Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Guys, with profession leveling changes - will Working the Isles achievement move to feat of stregth?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    literally nobody uses it endgame.
    Endgame isn't the only important part of the game. It's extremely useful for leveling up, especially in new expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Endgame isn't the only important part of the game. It's extremely useful for leveling up, especially in new expansions.
    Extremely is debatable.

I've not used it since Wrath. And even then I only used it because I was new to the game.

Not a single toon created since Cata of mine has First Aid. Or it's level 1 and I never touched it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Extremely is debatable.

I've not used it since Wrath. And even then I only used it because I was new to the game.

Not a single toon created since Cata of mine has First Aid. Or it's level 1 and I never touched it.
    It's especially helpful for classes who have very minimal self-healing, such as Hunters, Rogues, and Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Freesya View Post
    My main trait was Ebonbolt, a standalone castable spell dealing a huge ton of dmg. So taking that away wouldn't go unnoticed.
    Ummm... You realize they moved ebonbolt to a talent right? Take it if you really want it

It's especially helpful for classes who have very minimal self-healing, such as Hunters, Rogues, and Mages.
    Levelled all 3 and not used First Aid once on them. In fact two of those classes recently as a matter of fact. Nightborne Mage and a Void Elf Rogue.

It really isn't as helpful as you are making it out to be dude.

Levelling is mind numbingly boring and easy. Mobs barely do any damage other than the odd elite like Yetimus or that one in Frostfire.

If I'm playing alone I'd never bandage. I'd go invisible if stuck in combat then just eat. And in any case, bandages will still exist. They are just made by tailors now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Sounds like the excuse of someone who got fed up with it being too hard.
    It was not the fact that it was too hard, it was just that I could not be bothered learning the tactics. I could have easily studied tactics on youtube and website and attempted it again and again to finish it but for some reason i just couldn't be bothered. Same situation with raiding. I've been doing it for over 10 years, get fed up of it eventually. Maybe I am just getting old. I am 40 after all lol

Deleted
    Care to elaborate?
    Hahaha you need further explanation for that? Sorry for you, sorry you cannot understand it yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunara View Post
    If I'm playing alone I'd never bandage. I'd go invisible if stuck in combat then just eat. And in any case, bandages will still exist. They are just made by tailors now.....
    I'm just saying it seems to invalidate those of us who put time and effort into keeping it current. I don't have any tailors, but I have several people with First Aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kveite View Post
    Hahaha you need further explanation for that? Sorry for you, sorry you cannot understand it yourself.
    I'd rather them back up the statement with their own elaboration on it so I can get their opinion on the matter.

Deleted
    Does anyone know if it's the last chance to earn the mythic 15 skin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by SeroHuhu View Post
    They aren't taking away the mythic 15 skin, you can earn this in BfA

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephn View Post
    It's not really pushing though....they are just trying to give some kind of incentive for the people who already care about it. If they were 'pushing' it then there would be a desirable reward that even people who dislike pvp would want - I don't see any of that here, they aren't dangling any crazy rewards over our heads that make people feel forced to participate in pvp.
    To be fair, there are going to be supply drops. Isn't that dangling rewards? At least while leveling anyway.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Quote Originally Posted by SeroHuhu View Post
    They changed their mind on m+15. The only thing going away is the base skin for mage towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Fuck the people who want a game with more than one aspect, right?
    Yea pretty much fuck em. Go play darkfall or something if you want a PvP game

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    But, they have? I don't know what's funny. Have you looked at your artifact? 90% of it just spell x does more crit, spell x does more damage, spell x heals slightly more. Etc. The only thing we really lose with artifact are the gold traits and while they were fun, they aren't gamebreaking dps loss especially considering we were buffed in other areas to compensate (at level 120 with azerite gear and heart of azeroth)
    Some specs viability at end-game revolved around a core ability that the artifact gave them, not just the increase in stats/ spell effectiveness. Affliction Warlock was one of them. If those core abilities aren't bakes in as well, those classes will definitely feel it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Yea pretty much fuck em. Go play darkfall or something if you want a PvP game
    Limiting yourself to being a carebear won't win you any stars in my eyes. Being more versed can expand your horizon in the game, who knows - you may even like collecting pokemon, gold, achieves, mounts, titles, or killing other players in PVP

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunara View Post
    Ummm... You realize they moved ebonbolt to a talent right? Take it if you really want it
    Because having a baseline spell as a talent which you might not even be using in most situation is a good thing somehow? They did this with mirror image and i haven't used one of the most iconic mage spells for years now.

- - - Updated - - -

Care to elaborate?
    Cba with that.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Because having a baseline spell as a talent which you might not even be using in most situation is a good thing somehow? They did this with mirror image and i haven't used one of the most iconic mage spells for years now.

- - - Updated - - -

Cba with that.
    Any reason why?

I'd like to know outside of Artifact traits some of which are being merged into talents and whatnot where is there more being removed than added?

Please enlighten me. Because most things that are being removed are being replaced such as War Mode replacing the PvP server archetype. Artifacts are being replaced with the Azerite Armor pieces in BFA.

You made a claim that more things are being removed than added. So far I don't see it which is why I asked you to elaborate. If not I'll just assume you have nothing to back up your wild claim.

The only two small things that I know are going are the Mage Tower appearances which is keeping in line with the system of timed rewards in WoW and Legendaries from what I recall got a lot of criticism thrown at it. Hopefully they go back to the Ring/Cape style legendaries. Was more fun working on an item of power over the course of the expansion imo.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-07-13 at 04:13 PM.