Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    You know the funny thing? This is the same thing that was done during the inauguration, a picture was taken before the event and was the ones used to compare, now here you are crying the same was potentially done to your side?

Sucks doesn't it?
    What the hell are you going on about? There were multiple official sources showing pictures of the inauguration. Oh, yeah. "Fake News", I guess.

There was even some morons trying to pass off sports parades as photos of the inauguration but that has long since been debunked.

There is a huge difference between a troll trying to pass of an image (that is time-stamped by the news outlet, mind you) and multiple insurmountable-more-reputable-than-a-random-person-on-the-internet sources.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Gotta love the right claiming people are wasting their time protesting Trump's visit...

Protest one of the worst Presidents in US history?

"Meh."

People want to remove symbols of racism?

"They are protesting Trump? Don't they have jobs? Stupid libtards blocking my way to the Tube"

- Dare not to sleep -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    God forbid they tipped over a rubbish bin then they might be labelled left wing extremists.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ndhAxLyfo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

Yes, those damn Antifa goons pushing down bins -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fixxit the Gnome View Post
    What the hell are you going on about? There were multiple official sources showing pictures of the inauguration. Oh, yeah. "Fake News", I guess.

There was even some morons trying to pass off sports parades as photos of the inauguration but that has long since been debunked.

There is a huge difference between a troll trying to pass of an image (that is time-stamped by the news outlet, mind you) and multiple insurmountable-more-reputable-than-a-random-person-on-the-internet sources.

- - - Updated - - -

"They are protesting Trump? Don't they have jobs? Stupid libtards blocking my way to the Tube"

1. These people are ALSO idiots.
    2. 250,000 vs however many it was at this rally, less than 10k.
    3. The Nazi thing was done in the evening, after work times.
    Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-07-14 at 06:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    ??? That's some pretty basic civil unrest. Nothing worthy of condemnation. Unless you economic interests above human ones. I do love how this nerd is worried about a police car in a country that doesn't have public health care.

"Oh no people die of easily treatable disease but this police car might get set on fire!!!!"
    .....Did you even watch the second video?

Political violence = Terrorism.

I can go grab a few more Antifa violence caught on video clips if you want. Or how about the guys who shot two politicians?
    Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-07-14 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Every country has a huge amount of degenerates...
    But you see BLM in UK have no merit what's so ever, since plods do not have guns here (also police do not target blacks since they fear being called racist the most).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Even if there was 250000 at a anti-trump UK rally, what the hell are they going to do about it? Least they can actually say "not my president" unironically and have it be true. lmao

"At least 250,000 british people don't like trump! "

Okay? And.....we are supposed to care, why?

I would worry for the health and safety of pro-trump british people though. Never know when an anti-trump person might try to beat you to death with their massive love and tolerance, while screaming you are a a nazi and fascist.
    Last edited by BuckSparkles; 2018-07-15 at 11:12 AM.

Asaad, Mugabe, Putin, Jinping, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia and Bush all came over to the UK and there weren't any protests. Trump turns up and 250'000 people come out with a balloon. Jesus people really are just sheep of the media these days.

And OF COURSE Corbyn was there protesting his visit too. He invites Hamas, Hezbollah and the IRA to parliament but Trump is where he draws the line
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Asaad, Mugabe, Putin, Jinping, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia and Bush all came over to the UK and there weren't any protests. Trump turns up and 250'000 people come out with a balloon. Jesus people really are just sheep of the media these days.

And OF COURSE Corbyn was there protesting his visit too. He invites Hamas, Hezbollah and the IRA to parliament but Trump is where he draws the line
    TV Said Trump Bad! We must wave cardboard posters around and scream into the sky as per the tv dictates.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Sheep mentality. Don't matter as long as others do it.
    Are you like Irony incarnate or what?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Even if there was 250000 at a anti-trump UK rally, what the hell are they going to do about it? Least they can actually say "not my president" unironically and have it be true. lmao

"At least 250,000 british people don't like trump! "

Okay? And.....we are supposed to care, why?

I would worry for the health and safety of pro-trump british people though. Never know when an anti-trump person might try to beat you to death with their massive love and tolerance, while screaming you are a a nazi and fascist.
    Don't worry i'm sure you'll shield them with your cognitive dissidence and crush the anti-trumpers with the overwhelming power of your stupidity and ability to reimagine reality to fit your safe space.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

Those countries have always been backward. Getting them over to the UK is somewhat positive.

The US has always been somewhat forward thinking and had good values. You are deliberately turning away from them, hence the outrage.

No big surprise you missed this.

Also, stop being so fucking triggered that people despise the orange cheeto. His constant need for validation is pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Haha the left do love a rally. The right are too busy having a life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Pro Trumpers actually have jobs............

And you wonder why there a a 'gender pay gap' -_- That's because the women are wasting their day protesting instead of working.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorPunch View Post
    250,000 people with no lives, wasting time, making themselves look stupid.
    I really don't understand you lot and your whole "protesting means you are an unemployed loser with no life" schtick.

First of all -- people have these things called vacation days. And you know what other things people use vacation days for?
    -Going to sports events
    -Sitting on the couch playing video games
    -Gardening
    and yes
    -Going to protests

The reality, rather than in whatever weird delusion you have, is that just because someone takes a day off to make a political statement regardless of how stupid it is in your view doesn't make them unemployed, lame, or a no life loser.

And, I'm sure if you were to be honest on these forums the description you'd give of right wing protesters, like those in Charlottesville, would be absent of these descriptors of yours.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I really don't understand you lot and your whole "protesting means you are an unemployed loser with no life" schtick.

First of all -- people have these things called vacation days. And you know what other things people use vacation days for?
    -Going to sports events
    -Sitting on the couch playing video games
    -Gardening
    and yes
    -Going to protests

The reality, rather than in whatever weird delusion you have, is that just because someone takes a day off to make a political statement regardless of how stupid it is in your view doesn't make them unemployed, lame, or a no life loser.

And, I'm sure if you were to be honest on these forums the description you'd give of right wing protesters, like those in Charlottesville, would be absent of these descriptors of yours.
    Oooh that reminds me to book days off work for BfA's release.

What do those wannabe-KKK morons have to do with Trump?
    Because for any politician it would be the political equivalence of doing a layup by saying "we do not condone the actions of this group of protesters". Instead he said "there are many fine people, on both sides" which those Nazi took as a sign of support in their cause because he did not directly condone them.

Because the ones in support of Trump are using their times wisely?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Everyone has rallies. On that note, I can't picture people in the UK giving much shits on Trump. Maybe someone can enlighten me how his performance (or lack thereof) affects their country.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Still weird that the Brits care this much about POTUS and protest when literally nothing they do about it is going to bring about changes in a country that's not theirs.
    Gotta jump on the hipster millennial bandwagon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Because the ones in support of Trump are using their times wisely?
    Well at least its not a, lets feel high and mighty about ourselves while getting high of each exhaust fumes all the while planting our ugly mugs on facebook to show the world how virtuous we are, rally

so +1 for the trump supporters.

Deleted
    So if 250k people had shown up wearing red hats and cheering on Trump, would we still be running the notion that they were unemployed losers that were lied to by the media

Except when they have a rally and kill people, right?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    Well at least its not a, lets feel high and mighty about ourselves while getting high of each exhaust fumes all the while planting our ugly mugs on facebook to show the world how virtuous we are, rally

so +1 for the trump supporters.
    That made about as much sense as painting coral underwater.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    As opposed to all those people attending Trumpydumps weekly ego-boosting rally.