Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    ...and The Last Boy Scout, The Last Seduction, The Last Temptation of Christ, The Last of the Mohicans, The Last Starfighter, The Last of the Blonde Bombshells, and that's all the ones I can think of offhand.
    uhh those all sound horrible!

Attack of the Clones

Why is it even called that when the Clones don't attack anything until the end, and they are on the "good" side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    ...and The Last Boy Scout, The Last Seduction, The Last Temptation of Christ, The Last of the Mohicans, The Last Starfighter, The Last of the Blonde Bombshells, and that's all the ones I can think of offhand.

HAH MISSED THESE!

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Naked Lunch
    Jack and Jill
    Street Fighter / Mortal Kombat
    Alone In the Dark
    Red Sonja
    Dungeons and Dragons
    Blood Rayne

Regarded as bad movies but i can watch them over and over if i need a good fucking laugh.

Troll 2 some people cant watch it but its regarded as a classic now because of one scene
    R.O.T.O.R - total robocop rip off but way worse
    Redneck Zombies - Rednecks and bad moonshine what could go wrong
    Poultrygiest - Troma film non existent story just cheap gore efftects
    Sleepaway Camp - a some what Friday the 13th with a twisted ending
    Fatal Findings,Double down,I am here now.... these films make The Room look professional.
    Last edited by starkey; 2018-07-16 at 02:10 AM.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

15+ Year Old Account
    Highlander - The Source

Goes from worst to second worst if you watch it as comedy.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Dark Tower, for the hype build alone. Killing a loved franchise like that...
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

What's that Arnold movie where he's a firefighter and his family is killed by terrorists? Only movie I ever walked out on.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    HAH MISSED THESE!
    I was doing "The Last" movies, not "Last" movies, what is this amateur hour!?

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst major production I have seen is Highlander 2 (original theatre release version). I was younger and didn't understand the implications of it, but it had a thankgiving/late november release date, which at that time was not when you released blockbusters. The studio knew it was bad.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

Meet the Spartans - Only movie I've ever left during the movie because it was that bad
    Annihilation - Netflix movie with Natalie Portman. Was recommended by a friend who's opinion I can no longer value

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orc Wars (or Dragonfyre if you are American).

Good fucking lord what a pile of shit.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2018-07-16 at 04:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by authority portal View Post
    Highlander 2.

It was so awful it actually took away from how good the first Highlander was. My friends and I were all stoked about going to see this movie because how friggin awesome the first one was, and then for the next 90 minutes we all kept giving each other WTF looks. Now I cant watch the first one without thinking about the shitshow sequel.
    Lies, all lies. You clearly are ashamed of being a member of the Friends of Zeist fan club (I won't tell!!), and secretly think the subway scene is the best action scene ever!

Or was it when they counted their bullet holes and disputed if one counted or not (yes someone actually wrote that in the dialogue), but the girl jumps out of the trunk of the same car unscathed?

More seriously, his description of his reaction is similar to mine - confusion and disbelief at just how bizarrely bad it was. Back in the late 80s there was no advance warning system - you went in the theater remembering highlander (which had already begun to be a cult classic) and got this bizarre flick with the planet zeist as a key plot point. At the time (since the issues withthe production weren't known to hardly anyone outside of the trade) it was a complete mystery how such a bad sequel could be made. Even now 30 years later more or less knowing how it happened, it still makes no sense.

Highlander 2 could not have been worse, and is beyond question the worst sequel I have ever seen and surely one of the worst ever made.
    Last edited by Deficineiron; 2018-07-16 at 04:52 AM.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

Tremors 6: A Cold Day in Hell

They first try to blue filter the South African Desert to make it look like the north Arctic. Then Jamie Kennedy managed to make his role even worse than before in Tremors 5. The actual Graboid stuff was solid. But ALL of the dialog was painful, the pacing was entirely out of whack, and the characters were AWFUL.

I love the Tremors series, it's a fantastic standard for the 21st century b-movie. But this was so bad I scare every Tremors fan away that way they don't get ruined like me

Meet the Spartans. Terrible spoof.

Gods not dead 1 and 2. Even worse than the star wars holiday special lol.

The Last Airbender was horrible and is the reason I avoid those adaptations. Two other movies were Himalaya, where I fell asleep in the 1st minutes, and The Cartel, where I fell asleep (again) after 20-30 minutes.

Haven't seen lots of movies in my lifetime though, so I can't know which one's worst, yet these 3 above come to mind.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

I think mine is Requiem for A Dream. Watched the whole thing, it was the movie that convinced me that some are best watched on fast forward.

Someone complained about Last Action Hero? It is a perfect satire about the 80's and 90's action genre!

As for movies so bad/boring i fell asleep or wanted to walk out:
    The Last Jedi (killed any interest in Disney Star Wars)
    Elektra
    Catwoman
    The whole Resident Evil series (yes, even 1)
    Avengers
    Avengers: Age of Ultron (i stopped 10 minutes in)
    Batman: The Dark Knight Rises
    Versus
    Nearly every direct-to-DVD sequel Disney ever produced (Mulan 2, Hunchback 2, ....)
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Deleted
    If ignoring the typical hideous movies like Dragonball and The Last Airbender, do I say Pathfinder. Everything about it is just horrondous.