Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Truth be told, BFA prepatch killed all world pvp. The major fun about world pvp was Unfairness of it. Not only now you can't oneshot low levels, most people will now just turn off pvp completely. It was fun to encouter people who didn't enjoy pvp, it was fun to pvp to fight for mobs. Now it's all gone. The most fun fact in BFA you even level in different areas than opposite faction lowering chances to meet them even more...

I hate to whine, but it's just when Blizzard is removing such major fun from the game it's hard to be silent.
    Nah, ganking is dead - not world PvP. World PvP is more alive than before, actually, and it's only going to grow in BfA.

Sorry you can't ruin the fun of everyone at our near Honor Hold anymore. It truly must suck. xD

Truth be told, BFA prepatch killed all world pvp. The major fun about world pvp was Unfairness of it. Not only now you can't oneshot low levels, most people will now just turn off pvp completely. It was fun to encouter people who didn't enjoy pvp, it was fun to pvp to fight for mobs. Now it's all gone. The most fun fact in BFA you even level in different areas than opposite faction lowering chances to meet them even more...

I hate to whine, but it's just when Blizzard is removing such major fun from the game it's hard to be silent.
    There is currently a war raging in STV over that cave with the Chromatic Sword. World PVP is hardly dead.

Deleted
    I have no idea what people are talking about. I feel world pvp has improved with warmode, already had lots of fun.

Deleted
    World pvp aint dead! The whole night y-day me and my guild was pvping like mad! I belive this is gonna be a lot of fun!

Deleted
    World pvp is decent now for the maybe the first time in forever since everyone has a fighting chance and you can opt out of it. So it often turns into huge brawls of willing participants that even lower levels can participate in, which doesn't affect the game experience for carebears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    World PVP is more alive than ever. It's just not the way you like it.
    That!

I'm not a PvP guy, and yet, I've always played in a PvP server, so the first thing I did when patch went live was to turn on PvP and nothing feels different from before.

Deleted
    Don't you worry OP. i'm sure you will get ganked regularly early on by achievement hunters and premade WQ groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?
    not gonna lie, i chuckled.

Wow. One shotting low levels and bullying others who didn't want to pvp was fun and now it's literally unplayable for you? Seek help. You're the problem.

well now you'll have to l2p instead of ganking lowbies i guess

life's hard man....

You mean ganking is dead?

OP: Waaaaah I can't gank undergeared people , I have to fight people who actually know how to pvp so I'M the baddie now! Help me papa blizz.

That's you. That's what you sound like. Your arguments are silly. You can still phase yourself with war mode, with separate mobs in open world. You absolutely can still fight anyone who is fighting your mobs - if you're opted into war mode. But oh wait, you don't want to do that, because your 1200 rated ass can't compete in an actual fight.

Tp. The major fun about world pvp was Unfairness of it
    Maybe if you a Rogue who enjoys greykills and camping... You just sound like a jerk and I'm glad you're unhappy with these changes.

A stupid def warrior attacked me when I was doing some grey quests for achievements some days ago (before patch), I escaped the fight before finishing my quests then when I was porting that smart ass just attacked me... AND DIED MISERABLY LOL, of course with insta-rage-spirit-release

You're probably one of this kind of bad players, good riddance indeed !
    Last edited by vashe9; 2018-07-19 at 10:42 AM.

Yeah go plough yourself , people like you are cancers of pvp , you can't fight fair vs someone of your own lvl so you go and gank low lvls . Now get rekt scrub .

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I don't hate world PvP when there is a fairness to it.

For example, I hate low level ganking ... do something else with your time. That isn't fun. I also hate the Warden Towers where people wait until you are fighting the Elite Captain and than jump you to kill you. It is more fun to beat people in a fair fight.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Wow, so you literally just play to grief/troll newbies. Such is your life.

And of course, nothing of value was lost.

The major fun about world pvp was Unfairness of it.
    Not only now you can't oneshot low levels
    Quite the distinguished gentleman, aren't you? Would you like some more salt with your children's tears as you beat them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604 View Post
    The same thing happened as with the removal of twinks. It wasn't fun for 95% of people. It was only fun for the players being crappy to other people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    You found that fun? I say good riddance to you then, go get your power trip somewhere else, the rest of us who care about actually having a real fight will get back to our PvP just fine in your absence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    did you ever consider a career as professional candy-thief of 3year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Yeah, so you're a greifer, good for you, good riddance, and goodbye, the game is better off without you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    If you only have fun in PvP by causing other people to have less fun, maybe you're the problem.
    First page fuckin' NAILED it. High five, guys and gals.

Maybe you could get a bucket of shit and put it on your head instead?
    And then OP proves how much of a dbag he is right out the gate in initial responses. Bravo.

From the sound of it all the people who got roped by friends to play on pvo servers are finally able to play without making an alt somewhere. Good for them. as for people who view wpvp as "one shotting lowbies" I guess it's time to grow up out of the middle school bully phase.

Fuck, I did not take into account the probability of this being a Troll thread. I am going to bed.