Poll: Well?

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    So where are you going to draw the line when it comes to a crutch and for those who capitalize on those who rely on such a crutch? If those are your qualifiers for what should be illegal then you're going to have to greatly expand upon it.

Caffeine can be a crutch and folks will pay a lot for it but does that mean we should make coffee illegal?
    when is the last time a crime or death was caused by caffeine? You are just being rediculous for the sake of argument at this point.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    yes there is and it exists. open container laws are a hell of a lot easier to enforce than differentiating between a hand rolled cigarette and an identical one with dope in it at 50 mph.
    You dont need an open container to drive under the influence, just like you dont need a joint to drive under the influence.

- - - Updated - - -

when is the last time a crime or death was caused by caffeine? You are just being rediculous for the sake of argument at this point.
    Who said anything about crime or death? You said it should be illegal because people use it as a crutch.

We are the first G7 Nation to make it federally legal on Oct 17th for recreational, and there is no limit to how much we can grow and store indoors .

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    We are the first G7 Nation to make it federally legal on Oct 17th for recreational, and there is no limit to how much we can grow and store indoors .
    Good for you. Maybe our idiots can just go up there and smoke themselves into a stupor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Incorrect. The smell is easily detectable. And why not just ban smoing while driving? Shit’s dangerous anyway.
    Watch it as every "long, slow drive" stoner switches to vape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Incorrect. The smell is easily detectable. And why not just ban smoing while driving? Shit’s dangerous anyway.
    I want to meet the officer that can smell the pot from a car going down the highway at 50.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeeeeeeeeeeep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for you. Maybe our idiots can just go up there and smoke themselves into a stupor.
    Pst.

Don't know how to tell you this, but legal Washington still produces plenty of smart people. They just have less stress and chronic pain.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Personally I would be just as happy if both were illegal. Too many need to fall back on that crutch, too many make money off of those that need that crutch.
    Not sure if it is a crutch more than it is a vice for some. I can tell you I smoke it all the time and I have become vastly more intelligent than I would have become without it.

People have heart attacks all the time. Some of those have caffeine as a contributing factor. So more frequently than marijuana.
    just another pot head arguement. the amounts in question are radically different and the people that have had heart attacks due to caffeine already had health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Not sure if it is a crutch more than it is a vice for some. I can tell you I smoke it all the time and I have become vastly more intelligent than I would have become without it.
    laughable. .

10+ Year Old Account
    Many already have for public consumption. No reason not to, if you have it available. One or two quick draws and nobody is the wiser.
    Preaching to the choir, man. How else do you think I microdose?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's not what your argument which I quoted was about though, really. You just made a list of parameters in regards to what you think should be illegal and I pointed out how your bias is allowing you to draw a line.

Which is fine, we're all entitled to our beliefs.

I don't smoke pot so I don't have a horse in this race even though it's being legalized in Canada. Just never cared for it.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2018-07-17 at 03:11 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edibles? I love a good gummy from time to time.
    I call them groovy bears.

Uh god it really is hilarious seeing what I can assume are grown adults trotting our the most retardedly juvenile arguments against what people do with their own bodies. Especially when they say Weed is somehow more dangerous that alcohol, I mean why not switch your avatar to something like “ I’m a liar or completely ignorant, guess which!”
    Last edited by Sky High; 2018-07-17 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Uh god it really is hilarious seeing what I can assume are grown adults trotting our the most retardedly juvenile arguments against what people do with their own bodies. Especially when they say Weed is somehow more dangerous that alcohol, I mean why not switch your avatar to something like “ I’m a liar or comepltly ignorant, guess which!”
    Have you ever met that funny reefer man?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    No, because it causes a lot of problems if it's legalized.
    You mean its causes a lot of problems because its illegal

laughable. .
    Honestly all drugs should be legal, no intelligent person knowing the side effects of certain drugs will go out and do them tomorrow.

No. There is no way to regulate who is driving while doped up. Police cannot pull over every person smoking in their car.
    In my state there have already been two fatalities caused by drivers operating their vehicle while high.
    And probably 2 to 3 times as many involving Alcohol in the same span. Dont fear monger.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    absolutely should be legalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.