Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    And yet wasting effort and money isnt going to change how he acts one bit. So grats on accomplishing nothing?
    Because protesting and free speech are "nothing"? I mean, if you really don't understand, I'm happy to explain it. But it feels like you're just posting for interweb zingers and nothing more. Which is fine, of course, because forum and anonymity etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Hey, the UK helped burn it down.
    Of course - who do you think gave the Cucks directions? They were just there about 40 years ago - basically unchanged. Less tea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    So the best response they can come up with is to copy said behaviour? Not exactly the best way to make your point, this is just petty.

What's that quote again... "who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows?"
    It's actually a very good point. We've never had a white house occupant who is entirely deplorable and horrific, in literally every way. Responding in kind to his behavior is one way to highlight it. The bigger picture is that these are just people, expressing themselves, so who cares - it's the fact that the leader of the (once) free world is a narcissistic man-child that needs to be shown as much as possible. So we can get him the fuck out of there asap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    In 1863 the republicans freed the slaves. Look up Klanbake the 1920s DNC convention pictures. I don't need to argue with people like you who ignore historical facts. Democrats were the slave owners and they still use race and identity politics to this day.

Should I write more and shatter your uneducated ass?
    Dear God someone please make this ignorance stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I dealt with the annoyance of watching people shit on Bush Jr, yet praise Obama when he did the same shit. Am I to continue staying silent at the massive hypocrisy between liberal and conservative leaders?
    Beyond the frequent gaffes that Bush Jr did (such as inability to remember idioms correctly, immediately playing golf after a serious broadcast, walking through wrong doors etc) the main problem Brits had with him was getting us involved in the Iraq war on shaky grounds, but we were equally shitting on Labour's own Tony Blair for the exact same reason (hint not right wing). Whether the US has bias against conservative leaders vs Liberal leaders isn't relevant here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    In 1863 the republicans freed the slaves. Look up Klanbake the 1920s DNC convention pictures. I don't need to argue with people like you who ignore historical facts. Democrats were the slave owners and they still use race and identity politics to this day.

Here you go:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

In 1863 the progressives freed the slaves. Look up Klanbake the 1920s conservative pictures. I don't need to argue with people like you who ignore historical facts. Conservatives were the slave owners and they still use race and identity politics to this day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Here you go:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

In 1863 the progressives freed the slaves. Look up Klanbake the 1920s conservative pictures. I don't need to argue with people like you who ignore historical facts. Conservatives were the slave owners and they still use race and identity politics to this day.

He thinks the republic party and the democratic party are identical to how they were back then.

He thinks the republic party and the democratic party are identical to how they were back then.
    Well, it has been pointed out to him numerous times, so if he continues to believe it, then he's willfully ignorant, or simply lying by pushing a disingenuous narrative. I'll let him decide if he's lying to himself, or to others.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Then the Police would break up the demo and arrest people refusing to leave the premises.
    They wouldn't. The protesters would have protested somewhere other than the small bit of green of Parliament Square and it would have gone off as normal. There won't be enough space for everyone in Parliament Square as it is.

There were protests against both Erdogan and Mohammad bin Salman earlier this year and there have been protests against Modi, Putin, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Xi Jinping and Hu Jintao, Pope Benedict XVI and countless other foreign leaders - there was even an attempted citizen's arrest of Pinochet. The state 100% would have preferred that people had stayed at home for all of these demonstrations but they didn't ban any of them. Trump isn't even the first US President to be mocked in effigy - I'm old enough to remember people toppling a fake statue of Bush Jr when he visited.

I don't know where you've got this impression that the UK doesn't allow citizens to protest foreign leaders unless there's explicit state endorsement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, it has been pointed out to him numerous times, so if he continues to believe it, then he's willfully ignorant, or simply lying by pushing a disingenuous narrative. I'll let him decide if he's lying to himself, or to others.
    It seems to be a popular mode of behaviour on here, more and more as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Lol Trump could take those involved to UK court for being offended and send all the lefties to prison so the right could win the next few years of elections
    He could not take anyone to court over this...

- - - Updated - - -

Freedom of expression when it's lefties taking shit on Trump, but not freedom of expression when reporting on Muslim rape gangs or recording a dog lifting it's paw to sign heil.

Ok, makes perfect sense
    The Tommy Robinson thing has nothing to do with freedom of expression... It was contempt of court that risked prejudicing an ongoing trial of said Muslim rape gang. He risked causing a mistrial which surely is counter productive if your problem is with Muslim rape gangs. It was the second time he had done it and he was warned after the 1st time what would happen if he did it again. It's nobodies fault but his own that he ended up in prison. He could have reported on it after the trial was finished.... why didn't he? Because he probably wanted all the publicity he would get from being arrested.

Hilarious all these right wing lunatics coming out about how he's been moved into some 70% Muslim prison (a total lie It's more like 10-15%), where he is going to get killed (no he isnt going to get killed....)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    I wouldn't worry about what ignorant people post too much.

Linkedblade should be more concerned about the multiple citizens arrests that are apparently being planned.

Would 45s secret service detail shoot a British citizen who manages to get close enough to perform one, I wonder?

Deleted
    Not like there's a movement to try to get trump to show his taxes (which isn't required, just something all the presidents before him have done) or a massive investigation that's still going on that has zero evidence that's trying to get him impeached. But you know keep trying.

You're clearly the one with the selective memory. There wasn't anything even close to this when obama was a president.
    Probably because Obama wasn't as divisive as Trump? Common sense

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Probably because Obama wasn't as divisive as Trump? Common sense
    no no Obummer wasn't polite and not an asshole like Trump, but merely a beta male bitch!

Deleted
    It's not a state visit.
    Splitting hairs

Deleted
    I wouldn't worry about what ignorant people post too much.

Linkedblade should be more concerned about the multiple citizens arrests that are apparently being planned.

Would 45s secret service detail shoot a British citizen who manages to get close enough to perform one, I wonder?

- - - Updated - - -

Splitting hairs
    Heirs would have gotten more laughs

The Tommy Robinson thing has nothing to do with freedom of expression... It was contempt of court that risked prejudicing an ongoing trial of said Muslim rape gang. He risked causing a mistrial which surely is counter productive if your problem is with Muslim rape gangs. It was the second time he had done it and he was warned after the 1st time what would happen if he did it again. It's nobodies fault but his own that he ended up in prison. He could have reported on it after the trial was finished.... why didn't he? Because he probably wanted all the publicity he would get from being arrested.

Hilarious all these right wing lunatics coming out about how he's been moved into some 70% Muslim prison (a total lie It's more like 10-15%), where he is going to get killed (no he isnt going to get killed....)
    Ha, I have to admit I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring up Tommy Robinson. Paulosio gets it spot on and also let's not forget Tommy Robinson had a pretty hefty rap sheet already. For those not aware please feel free to peruse all of his numerous offences https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dremmy View Post
    Ha, I have to admit I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring up Tommy Robinson. Paulosio gets it spot on and also let's not forget Tommy Robinson had a pretty hefty rap sheet already. For those not aware please feel free to peruse all of his numerous offences https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)
    Liberal lies he's a good boy bullied by Lefties! /s

Its like like living in Bizarro World on here sometimes

Liberal lies he's a good boy bullied by Lefties! /s

Its like like living in Bizarro World on here sometimes
    Tommy's a great lad, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is the villain.

Just imagine if people did this shit to Obama.
    There'd be blood in the streets!

Oh wait, there was.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ummit-protests
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Same can be said of hate speech, or any other expression of any kind.
    Except hate speech is usually directed at a group of people for something a small portion of that group does

Lol Trump could take those involved to UK court for being offended and send all the lefties to prison so the right could win the next few years of elections
    I've never seen a man fail to understand so many basic concepts and mechanisms of society in such a small span of words. It's like a haiku of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.