again.

50% longer AP grind can DIAF, though. I thought BfA was supposed to be more alt friendly, Ion? Maybe you should change your name to Hamachi, so the has-he-cost-us jokes will flow better.

I can see why. You can get, imho, a bit too much out of one zone. Still, obviosly not a really welcome change.

Should have seen this coming. Was a bit too fast to level compared to other expansion at launch. Sad, but can see why.

Deleted
    With the exp req atm you can`t even finish 2nd zone, so it is not bad change, as Lumineus said. If you plan to play the expansion with something srsly you`ll end up doing all of the zones anyway. About the AP - atm the neck leveling is rly fast. My 355 azerite items req ~ 25-28 azerite level for the +5 item level, so mythic items will be 385 (no forging for em) and they`ll req ~ 42-45 probably. I got up to lvl 17 while leveling and doing a few dungeons, no WQ, no expeditions for extra AP, etc. Even if you are in a mythic guild and get such high il item on the 1st mythic week you`ll still have 3 weeks + to farm AP, more than enough. The neck levels really fast, every activity gives u AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    It was probably just lower than intended on Beta, so testers could see more content.
    There's no probably about it. This happens literally every single beta, XP is always tuned low to make it quicker to get people through for testing, and then towards the end it is retuned to reach the levels intended for the live game.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2018-07-05 at 11:33 PM.

Overall good changes. XP was intentionally low for testing, and increase AP required isn't that bad as it affects everyone equally

10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't even decided what 110 to level first.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Asmongold wants LFR removed again.

Remove Asmongold.
    Idd. i don't do lfr myself, but fuck that dude for wanting it gone. Let the people who want to do lfr do lfr. And if you don't wanna do it. Just fucking don't

Also. Does this mean that the flight whistle will now work everywhere ?
    Last edited by glowpipe; 2018-07-06 at 01:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Also. Does this mean that the flight whistle will now work everywhere ?
    I would assume the flight whistle is only for Legion zones & that BFA will get it's own whistle or item.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I don't know why they even bothered to have Asmongold on that stream. He's the embodiment of a toxic raid leader who has no skill. Watching him lead even simple stuff like timewalking raids was so painful as he yelled at people for no reason and then proceeded to butcher the mechanics himself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Increasing the time it takes to level up your character and your necklace... yay?
    On Beta levelling through content that was new to me, and broken in places (preventing you from finishing lucrative questlines), was very quick. I'm not surprised it's gone up, because it felt more like 10 levels Pre-60 than the latest expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Asmongold wants LFR removed again.

Remove Asmongold.
    I'll tell you one thing. That guy is awful on that show. Can't view anything from someone else's perspective or at the very least concede to anything as a courtesy to keep the show moving along. It fucking gets awkward. When someone takes an apposing stance his twitch followers are in the chat spamming ??????????????? while they try to semi-professionally handle dealing with someone like asmongold take these stances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashNDash15 View Post
    Until 120, when suddenly mobs hit you for 1/4 of your health...
    Yeah it sucks. Even as a warlock with a tank pet it is more on the challenging side. I pull 2 or 3 things and my pet dies unless I spam health funnel.

- - - Updated - - -

I even have to health funnel after every 2 mobs even if I pull them 1 at a time. Mobs hit like a truck for fresh 120s.

Leveling felt slow on the beta last I did it, but at the same time hitting max level without even setting foot it one of the leveling zones is probably a little much, especially if you need friendly with all three factions to unlock world quests.

Finally they nerfed T16 holy pally, only 3 expansions later

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    RIP BFA. This expansion becomes shittier and shittier every day.
    huh? they increase xp at the end of almost every beta. People have short memories.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    RIP BFA. This expansion becomes shittier and shittier every day.
    Found the T&E shitshow comments early this time!

Deleted
    "Until 120, when suddenly mobs hit you for 1/4 of your health..." This is the real problem. You don't wanna level up because if you reach lvl120 first you have to do dungeons to get gear or you cannot do sh*t in the world. Pretty bad game desing.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    >people complaining about the leveling increases.

You realise this happens in literally every Beta. they purposefully undertune the amount of EXP need to get, watch to see how fast people progress through Zones and quest etc, then tune it accordingly?

It's as if people are surprised about something that has happened 7 times in the last 14 years.