Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Limiting yourself to being a carebear won't win you any stars in my eyes. Being more versed can expand your horizon in the game, who knows - you may even like collecting pokemon, gold, achieves, mounts, titles, or killing other players in PVP
    Having tried PvP every so often since wows inception, I can say categorically I abhor it. I'd rather see than cancer removed from the game and resources spent on other things. Alas it's not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Having tried PvP every so often since wows inception, I can say categorically I abhor it. I'd rather see than cancer removed from the game and resources spent on other things. Alas it's not gonna happen.
    But it is being removed essentially if you don't want to partake. It's now a toggle for every server.

No more being ganked in Hellfire by 110s/120s because they can't gank people their own level.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Prepatch, source is I looked at my own tables on PTR and the fact they also went bye bye with the legion prepatch from wod.
    I checked prepatch not long ago and I still had gold missions in there. so uhhh dunno. will check again.

Just pulled this screenshot of PTR 13-7-2018

that char had total of 3 gold missions at that moment.
    Last edited by Az0na; 2018-07-13 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    @grexly75
    It is very bad. For example, arcane power from a mage lasts 10 sec. -1.5 sec you have 8.5 sec left to cast your spells. That's ridiculous.
    When you have to activate three power boost abilities than you have to click 4,5 sec until you can start making damage. That's even more ridiculous.

Sometimes I think at Bli$$ard are working only morons...
    This example doesn't work for being a reason as to not have them on the GCD. If you hit all three boosts and they up your power by 33% lets say to boost your power to a total of 100% and you can get one cast off afterwards before the buff wears off you will do X amount of damage. Now lets say we do it your way and it is off the GCD. You hit all three at the same time but they only buff you 16.6% each so a total of 50% boost. You then are able to cast the same damage spell twice. You still only did the same X amount of damage as when it was on the GCD.

Yea pretty much fuck em. Go play darkfall or something if you want a PvP game
    Seems like Blizzard is on my side, so maybe you're the one who should.

we are all fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Seems like Blizzard is on my side, so maybe you're the one who should.
    Doesn't make a lot of sense >.< Darkfall being a PvP only game and all.

Doesn't make a lot of sense >.< Darkfall being a PvP only game and all.
    I was unclear, I meant if you're against the combination, maybe WoW isn't for you. But then again, Blizzard did ensure there was a mode for people afraid of PvP.

I don't understand why we have to deal with 8 months of the final patch cycle as if everyone should replay the same content with no changes, additional content or anything new only to get one month of pre-patch to get used to a whole expansion of changes. It's frankly bullshit and one of the main reasons why I am holding back this expansion.

All I need to do is wait for all the content be released, play it for 2 months and beat everything released within the last year. Too much waiting for a basic and easy game. Lazy Blizzard, just lazy.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

I was unclear, I meant if you're against the combination, maybe WoW isn't for you. But then again, Blizzard did ensure there was a mode for people afraid of PvP.
    Nice diminutive there. PvP in this game just sucks I doubt anyone is afraid of it, and you don't have to take my opinion on that. There's a reason it's a niche part of the game and not a mainstay.

Im very disapointing you can no longer transmog offhand articat skins seperate from mainhand like before! Its stupid restriction.

Is there going to be something like the Legion pre-patch invasions that you can level up characters quickly with or no?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaniAndras252 View Post
    Totally unrelated, I love the style of the text you are using (and how the numbers look) is it a specific add-on?
    No Font is vibrocentric bold, just kopie few times renamed files to what wow uses for fonts dumped them in font folder of wow and takes them instead of wow ones. But maybe their is addon for it. Done this like years ago and forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Az0na View Post
    I checked prepatch not long ago and I still had gold missions in there. so uhhh dunno. will check again.

Just pulled this screenshot of PTR 13-7-2018

that char had total of 3 gold missions at that moment.
    Something may have changed then and they're keeping them til launch maybe.

Have they made any announcements regarding the artifact transmogs becoming account wide among the same class? Will i be able to have my kul tiran druid transmog the challenge skin without race changing my current druid?

Quote Originally Posted by apepi1337 View Post
    This example doesn't work for being a reason as to not have them on the GCD. If you hit all three boosts and they up your power by 33% lets say to boost your power to a total of 100% and you can get one cast off afterwards before the buff wears off you will do X amount of damage. Now lets say we do it your way and it is off the GCD. You hit all three at the same time but they only buff you 16.6% each so a total of 50% boost. You then are able to cast the same damage spell twice. You still only did the same X amount of damage as when it was on the GCD.
    It doesn't matter that much how much damage you do in the end. The bad feeling matters. You click your first ability and the timer is running and you have ZERO benefit of it because you want to start your two other abilities. That's the most ridiculous about this stupid change. They always say they change things because something is not fun enough. I don't see how wasting time is more fun than clicking on a boost ability and immediately start casting your damage spells.

I still don't know why they are doing this. Is there an explanation on the web?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Fuck, I didn't know they were removing First Aid. Why?
    Just in case you hadn't heard someone mention it--there's a title you can get in Legion for doing all the first aid quests to help npcs around the Broken Isles called 'Field Medic'. When the pre-patch hits, its gonna get removed, so you should complete it if you have the inclination--its account bound.

The way to tell your progress is to go to your achieves/professions/first aid and itll show you a list of what quests you still have to do. If you go to group finder and type in 'field medic- zone name' there are lots of groups farming mobs round the clock for those drops. A couple of them drop in each zone, you see. You may even be close just by doing them casually throughout Legion. When I checked my main, she was 12/16. GL <3

edited to clarify out that progress is character specific but the Title is account bound.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Wow isn't for you if you are for that combination because they have gone out of their way to make it as boring as possible.

Lowest participation ever? Better do more of exactly the same lul.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Just in case you hadn't heard someone mention it--there's a title you can get in Legion for doing all the first aid quests to help npcs around the Broken Isles called 'Field Medic'. When the pre-patch hits, its gonna get removed, so you should complete it if you have the inclination--its account bound.

The way to tell your progress is to go to your achieves/professions/first aid and itll show you a list of what quests you still have to do. If you go to group finder and type in 'field medic- zone name' there are lots of groups farming mobs round the clock for those drops. A couple of them drop in each zone, you see. You may even be close just by doing them casually throughout Legion. When I checked my main, she was 12/16. GL <3

edited to clarify out that progress is character specific but the Title is account bound.
    Gonna quote this so I can come back at this after work. It's for First Aid completion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    To be fair it makes more sense with it being tossed into tailoring. I mean they use cloth. Might as well use that cloth to make bandages too.

Although as a lone profession it didn't have much worth anymore sadly.
    I agree man. I missed the days where it was super mandatory to have first aid specially for arena pvp kiting and hiding behind a pillar and quickly bandaging yourself haha.