Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Boris Johnson - "'We are truly headed for the status of colony"

uk.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-resignation-letter-brexit-2018-7

I despise these European loving idiots in our country. Not only is our country getting ripped off on prices, laws and regulations, they want to be the EU's puppet.

Brexit needs to come in fast. Thersea May will be dealt with from outrage of Brexit supporters.

Um, you know the UK is still going to need to follow EU regulations if they want to trade with the EU right? Brexit doesn't mean you get to ignore everything, it just means you no longer have any say in it. Other than just cutting off trade with the EU, which would just destroy the UK's economy.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtown View Post
    uk.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-resignation-letter-brexit-2018-7

I despise these European loving idiots in our country. Not only is our country getting ripped off on prices, laws and regulations, they want to be the EU's puppet.

Brexit needs to come in fast. Thersea May will be dealt with from outrage of Brexit supporters.
    Well, you still need the EU. No way around this. You just voted on having a say or not. You got what you voted for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Well, you still need the EU. No way around this. You just voted on having a say or not. You got what you voted for.
    This.

The UK voted for the fever dreams of a nationalist and are now seeing the results of it. It's not like nobody warned them of this happening.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boris is right, the current Brexit plan is bullshit.

If brexit is reversed or the UK still remains in some sort of Union with the EU, I’ll never vote again. It’s one thing to have your side lose an election or referendum, it’s another thing entirely for your side to win and then have your result completely betrayed.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

So what was your plan? Stop selling stuff to the EU?

May at least managed to formulate some sort of plan that the EU could maybe accept, if they ignore some of their core principles (which they probably will, because corporations). All I've seen from Johnson is demanding fairy tales. Which is great until that deadline comes around and you lost your access to the European market.

There is a time trying to gain political brownie points from the nationalist and a time to make sure that you still have an economy in a year. Brownie point time is over.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post

If brexit is reversed or the UK still remains in some sort of Union with the EU, I’ll never vote again. It’s one thing to have your side lose an election or referendum, it’s another thing entirely for your side to win and then have your result completely betrayed.
    you do understand that when stats on voting by age was released in public , Brexit voting result was completely meaningless

Deleted

The thing is, the brexit that the leave campaign envisioned was never feasible to begin with, but people believed them. Now thatreality caught up with them the people that are responsible for this mess (Boris, Farage) are jumping ship. It's hilarios.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    you do understand that when stats on voting by age was released in public , Brexit voting result was completely meaningless
    Explain how. Because it was older people? Do they not have the right to vote?
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Boris is right, the current Brexit plan is bullshit
    and what alternative detailed Brexit plan has Boris proposed, so we can compare that to the current plan? do you have a link you can share?

If brexit is reversed or the UK still remains in some sort of Union with the EU, I’ll never vote again
    good, hopefully more people who voted for Brexit and "still" think they made the right choice share this view

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    May's plan is idiocy
    obviously, but the act of publishing it helps to force that fact into the daylight for some people still clinging to unicorns, which is a good thing
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2018-07-10 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted

If brexit is reversed or the UK still remains in some sort of Union with the EU,
    You people just sound like you don't understand stuff.

We have trading deals with most nations. We will continue to have some sort of trading deal with the EU whatever. We cannot have zero trade with the EU, the country would likely starve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starplorth View Post

We have trading deals with most nations. We will continue to have some sort of trading deal with the EU whatever. We cannot have zero trade with the EU, the country would likely starve.
    There can be trade that doesn’t chain countries down to foreign courts
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    and what alternative detailed Brexit plan has Boris proposed, so we can compare that to the current plan? do you have a link you can share?
    This is the problem with these people. The think the magic of racism will keep the country's economy alive.

can you give some specific examples of how the ECJ has negatively impacted your life? If you mention bananas, people may laugh

good, hopefully more people who voted for Brexit and "still" think they made the right choice share this view
    I presume that rend means that if this happens then it’s a case of “my vote went to the winning team only to get reversed because the opposing side complained against the official voting system”

10+ Year Old Account
    can you give some specific examples of how the ECJ has negatively impacted your life? If you mention bananas, people may laugh
    The EU VAT rules prevent the UK from removing VAT from products such as tampons, makes things really expensive than they need to be for ladies.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the problem with these people. The think the magic of racism will keep the country's economy alive.
    17m people in the UK are not racist. This is what remain supporters simply cannot get their heads around. The sneering middle classes thinking working people are a white trash hive mind.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    And are you protesting about our incredibly one-sided extradition deal with the US? Let me guess....(altogether now) THAT'S DIFFERENT!

The hypocrisy with you people is vomit-inducing.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    I presume that rend means that if this happens then it’s a case of “my vote went to the winning team only to get reversed because the opposing side complained against the official voting system”
    "my vote went to the winning team only to get reversed because the winning team lied continuously about what I was voting for, promised something completely impossible and then ran away shortly after they achieved the result that most of them did not actually want - oh, and repeatedly broke UK electoral law throughout the referendum"

depends how you phrase the "because..." I guess
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2018-07-10 at 10:30 AM.

Well, EU could just wall UK off and make London pay for it. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Good luck with that. Trade is by default based on what other countries laws are.
    If the goods of country X does not comply with the laws in country Y, those goods may never be traded within country Ys borders.
    Can you imagine otherwise?