Deleted
    Germany is a captive of Russia – Trump

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    I have rarely, if ever, been more ashamed to be an Arizonan, American, or at this point, human, than after reading this article. At least the 1 year-old had some sort of representation there, fat lot of comfort that is to the kid, I'm sure.

I need a drink and, shit I don't know, an IV drip of THC to mellow the hell out. I don't even know anymore.
    The really frightening part is that you will find at least five people in here that will gladly justify this, simply because the kid is not an American. Because the oh-so god-faring right wing doesn't give a toss about the actual teachings in the bible.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    I have rarely, if ever, been more ashamed to be an Arizonan, American, or at this point, human, than after reading this article. At least the 1 year-old had some sort of representation there, fat lot of comfort that is to the kid, I'm sure.

I need a drink and, shit I don't know, an IV drip of THC to mellow the hell out. I don't even know anymore.
    This is why immigration courts are a complete sham right now. Who in their right mind puts anyone that young in fucking court?

This is as bad as court room satires where a dog is a witness to the murder of a bird.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    The really frightening part is that you will find at least five people in here that will gladly justify this, simply because the kid is not an American. Because the oh-so god-faring right wing doesn't give a toss about the actual teachings in the bible.
    You give them too much credit. Most would do it to children whose parents show dissent towards the president and his policies regardless of their citizenship status.

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    You give them too much credit. Most would do it to children whose parents show dissent towards the president and his policies regardless of their citizenship status.
    They don't see them as Americans, though.
    See "True/Real Americans" on Trumpopedia.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    They don't see them as Americans, though.
    See "True/Real Americans" on Trumpopedia.
    Seriousness aside, I'd laugh if trumpopedia is actually a thing.

Deleted
    trump trying to divide europe seeing germany as the perfect wedge.

fuck america.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Well, after Canada burned down the White House, it was to be expected.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    I've more broken more Records than Elton John - also Trump
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The FCC wants you to pay it to do its job.

A proposed rule change at the FCC has raised concerns that the organization is attempting to abdicate its responsibilities to the public. This Thursday, the Commission will consider altering its complaints-handling procedure between individuals and their service providers.

Until now, people have been able to make informal complaints to the FCC, which has to at least attempt to deal with their concerns. The concern with the rule change is that now, these issues would simply be forwarded on to the provider in question.

That is, unless you make a formal complaint at the cost of $225, at which point the FCC will handle your issue on your behalf. As both Gizmodo and the Verge point out, the implication is that the rule changes will mean that you'll need to pay the FCC, in cash, to do its job.
    So I would have to pay $225 to make a complaint and pay taxes to it just for it to its job? Count me fucked a lava because that's some serious fiery ferret feces right there.

Seriousness aside, I'd laugh if trumpopedia is actually a thing.
    I can only imagine what the page on Covfefe would be.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    While Trump was making the "Germany is a captive of Russia" attack in public, John Kelly was caught on camera looking down and away. Naturally, people questioned if his incredibly obvious body language suggested he was disappointed in Trump's actions. What He Meant Was stepped in to say that Kelly was merely disappointed that there wasn't more breakfast coming.

"In the middle of Trump's speech, he suddenly realized he wasn't getting two scoops of ice cream and got dejected? Right there, right then, when Trump was talking?"

Yes.

"Is there a video I can watch?"

Of course there is.

"Hey wait, all those plates are empty. And clean. And the silverware is untouched."

Yes it is. SHS is a blatant fucking liar. But water is wet, so.

- - - Updated - - -

So the House took a vote on whether or not we were siding with NATO.

The "Yes" vote was unanimous.

"You already posted that."

No no, that was the Senate. This is the House.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    While Trump was making the "Germany is a captive of Russia" attack in public, John Kelly was caught on camera looking down and away. Naturally, people questioned if his incredibly obvious body language suggested he was disappointed in Trump's actions. What He Meant Was stepped in to say that Kelly was merely disappointed that there wasn't more breakfast coming.

"In the middle of Trump's speech, he suddenly realized he wasn't getting two scoops of ice cream and got dejected? Right there, right then, when Trump was talking?"

Yes.

"Is there a video I can watch?"

Of course there is.

"Hey wait, all those plates are empty. And clean. And the silverware is untouched."

Yes it is. SHS is a blatant fucking liar. But water is wet, so.
    Which is more likely, a Four Star Marine General is pissed off that he is sitting next to an incompetent man-child that is making a mockery of the nation he loves, or he is so unprofessional he is going to be poopy faced about breakfast in a room full of every major head of state in the Western World? If there is one thing military officers have learned well in our last few decades in the middle east, it is that you eat the food put in front of you and pretend to like it. You just have to hold it down until you get back to your truck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    he is so unprofessional he is going to be poopy faced about breakfast
    To ref. SHS again, a breakfast of "only" European pastries and cheeses.

You know, the people who make the best pastries and cheeses on the fucking planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    To ref. SHS again, a breakfast of "only" European pastries and cheeses.

You know, the people who make the best pastries and cheeses on the fucking planet.
    Well... he was a marine, he was probably upset it wasn't stale crackers with chocolate peanut butter.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well... he was a marine, he was probably upset it wasn't stale crackers with chocolate peanut butter.
    Military has it rough with food. I couldn't imagine eating the garbage most troops have to live with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Military has it rough with food. I couldn't imagine eating the garbage most troops have to live with.
    Don't knock chocolate peanut butter. That stuff is good on anything. Military Nutella essentially.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't knock chocolate peanut butter. That stuff is good on anything. Military Nutella essentially.
    I do love me some Nutella. Maybe I'll grab some on the way home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to burst your bubble, but modern MREs are actually quite paletable. Most of the U.S. meals are really goid.

Trump called himself a very stable genius again. At least this time he is obviously trolling.