Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    how many dates do u go to before u lose interest if it takes too long for someone to be comfortable with intimate actions?
    two. if after the first date they go for a second and play all prissy there are plenty more.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

7+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, the benefits of gay dating. Have sex first, date then...

Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    I believe a lot of it is cultural. If anything Britain taught Americans, it is how to be prudish. Continental Europe tends to be way more open minded in that respect.
    ...open minded...or open legged?

If they type "you" instead of "u", it varies.

if they type "u", 0.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    *insert laughing emoji here*
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Getting real boring, do people actually even believe this is a girl?
    why do you waste your time on this forum only to bitch and whine about everything like a girl?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    why do you waste your time on this forum only to bitch and whine about everything like a girl?
    You are a girl !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    You are a girl !
    prove it. you got nothing on me.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    prove it. you got nothing on me.
    Damn, you beat me !

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    If he wanted to split the bill he should have done it from the start, this is just stupid.
    she didnt have the courtesy of saying thank you, im not interested, or a goodbye... for 3 weeks... then blogged about it on a personal site.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    She didn’t ghost him. They went on a first date and then she decided to to take things further, so she didn’t respond to when he asked for a 2nd.

Then because he was salty and his little ego was bruised he took the time of tracking her down to send a bill for *gasp* 40 dollars of stuff he felt she owed him because she didn’t like him enough to go on a second date.
    couldnt say a word just left him hanging without a courtesy "im not interested" or anything... idk how you justifiy rudeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Is it going to bruise your ego to be told that women tend to be just as sexual as men and when religious bullshit goes out the window, so does their expected "decency?"
    /pat pat...you'll get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Yes, but the same kind of dinners I go on with any of my friends. Am I dating every single one of my friends? Am I a polygamist without knowing it? :O
    Are you? This is a no judgement zone.

I mean I've been out to dinner with friends and I've been out to dinner with someone whom I'm in a relationship. The difference there is mostly what the intent after dinner is. I guess more my question was, if you've been out to dinner with someone you are in a relationship with and then go back to one's house for the intercourse, what is your reasoning for not calling it a date, because that about sums up what is typically considered a date?

Is it going to bruise your ego to be told that women tend to be just as sexual as men and when religious bullshit goes out the window, so does their expected "decency?"
    /pat pat...you'll get over it
    Men and women are in fact wired differently, they are twice as likely to get emotionally attached through sex than men do. Which is why fewer women than men engage in casual sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Men and women are in fact wired differently, they are twice as likely to get emotionally attached through sex than men do. Which is why fewer women than men engage in casual sex.
    This whole thread has been about how much time before you get intimate. Look, it's in the title.
    That is very different from promiscuity, which is another topic altogether.

I am not the first one to point out this error people keep making.
    Last edited by Eveningforest; 2018-07-13 at 12:46 AM.

This whole thread has been about how much time before you get intimate. Look, it's in the title.
    That is very different from promiscuity, which is another topic altogether.

I am not the first one to point out this error people keep making.
    I think the error in understanding is on the part of individuals who think there is a distinction to be made, the same errors in judgement occur whether a person regularly engages in one-night stands or has sex on the first date.

I think the error in understanding is on the part of individuals who think there is a distinction to be made, the same errors in judgement occur whether a person regularly engages in one-night stands or has sex on the first date.
    I see a huge difference between having sex on the first date and frequent one night stands. Then again, I was already married when the whole Tinder culture started.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well it's a vastly different experience depending on whether you're bottom or top. They're not wired that differently but the act is happening from two very different perspectives. Hence the common almost expected attachment seen in the receiving gender that often can startle their partner somewhat.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Well it's a vastly different experience depending on whether you're bottom or top. They're not wired that differently but the act is happening from two very different perspectives. Hence the common almost expected attachment seen in the receiving gender that often can startle their partner somewhat.
    Well, we could always ask our gay friends if they agree with your statement. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Valette View Post
    Basically this. I also love that you called them victim
    why is it referred to as victim? I dont want to waste time with someone if the sexual compatibility isn't there, and if there is minimal or no interest in intimate moments, then you have a friend not a future romance, ergo interest is lost. whats wrong with that? Most cheating is caused from lack of something from the other partner. some times is emotional absence, sometimes its physical absence, sometimes its sexual absence. where is the fault in wanting to try and engage sexually? not necessarily first date cheap stuff, but by 5th date? if the interest isnt there by then, something is off and the future is not with each other. this includes the rare demi-sexual who isnt interested in sex until an emotional bond is established.

Quote Originally Posted by hynx View Post
    why is it referred to as victim? I dont want to waste time with someone if the sexual compatibility isn't there, and if there is minimal or no interest in intimate moments, then you have a friend not a future romance, ergo interest is lost. whats wrong with that? Most cheating is caused from lack of something from the other partner. some times is emotional absence, sometimes its physical absence, sometimes its sexual absence.
    I used the word victim because some people are not as honest about wanting to tap it and leave. Sure sometimes it is sexual incompatibility, other times it is someone deliberately trying to mislead and hurt others.

Lots of reasons for that sort of behavior. Someone who is into misleading/hurting others or has some other internal issues (that he or she might not even be aware of) is going to engage in that behavior no matter how good the sex is.

Edit: also the OP makes it clear that he just cares about tapping that, and is overall interest in the person is low.