Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Does anyone know if mag’ar orcs will be available on launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbornsham View Post
    Does anyone know if mag’ar orcs will be available on launch?
    You have to do reps that require 120, so they're "there" on launch but you have to level your normal stuff regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Be prepared for pre patch announcement very soon.
    I can confirm this person is correct.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    First of all, it's not the easiest. That's like, your opinion, man. Also, she has DR for repentance, and if I didn't get it off before it started she would just be immune. I consistently had bad luck with ground poop spawning all at the same time one of the mobs powered up,basically forcing me to choose which mechanic to die to.

IDK dude, thanks for the support but I really have no motivation to do this.
    Focus macro her, Hammer of Justice when she starts the Blood of the Father cast. That allows her to stay up for cleave the entire time, no DR repentance nonsense. Take the talent that gives you a 5 HP finisher that heals, use it as needed.

Congrats on your appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage VoidElf4Life View Post
    Two words: Mage tower.
    If they still haven't done it. They are A: Not giving a single shit about it. B: Not good enough to ever get it done. one more week of gear and a few more weapon levels is not going to fix that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Doesn't look like it'll be here for the 17th/18th.

I hope Blizzard is taking this time to redo some of the story elements in both the battle for Lordaeron and Burning of Teldrassil.

Also, she has DR for repentance, and if I didn't get it off before it started she would just be immune.
    There are only a few times in the fight when she channels Blood of the Father: near the end of the first set of runes, after whirlwind, and another time I don't remember. The point is that by knowing when she is about to do it, you can pre-Repentance her instead of worrying about DRs

I consistently had bad luck with ground poop spawning all at the same time one of the mobs powered up,basically forcing me to choose which mechanic to die to.
    That's not bad luck, that's how the fight is designed.

OT: I'm expecting this week, to give about a month for pre-patch content. I feel like it's usually about a month, right?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Why does it require a two weeks notice?
    Because PVP season needs a notice, so people know when ratings and shit will end. It's historically always been the case.

And oh look I was right. Suck it. Patch day 7/17

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Since we have 2 threads open on this topic.

100% the 24th huh? Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Because PVP season needs a notice, so people know when ratings and shit will end. It's historically always been the case.

And oh look I was right. Suck it. Patch day 7/17
    they gave you a warning 11 days before patch
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th.
    We technically got a little announcement 2 weeks ago on June 26th, we are getting pre patch on the 10th.
    My opinion is based on info that is out there. End of the story is if you have not done mage tower by now it's not happening in 4 days or in 2 weeks. Based on the info I have seen, I am saying the 10th.
    You do not work for blizzard therefore you cannot claim that it has a 0% chance, there is a 50% chance of it coming out on the 10th and a 50% chance of it coming out on the 17th.

Well with prepatch in just a few days you lot better hurry and get your mage towers, i got the ones i care about long ago, but now im just getting ones that are not super annoying to get, so so far frost dk.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

100% the 24th huh? Lol
    This made me laugh way harder than it should have. You 100% don't have room to talk. Get outta here lmfao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see my wednesday panic was wrong. See you all tuesday!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Since we have 2 threads open on this topic.
    Quoting for lolz

Is it just me or does the video where they preview the pre-patch show a different graphic for shadow form? I swear it looks different than the neon purple we have right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    This is the reason I dislike forums. So much made up shit posts going around with full confidence. People without actual knowledge can let new people or ppl who are trying to learn about a topic (not just wow, any topic) believe their made up shit info.

I thank you for this roast. These kinds of false info posts should always be confronted with facts and actual info like you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Grusalugg View Post
    This is the reason I dislike forums. So much made up shit posts going around with full confidence. People without actual knowledge can let new people or ppl who are trying to learn about a topic (not just wow, any topic) believe their made up shit info.

I thank you for this roast. These kinds of false info posts should always be confronted with facts and actual info like you did.
    Not surprisingly he stopped posting after that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kronicsauce View Post
    This made me laugh way harder than it should have. You 100% don't have room to talk. Get outta here lmfao.
    I actually do, I never once said it was 100% coming out on the 10th, I said 50/50 either the 10th or the 17th, this guy said 100% on the 24th, so big difference there man.

Deleted
    First thing to do when WoW is launch on 17th : stay on home screen and listen the music (already listened it on YT, but the feeling is different)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephn View Post
    Is it just me or does the video where they preview the pre-patch show a different graphic for shadow form? I swear it looks different than the neon purple we have right now.
    i think its glyphed, you can glyph shadow form.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually do, I never once said it was 100% coming out on the 10th, I said 50/50 either the 10th or the 17th, this guy said 100% on the 24th, so big difference there man.
    yes yes you did.
    Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th.
    We technically got a little announcement 2 weeks ago on June 26th, we are getting pre patch on the 10th.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content