Poll: Would you play Classic if you unlocked unobtainable items?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    genuine question.. is there that much?

I have benediction/asthma attack and the hunter bow/stave? what else is there that is worthy ?
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Fuck classic, I was there and it was terrible
    Best post here, I was at the end game. I mean the top 00.05% of players in both PvE and PvP. Everything took forever. People are going to play for one month then get sick of waiting 4 hours for dire-maul groups and will get old real fast.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    genuine question.. is there that much?

I have benediction/asthma attack and the hunter bow/stave? what else is there that is worthy ?
    Original T3 for all the existing classes at the time (i.e. all minus DK,DH and monk).

7+ Year Old Account
    I would quit
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

10+ Year Old Account
    Tmog should have been in classic AFAIC and I always hated that gear modding of any sort wasn't in yet by TBC's release. Blizzard taking 7 years to finally add it in was a fucking disgrace IMO.

Same with waiting 10 years to finally revamp player models but teasing them since WotLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    I REALLY don’t want to see them allow this. I can’t imagine the rage I’d have if Corrupted Ashbringer dropped and a guy gets it for transmogrifying on his main. Keep classic and live separate is my motto.

Include the old (old un-armored 60 mounts) and my answer is 'yes'.

Deleted
    I'd go from not playing vanilla to playing it, but I don't think they should do that. I like exclusivity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by --Code-- View Post
    That was not the question. He specifically is asking if it would make you more or less likely to play classic.
    True enough, xmogs going from classic to live no, other way around no.

Perhaps unarmored epic mounts becoming account wide, and pets you find (sprite darter hatchlings are amazingly easier for horde to farm than alliance on live for example)

But anyone on live with those transmogs shouldnt all of a sudden have everyone have them.
    And the transmog system itself should not be on live classic either.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    xmogs going from classic to live
    The problem with this is that you are opening the doors to a bunch of "gogogogogo" folks from retail, who will do nothing but poison the environment and bail once they've acquired their stuff; possibly from someone who might be willing to stay for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh, I can totally see that coming. Like: Raise a character to 60 in Classic to obtain xyz on your retail account (or in Overwatch / HS / HotS)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah...no chance in hell at most of them. MAAAYYYBEEEE we will indeed faceroll Naxx now with our knowledge of the game - but it it is truly like Classic was, my guild might have gotten very few bosses down - so even the set transmogs would realistically be out of my reach.

The time I invested in Classic was already unhealthy. Not going back there (and if, then not nearly on the scale like I once did)
    if we stick in nax for years it will eventually reach a point where you have a raid of 40 people in full nax, with that nax would become alot more simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    The problem with this is that you are opening the doors to a bunch of "gogogogogo" folks from retail, who will do nothing but poison the environment and bail once they've acquired their stuff; possibly from someone who might be willing to stay for longer.
    their $15 worth same as yours or mine.

I think the game will be modified with the go go go folks in mind to some degree. this is the customer base blizzard has trained gamers to be. this is the customer activision-blizzard wants in wow, in general.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    People who like this should just ask for Blizz to bring back old skins in the 8.x or 9.x whatever is running at the time.

They should expand a way to get like Timewalking currency and add transmog of old back via that system, not just the timewalking events, but also more single player content of the likes of the Chromie thing and Brawlers guilds.

Don't change classic, and don't promote need rolls for transmog with something like this.

People gonna roll Need on every item just in case it was removed in Live, including random BoEs.

As for raid transmog, of course there's usually no rolls involved, but still could be a factor.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-07-08 at 08:47 PM.

I'd love that. Want to try Corrupted Ashbringer and Alanna's Embrace from old Scholomance.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Stuck in Naxx for years? Not my idea of fun
    foer some poeple it is,. but it would be a good way to getthe mogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed this got moved

My answer is still yes.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I noticed this got moved

My answer is still yes.
    Judgment call that it didn't belong in BfA forum. We don't know for a certainty that Classic will even be released during BfA. Expectations are not certainties.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

not realy allready have my warrior t3 and the zg mounts

i would love the mage t3 but hope they dont implent it

ill just play it casualy to kill some time between patches i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    I realized I should have put this in the General WoW forums or here after I made the first posting. Meh hindsight
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Fuck classic, I was there and it was terrible
    Then why are you posting in this forum?