Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite part was whispering a guy to leave me alone and he called me a bitch. So I treated him like a bitch and got two friends to camp him for 3 hours. He kept whispering us to leave him alone because it wasn’t fun anymore. It was fun for us.

This is my extent of World PvP for all of Legion. This doesn’t even say anything about the assholes who camp the Argus beacons with 15 people.

Deleted
    1) Before i say anything let me just say I HATE the activity of killing low levels

BUT

I completly agree some of the fun in World PvP is in its "non-consensuality".

How can i explain it...

Its like when i used to kill players in Stormwind and Orgrimmar after they took a portal to it.
    It gives a weird thrill to kill players in their home town. The place they least expect. The place where they felt "safe"

Some of the beauty of "non-consensuality" in World PvP is that it makes it so the activity is fluid and can happen in the most strange of places or the weirdest times.
    Now everyone is expecting it...and it is kinda strange.

But whatever, i dont mind the change IF, and only IF it will work out in the end and MANY people play with Wormode: ON.
    Which is kinda making me worried.
    Am i going to play the game alone from now on because no one will turn on War Mode?
    We will see.

Makes thread drama posting and then bashes those who give him criticism. Yikes.

I enjoy the new system a lot and I actually have seen lower level players out questing in the world. I don't think world pvp is dead at all. It's evolving.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    1) Before i say anything let me just say I HATE the activity of killing low levels

BUT

I completly agree some of the fun in World PvP is in its "non-consensuality".

How can i explain it...

Its like when i used to kill players in Stormwind and Orgrimmar after they took a portal to it.
    It gives a weird thrill to kill players in their home town. The place they least expect. The place where they felt "safe"

Some of the beauty of "non-consensuality" in World PvP is that it makes it so the activity is fluid and can happen in the most strange of places or the weirdest times.
    Now everyone is expecting it...and it is kinda strange.

But whatever, i dont mind the change IF, and only IF it will work out in the end and MANY people play with Wormode: ON.
    Which is kinda making me worried.
    Am i going to play the game alone from now on because no one will turn on War Mode?
    We will see.
    Ok that's an opinion I can see the sense in!

Ganking low levels isn't Pvp. That's just a Asshole vs. Player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    you could always kill someone from opposite faction almost ANYWHERE.
    Just because you can do something doesn't mean you always should... If you find enjoyment in killing people who die in 1 hit from you, and pose you no threat, then you're just power tripping on being a dick to people, and gaming in general is better off without you. If you're killing people who pose you at least some sort of threat then fine, whatever, but if you're running around one shotting people 50+ ilvls below you (let alone actual character levels) you're everything wrong with PvP servers.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-07-19 at 03:02 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

I would not classifying 1 shotting someone 10+ levels under you as PvP. Nor would I classify wacking someone while they're killing such and such elite and have already spent their resources PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Truth be told, BFA prepatch killed all world pvp. The major fun about world pvp was Unfairness of it. Not only now you can't oneshot low levels, most people will now just turn off pvp completely. It was fun to encouter people who didn't enjoy pvp, it was fun to pvp to fight for mobs. Now it's all gone. The most fun fact in BFA you even level in different areas than opposite faction lowering chances to meet them even more...

I hate to whine, but it's just when Blizzard is removing such major fun from the game it's hard to be silent.
    No, only Douchebaggery was about unfairness, if you don't like a fair fight.... I pity you.

Good to know who the gankers are!

Most normal people prefer a fair fight. Whiny gankers are not normal.

was wondering when I was going to start seeing these posts "wahhh I can't gank unsuspecting lowbies anymore waaaah"

10+ Year Old Account
    >thinks world pvp is killing low levels
    >thinks fun = unfairness
    >mfw lolwat

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?
    OP sounds like someone who starts his day like Gru from Despicable Me. I know that different folks different strokes, but how can anyone get any fun from harassing players that pose no threat or challenge.

I´m quite sure most of the playerbase won´t miss that kind of "World PvP".

PD: Thank fot the new signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Sad part, there are probably people that would enjoy this. :\

So, I'm from Goldrinn - US, a previous non pvp realm with Alliance as majority, and i never liked pvp that much, but i decided to give this war mode a shot, doing wq in all the broken islands zones, from 20h to 00h, except for those free-for-all wq, i came across to only 4 players, same realm as mine.
    I don't know if there's any problem with sharding (that suppose will put you in the same shard with others with war mode, at least in the same CRZ), or if people just don't get interest yet, at least in those free-for-all wq i not been 1 shot like was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    Good to know who the gankers are!

Most normal people prefer a fair fight. Whiny gankers are not normal.
    Yeah, I prefer a fair fight as much as possible when I instigate open world PvP. When it came to the Talon's Vengeance rep grind, I actually made a macro of /apologize to all the super undergeared people and same faction people when I was killing them, because it does feel kind of cheap doing that and not really fun. Maybe Blizz can get away from those types of grinds, especially when it's killing blows only, ugh.

Although... I do get those streaks of vengeance from time to time, reminiscent of vanilla escalation PvP battles that start from lowbie mass murders. In general, I won't start PvP fights, but I'll certainly finish them and camp the offenders as long as possible.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    People said the same thing when raid items got removed from rated. It was suppose to kill arena.

Adapt or accept you really never was great in wpvp anyway.

Get pooped on ganker. You're likely the same kind of person that would kill my alts as I was leveling them only to be camped shortly after by my main that severally out geared you. And then you have the audacity to say the only reason I'm beating you is I have PvE gear. Unfair you say? It works both ways. Sucks to suck.

I have always played in PvP servers. Now with Warmode, since most open world PvP encounters are 1v1, I will simply disable it while playing classes that are garbage in 1v1, and enable it while playing with a good 1v1 class.

rest in peace world pvp. everyone knows who was the best subtlety rogue during warlords of draenor.

after doing great research i've come to the conclusion that blizzard is; blizzed entertainment because they roll us into Lincoln blunts and smoke us.
    Last edited by Naiattavain; 2018-07-19 at 05:40 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    How sad that you cant be a cunt and gank lowbies I really do feel that the game is unplayable for you !

Cant rank in arenas or feel good in battlegrounds so gotta pick on the unsuspecting lowbies to get their jollies Poor thing....