Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It might be balanced over 120 instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I am sorry. I thought my sarcasm was obvious enough.
    I got it, and laffed

Guys going "it's the usual breakage" are right in that the breakage is indeed the usual, but there is a bigger picture here.

Do you remember them talking about squishing stats before they did it? There were civil discussions where the squish was one of the solutions to a known issue, everything was cool. Does anyone remember them saying "so, we are going with this particular solution and by the way this means that we are going to be doing it repeatedly every few years and every time you are going to be fucked for a month"?? No, because they didn't say anything like that. They picked that solution, cool, good for them, but who says it's now OK to screw the game every now and then because of that? You pick it, you make sure you implement it well. If that means you have to do some - gasp - testing and adjusting, go ahead and do it. With other solutions the difficulty would have been elsewhere, with this one you get the problem solved for nearly free (you just reduce a couple of numbers) but in return you have to go in and tune and make sure you don't miss things. So go ahead and test and tune.

It's idiotic that we are having issues like this. The "small indie company" meme is right on point. They are spending very little effort on testing and polish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they didn't really have enough time to prepare. People only told them from the first minute of Alpha that Legacy content wasn't scaling correctly.
    Or finally it's time to realize that the whole bfa thing is managed by the Team C and not by the top dogs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    It might be balanced over 120 instead?
    Most likely, but it shouldn't be though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Before pre-patch he died in three hits... Now you actually have to pay attention to tactics again. Fucking jesus. How could they fuck this up so bad
    You don't have to pay much attention. So what if you meet some competition, we just had a squish. He's still an easy kill.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Before pre-patch he died in three hits... Now you actually have to pay attention to tactics again. Fucking jesus. How could they fuck this up so bad
    Poor you. You will have to spend 3-4 min more. The horror.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    The sky isn't falling.
    This was true for every world war too... I find it funny how people get melodramatic over a little but reasonable complaint. It's annoying enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    "OH MY GOOOOOD THIS OBVIOUS BUG INCONVENIENCED ME FOR LIKE 2 MINUTES I NEED 2 RAGE ON MMO AS IF THIS IS ACTUALLY A SERIOUS ISSUE"

You could have reported the bug in a fraction of the time it took to create a topic crying manly tears about it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Just another JustRob thread, whiniest whiner in whineville.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    milions of people enjoy transmog farm - even blizzard openly admited how much people do it and how important part of game it is.

its nonsense to claim that its not important part of tuning for a multi billion dollar company - blizzard is not some garrage indie company - its a f... corporation - just hire 10 people for a month to tune it and fire them later - its not a rocket science
    It is important, but not during the release of a new expansion. Few people take time out of levelling in a new continent to go farm old raids, that is mostly content for when there is nothing new to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not like you need to make a raid group for that anymore. We still have it that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Ya he now dies in 10 seconds instead of 2.
    Which is unacceptable. We are supposed to grow stronger, not weaker. They can do with their numbers what they want but lorewise my character should not get weaker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    It is important, but not during the release of a new expansion. Few people take time out of levelling in a new continent to go farm old raids, that is mostly content for when there is nothing new to do.
    Thing is, there is nothing to do, this patch added 0 content.

OH NO! A random old boss from and old raid wasn't properly squished! CALL THE COPS!

Give it a fucking rest dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Berverk View Post
    Poor you. You will have to spend 3-4 min more. The horror.
    We should get stronger, not weaker.

lol. I hope they leave it this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Which is unacceptable. We are supposed to grow stronger, not weaker. They can do with their numbers what they want but lorewise my character should not get weaker.

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is, there is nothing to do, this patch added 0 content.
    Wrong it added -3 content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You don't have to pay much attention. So what if you meet some competition, we just had a squish. He's still an easy kill.
    I assume if he takes longer he actually gets off some bombs in phase 1? I would say you need to pay attention to a 1 shot mechanic.

At least you got to log in op... God the level of bitching and whining these days.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh look it's another JustRob bitch-post. What a time to be alive.

Deleted
    Well, they didn't really have enough time to prepare. People only told them from the first minute of Alpha that Legacy content wasn't scaling correctly.
    give the poor indi developer activision-blizzard a break ok?

whats the point of getting the lich kings mount if you cant see it anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    you know, you're right, we should give them a break being just a small indie company and all, they need time to test all the content and get a decent sample size of players before they can find and solve all the problems, because a few thousand players wasn't a big enough sample size for beta testing.
    You fucking missed the sarcasm and mockery of Blizzard in his post.