Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    While being a quite amusing post, I do think a lot of people have missed the fact his food was delivered by Uber. Perhaps, Uber shares some of the blame.
    Their ice cream machines being down makes me unreasonably angry, but yeah... McDonalds and Burger King offer delivery in Thailand, and the food is always cold, despite being in those bag things, so I can't really blame Uber 100%. Small price to pay for being lazy.

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

This is a fake.

Right?

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Their ice cream machines being down makes me unreasonably angry, but yeah... McDonalds and Burger King offer delivery in Thailand, and the food is always cold, despite being in those bag things, so I can't really blame Uber 100%. Small price to pay for being lazy.

I won’t even go through drive thru at McDonald’s to take it home. We eat it there. I can’t even recall the last time we have went through any drive through at a fast food place and brought it home.
    Most of the time when I eat there I eat there for lunch. There is one about .75 miles/1.2km away. I may walk down there and eat a burger and drink some water every once in a while.
    Drive thru is fast food joints cash cow though. Lots of lazy people out there. Too lazy to even get out of their cars. The one I frequent, I have seen the drive thru backed up to the street and practically no one inside. I walk in, place my order and get my food before people have even made it up to the order menu. I’m probably done eating before they get their food.

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    the good old anecdotal argument that you think automatically makes you win a argument. FUCKING LOL.
    as for me i don't eat at the place itself i take it home because 1. most of them are dirty and 2. i prefer to eat at home. OH LOOK ALLYBEBOBA MY ANECDOTE TRUMPS YOURS VICTORY IS MINE! AMIRITE?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Fines for wasting emergency service's time should be a thing.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Havent you seen sudden impact where the coffee shop lady puts a ton of sugar in his coffee to signal that she thinks they are about to be robbed? This is like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Not over the broken icee machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Naw how cute, that a little harmless joke could hit a nerve <3
    Anyway to your question. Malmö is atm doing kinda meh. I mean, some of the immigrants in Malmö are in gangs and they are killing each other, so that's their own fault. Sadly sometimes there are collateral damage. Seems kinda coldhearted of you though to laugh at civilians casualties.
    If he did, then so did you....

we live in a society which many believe government is the answer to everything that government is responsible to take care of all our problems
    and as long as we have these types of people and their numbers continue to grow we will continue down the road to Totalitarianism

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Not surprising, these are probably the same kind of people that used to call our ambulance and ride to the ER for a headache.

They were perfectly ambulatory (able to walk on their own).

They ended up getting prescribed Ibuprofen...
    I've had migraines where I surely wouldn't have be able to drive myself to the ER. I could someone who didn't know whats going on calling 911.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

McDonald’s customer calls 911 over cold burger and fries.

http://abc13.com/society/mcdonalds-c...ries-/3722652/

Guess some people don’t realize that it’s only supposed called for emergency situations.

Cheers
    From a source that make sense...

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/not-lo...food-1.4000897

Hamilton police said the “irate” man decided to take his complaint to the nearby McDonald’s location, where the order originated. A dispute then erupted over who was to blame – the restaurant’s staff or the driver for the Uber Eats delivery service.
    It wasn't about food but the altercation at the McDo... which WAS about food.

Man you guys forgot how to read the news...

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post

Yep, the media does choose to leave out the choice pieces of information my friend. You have proven the point of my thread. Surprised it took three pages. You are the first to mention Uber besides myself. Most everyone has their focus on McDonald’s.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You shouldn't call 911 on cold food.
    Not with that attitude!
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

It should be a crime to even eat McDonalds:

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not sure what you're reading, but most everyone has their focus on the moron who thought the police should be involved in his cold burger and fries...

Beers
    And how many times was Uber mentioned vs McDonald’s my friend in the above(minus my comments)? Care to give a ratio.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post

depends who called the police if it was McDonald's then you can say it was about the altercation If the idiot that ordered the meal and had it delivered by Uber called the police then it was about the cold food

This guy is an idiot
    1st having a McDonald delivered by Uber which the Uber bill more then likely cost more then the meal
    2nd then either driving to that McDonalds are having the Uber driver take him to that McDonalds to complain about the food costing him more
    3rd he calls the police because his food was cold

the police should have locked him up just for his stupidity

And how many times was Uber mentioned vs McDonald’s my friend in the above(minus my comments)? Care to give a ratio.

Cheers
    which proves this guy is an idiot to have Uber deliver McDonalds to him which the delivery probably cost more then the meal
    then going back to McDonalds to complain about the cold food costing him that much more
    the idiot should have just went to McDonalds in the first place it would have been a hell of a lot cheaper and he would have gotten a hot meal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Sigh... /facepalm x100. It's always so easy to use the joke-card when getting called out for your bullshit And "Malmö is atm doing kinda meh" ... kinda meh?! Omfg how much in denial are can you be?! But I guess you're okay throwing away your precious country lol.
    Damn son. If you are so confident about that you should become a judge. Put those skills to good use.
    Well it is not doing bad, not like there people walking on the streets shooting everything that moves. As I said gangs are killing each other and sometimes there is sadly collateral damage.
    However I do belive that after this years election there will be a change so that we can get rid of these crimenals and also be more harsh. Our prime minister is kind of a wuss and don't know how to do anything really. A miracle he can wipe his own ass.
    Anyway why single out 1 city? I assume you're from the states, so we can start there. Look at the murder rate in St.Louis or detroit Detroit, oh would you look at that. Almost like murder is a sport there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It should be a crime to even eat McDonalds:
    I'm not sure you'd call it eating. More like ingesting carboard through osmosis.

Have they refused to refund him or what?