Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So the greast archdruid are unable to kill a banshee in a rangers body and a not in any way powered up orc warrior. Yep, this it he day Lore got dug up just so blizzard could spit on the rotting corpse of it.

"In the end, Alliance players return to Stormwind and Anduin confirms that peace can never be achieved with Sylvanas as warchief."

Peace would mean the end of WoW si yeah, of course!

"Burning of Burning"
    Because a single burning was not enough. MMO-C Horde bias confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoomkin View Post
    I've heard of the old phrase, "Fight Fire with Fire", but I don't think we are to take it literally.

Fixed, thanks!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance players are rewarded with the Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph while the Horde receives the War-Torn Reins of the Undercity Plaguebat.
    Does this mean you'll need to do it as both factions or would doing it with one will unlock both? I would be under the impression you get both but these days I am not sure!

Quote Originally Posted by kurn1701 View Post
    that dam missing cut scene....
    who started the fire?
    My money's on an Alliance character. Can't let the Horde get the... tree power. Or something.

Then again, maybe it's just Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by kurn1701 View Post
    that dam missing cut scene....
    who started the fire?
    Well, I didn't start the fire. It was always burning.

Well,there's one thing to be said - the horde will pay for this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Yeah I don't understand he could literally leave a smoking crater where she stand if he wanted to.

- - - Updated - - -

I never got over Auberdine and now I lose the one place I felt at peace at
    UHHHH have you seen tyhe sylv community?
    "SYLVANANS IS THE STRONGEST SHE CAN SCREAM AND STOP ANYONE FROM CASTING SPELLS! SHE COULD BE MALFURION, TYRANDE, ANY SPELL CASTER, AND ANY NORMAL PERSON TOO CAUSE SHE CAN BECOME A BANSHEE AND THEY CANT HURT HER"
    btw im not joking i would love to go look for the exact qoute (like this but less screamy rage)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgaz View Post
    I don't care if Sylvanas is crazy or if Malfurion is whining all the time ... I don't care who is supposed to be good or bad or grey or whatever ... but burning down that tree where I spent a lot of my vanilla time makes me sad.

Picking up corpses in Auberdine already was quite hard but this is even worse. It doesn't matter to me why or who did it. I'm just sad
    I don't usually get saddened by a game, but this, the destruction of Auberdine and Ysera's death are the saddest things in this game's storyline. So much time spent in that place and it was the first place I saw when I started this game as a kid. In classic it was always one of my favourite zones in the game, sharing the top favourite with Winterspring.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Well,there's one thing to be said - the horde will pay for this.
    Pay for what? We still don't know why is the tree burning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    Pay for what? We still don't know why is the tree burning.
    For burning the tree ofc. If you wanted to be all sunshine, flowers and rainbows then you should go alliance. I for one am proud to be horde because we're gonna hit the alliance hard and go full medieval on them. When we're done we'll take down azshara and n'zoth too.

Deleted
    Plaguebat > OversizedChickenWithHorns.
    The horde rewards once again look so much better than the ally ones. So glad that i switched horde for Legion.

Why every Horde Warchief must become a traitor in the end ? Yes, we know Sylvanas is becoming "too dark even for the Horde"....

Quote Originally Posted by adqo View Post
    For burning the tree ofc. If you wanted to be all sunshine, flowers and rainbows then you should go alliance. I for one am proud to be horde because we're gonna hit the alliance hard and go full medieval on them. When we're done we'll take down azshara and n'zoth too.
    Yea,hur hur,for the herd!Being is initiator of war is cool and fun. If before there was this grey area where the horde had it's "reasons",then now the horde's reasons for war is quite similar to Nazi Germany - total world dominance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea,hur hur,for the herd!Being is initiator of war is cool and fun. If before there was this grey area where the horde had it's "reasons",then now the horde's reasons for war is quite similar to Nazi Germany - total world dominance.
    And people wonder what would happen if a woman was in charge.

Horde has its reasons. Alliance wanted to attack them at Silithus so they made smart move and attacked Darnassus while most of the troops weren't there.

Deleted
    Yeah i no longer believe the horde set fire to the tree. It's way too easy at this point to think that. and since they have not revealed it either who did it. i think it's someone or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    Horde has its reasons. Alliance wanted to attack them at Silithus so they made smart move and attacked Darnassus while most of the troops weren't there.
    But people have been saying the book says the alliance sends an unarmed dwarven expedition first then the goblins arrived and proceeded to slaughter the dwarves.

Deleted
    DURR BUT MALFURION IZ THE STRUNGEST CHAR ON AZERUTTTTT
    *he got assbanged by SHADE of Xavius, S H A D E of Xavius*

Also I play horde because I like killing people (in game) and starting world wide wars, so suck my little belf weiner.