Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    Why are people shitting all over this guy? He's just sharing a neat trick if you want to chill in BGs with your rogue. It might not be a true "one shot", but it's pretty high burst.
    There really haven't been any true one shots that I am aware of since vanilla. Though all the youtubers claim they have one shot macros. I'm with you though, people shouldn't be shitting on this guy because he came up with a nice burst sequence and shared it

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The way god intended it.
    I think they were in a pretty good spot in Legion. The AWC all had a great deal of rogue comps, with RMP being the scariest of all of course.

But right now, in a expansion with the theme focused arround PVP I don't think they are going to let things stay as it is even if it's pre patch. IDK what is with rogues and I don't want to talk about it in here because talking about nerfs for a class in it's own forum only attracts imature people, but it's something along the lines of broken like this screen shot i'm talking about:

https://imgur.com/a/pfYfUqX
    Thanks for the heads up!

10+ Year Old Account
    From the timings it looks like you could add in ghostly strike for the extra 10% as well. When I would see stuff like this 10 years ago, I would log that class and spend all of pre-patch farming people, but it's just not in me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    I think they were in a pretty good spot in Legion. The AWC all had a great deal of rogue comps, with RMP being the scariest of all of course.

But right now, in a expansion with the theme focused arround PVP I don't think they are going to let things stay as it is even if it's pre patch. IDK what is with rogues and I don't want to talk about it in here because talking about nerfs for a class in it's own forum only attracts imature people, but it's something along the lines of broken like this screen shot i'm talking about:

https://imgur.com/a/pfYfUqX
    random screen shot of an arena match aside. I dont think any experienced rogue expects it to stay in that state. Rogues always kick ass at the start then get a heavy nerf early on and have to play catch up all expansion and then finally become relevant again once scaling had kicked in. Minus legion though because rogue scaling in legion sucked with haste being shit but thats fixed now

Assassination is even more op right now. Casters stand 0 chance, and honestly the only way other players have a chance is if you are already at low hp.

"hey bro, can you stand there and no do anything while i set this up?"

"sure thing"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    "hey bro, can you stand there and no do anything while i set this up?"

"sure thing"
    You think i formed a 20 player group just to make the video (^_^)
    This actually happened in an actual BG

The only inconvenience of the build is that you need another "friendly player" to cast "tricks of the trade" on.

You can do it on the beginning of the BG...and you have 30 seconds to attack someone.

I promisse...this video was not setted up.
    Otherwise i would have shown an actual one shot.

Right now its only one shotting people with "20k something HP"

The general course of Rogue PVP:

Pre Patch: Godly strong
    Season 1: Get nerfed and become dogshit

Then by the end of the expansion they become better again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    Why are people shitting all over this guy? He's just sharing a neat trick if you want to chill in BGs with your rogue. It might not be a true "one shot", but it's pretty high burst.
    Because he said "1 shot", then proceeded to not 1-shot. When people point out that he doesn't understand the meaning of 1-shot, he verbally snipes at them.

Did I miss something here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kichigaijin View Post
    Because he said "1 shot", then proceeded to not 1-shot. When people point out that he doesn't understand the meaning of 1-shot, he verbally snipes at them.

Did I miss something here?
    Its my bad.
    I should have made a video actually one shotting...for entertainment value. (and click bait)

But i was hasty and fast and did a quick video where the guy survived.

From further testing (after the video) i am one shotting people with 25-28k health.

I literally just one shoted a warrior with 28k health...like...20min ago :3

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Its my bad.
    I should have made a video actually one shotting...for entertainment value. (and click bait)

From further testing (after the video) i am one shotting people with 25-28k health.

Its almost like theres a very recent pre patch out or something and theres imbalances

Deleted
    Its almost like theres a very recent pre patch out or something and theres imbalances
    imbalances?

I dont know what you are talking about.
    That video?
    Its a fail video, it even says "almost". What a loser.

*cough* *cough*

Nothing to see here

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get why all the hate here. Considering how undergeared his rogue was in comparison to the hunter that was a pretty impressive burst of damage. I'm looking forward to trying that out on my rogue.

Edit: I just ran into an Alliance hunter and tried that. He too had a bit over 30k health, but since my rogue has 35k he just melted and I didn't even have anyone to get the Tricks buff on or the bg potion! Still not as broken as Sub was before the pre-patch, but this will do nicely for now.
    Last edited by Galbrei; 2018-07-18 at 11:51 PM.

imbalances?

I dont know what you are talking about.
    That video?
    Its a fail video, it even says "almost". What a loser.

*cough* *cough*

Nothing to see here

Im not hating on your video. Just saying these kind of things happen with such a big change

The real way to oneshot people right now is using your PvE trinket procs, on any dps.

Deleted
    Im not hating on your video. Just saying these kind of things happen with such a big change
    Oh no, i was just kidding.

I was trying to be funny saying "there is nothing to see here" so Blizzard doesnt nerf us Outlaw rogues

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Don't get why all the hate here. Considering how undergeared his rogue was in comparison to the hunter that was a pretty impressive burst of damage. I'm looking forward to trying that out on my rogue.

Edit: I just ran into an Alliance hunter and tried that. He too had a bit over 30k health, but since my rogue has 35k he just melted and I didn't even have anyone to get the Tricks buff on or the bg potion! Still not as broken as Sub was before the pre-patch, but this will do nicely for now.
    Glad to see i found a brother in arms
    Im so happy now.

Until we get nerfed.
    Then...is back to alcohol and depression

Its my bad.

Just make a new video, do a compilation of the one-shots.

Oh no, i was just kidding.

I was trying to be funny saying "there is nothing to see here" so Blizzard doesnt nerf us Outlaw rogues

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to see i found a brother in arms
    Im so happy now.

Until we get nerfed.
    Then...is back to alcohol and depression
    The great eye of blizzard is ever watchful. There is evil there that does not sleep. Not with 10,000 men could you do this, it is folly

Well...if you want to get technical on me...ok
    They don't give you a hole-in-one in golf for getting 95% to the hole, do they?

Your combo is interesting, however. I plan on trying out Outlaw tonight. I played Sin last night and liked it, especially in War Mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    There really haven't been any true one shots that I am aware of since vanilla. Though all the youtubers claim they have one shot macros. I'm with you though, people shouldn't be shitting on this guy because he came up with a nice burst sequence and shared it
    This game has had true one-shots up until Legion pretty much.
    If you were ever geared in a previous expansion and faced someone not-so-geared or had no resil, you would literally delete the dude on most classes in one spell.