Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ggqt View Post
    How is five manning something that's tuned for 10 people suppose to be impressive?
    I do content tuned for 30 people with a 10 man group all the time.
    You do content tuned for 30 people with a 10 man group all the time? Think about what you just said for a second.

If you're doing it with 10 man group then it's tuned for 10 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You do content tuned for 30 people with a 10 man group all the time? Think about what you just said for a second.
    I feel bad for you. You have to live your life with a brain that doesn't function correctly.
    Carry groups bring in 10 geared raiders, and 20 buyers who do nothing during the fight other than sit there or die.
    Them dying or not doing anything doesn't change how the boss is still scaled for 30 people.
    Last edited by ggqt; 2018-07-05 at 04:09 PM.

20 buyers seems hyperbolic. Also remember that Loatheb was 5 manned? in 40 naxx, though that was more mechanics than tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Oozlz View Post
    20 buyers seems hyperbolic. Also remember that Loatheb was 5 manned? in 40 naxx, though that was more mechanics than tuning.
    It's not. And I'm not sure you realize just how easy it is to clear heroic with 975-980 ilvl people.

I mean, even patchwork was solo'd by a rogue when it was current content. But that was more about him shadow stepping to a rat in the sewer pipe and waiting for evasion to come back up. There's all kinds of gimmick things people have done. But in this case, it's more about just over gearing it by a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Oozlz View Post
    20 buyers seems hyperbolic.
    It's not. It's also not that hard to do when all the carriers are like 980.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutrition View Post
    It isnt hard though... aggramar's difficulty comes from sustained heals something that isn't a issue in such a small group and actively becomes easier.

Argus on heroic is a dps check. It just seems weird for this to be on the front page is isn't even as difficult as a normal mythic kill if your above 970.

- - - Updated - - -

We just know how the game works... saying this is impressive when it doesn't hold a candle to 10 people carrying another 10 buyers seems just weird..
    Oh, its the we sell raids people. My god you guys are like the grunt workers digging a hole telling me how hard it is to do. Good job carrying 10 people I'm sure those 10 people just afk out and don't do any DPS, do any of the mechanics, and I'm sure you guys do both fights with one tank for fun.

Yeah, you guys are so much smarter than every other player. Yeah, we all understand on paper how it can be done. This is WoW nothing crazy. Doesn't mean the execution is going to be simple everytime.

You could post a video of you doing this for me real quick since it isn't impressive or hard. I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Oh, its the we sell raids people. My god you guys are like the grunt workers digging a hole telling me how hard it is to do. Good job carrying 10 people I'm sure those 10 people just afk out and don't do any DPS, do any of the mechanics, and I'm sure you guys do both fights with one tank for fun.

Yeah, you guys are so much smarter than every other player. Yeah, we all understand on paper how it can be done. This is WoW nothing crazy. Doesn't mean the execution is going to be simple everytime.

You could post a video of you doing this for me real quick since it isn't impressive or hard. I'll wait.
    It is time consuming so no im not going to... I don't really understand why you think this is some grand feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor
    You could just look at warcraft logs right now. Since they've been cleared most of the top heroic parses are set by people doing carries.
    Or just search for logs with the name "carry" in them, as a lot of people call them that.
    Last edited by ggqt; 2018-07-05 at 09:46 PM.

Can anyone tell me the addon setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post

What ilvl was the tank and DPS for this?