Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/news/natio...%BC/ar-AAyQ8DL

Doesn't act like refugees, instead they are ungrateful and act entitled. They spit in our faces as a thank you for the help they've received.

Refer to the article I posted, they're quitting their jobs despite their earlier complaints about not being able to provide for themselves. Their reasons for quitting? They cite communication issues due to language, due to not being able to practice their religion as they want to, because it's not the pay or working environment they expected.
    They are having a hard time adapting to the South Korean xenophobic workaholic culture which is not surprising, the only place that could have been worse for them to land would have been Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    When did I ever say it was good?

Unless you are advocating forcing your values on them, your words are bluster and serve no purpose.

And if you do think your values should be forced upon them... Then once again, how very imperialist of you.
    Nothing we post here serves a purpose if you want to be like that, so why discuss anything at all??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienated Liberal Mitten View Post
    Nothing we post here serves a purpose if you want to be like that, so why discuss anything at all??
    It serves my purpose, which is mocking you.

It serves my purpose, which is mocking you.
    What a waste of time tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Feel free to use the dictionary definition.

Did I hurt your feelers?

- - - Updated - - -

Did I say anything about giving them a single penny?

Let them come, let them work and earn their keep.
    We have welfare states in the first world, you know? Also, you're so fixated on the money. The cost isn't all in paper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    We have welfare states in the first world, you know? Also, you're so fixated on the money. The cost isn't all in paper.
    Don't bother, he is delusional and will just start harping about how we should do away with welfare states... And then when you call him a monster and talk about how people will be dying in the streets in his libertarian utopia, he will go "Nuh uh! I would donate to them so it would be fine!"

He has this argument in quite literally every single thread about immigration.

So, if the people decide that white people should be murdered, you are fine with that? At one point, people really liked slavery.

I'm just curious to see how far your authoritarianism goes.
    From not wanting a flood of immigration to a genocide of white people? Are you sure it's me going too far?
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Religion is a demographic background. Especially in cases like Judaism or Islam.
    and people can willingly choose to follow any religion, or no religion at all.
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    From not wanting a flood of immigration to a genocide of white people? Are you sure it's me going too far?
    Is this your first time encountering the machismo troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    It is to Muslims.
    Christians are busy killing and canibalizing people who are Muslims in Africa so...

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Christians are busy killing and canibalizing people who are Muslims in Africa so...
    Sounds like Africa is a shithole. Not a very strong argument for shipping these people to civilized nations.

Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    I do. Because even if you SAY you don't want to practice thought policing, those are words.
    In action and fact, you DO in fact try to actively change the mind and thought of anyone that does not agree with your view.

The ironic thing is, people that are the most fascist always say they want "Freedom", but those are words. Action is what matters
    and in actions you try to control people's thoughts and feelings to match your view that people should be free to immigrate anywhere they want

Tell me more about how you want people to be "free to feel and believe what they want", and then keep on trying to silence or change those exact "feels and beliefs" of people that don't agree with you.

Go on It would be almost funny... if it wasn't so sad
    Having a discussion is a far cry from putting a gun to their head if they resist or refuse.

I have no desire to silence white nationalists, quite the opposite. I want everyone to know exactly who they are, and what they stand for.

Once again, you lose.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell...
    “We are not against all refugees. But we should not accept foreigners who try to exploit the policy as a means of seeking economic interests and dodging the draft in their countries
    Werent almost all of the refugees friom Yemen? How the hell is that dodging the draft
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    It is to Muslims.
    And to nationalists and white nationalists. I guess that means you are admitting to being just like radical Muslims.

Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    Then it sounds like you have a welfare problem, and an opposition to the free markets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    You said people should decide how they live, and I was merely pointing to things that people have done, that you would apparently be fine with... as they decided it.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't bother, he is delusional and will just start harping about how we should do away with welfare states... And then when you call him a monster and talk about how people will be dying in the streets in his libertarian utopia, he will go "Nuh uh! I would donate to them so it would be fine!"

He has this argument in quite literally every single thread about immigration.
    Well, when you guys constantly rail against individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets, not much more needs to be said.

Why do you guys hate those things so much?

This could never happen in sweden. Sweden hates its citizens and is dead serious to import as many islamists as possible. Sad...

And my government calls itself a feminist government. What a fucking joke

Im on your side South Korea. Keep strong!
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2018-07-20 at 12:39 AM.

You mean individual liberty? The idea that people should be free to do what they want, so long as it does not harm others?

Sorry, I'm not a hateful white nationalist, unlike some people.
    OMG you're so right. Immigration laws are an assault on freedoms. Just like you locking your doors.. I should be free to go inside your house and use/take whatever I wish. Because.. muh.. freedumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    OMG you're so right. Immigration laws are an assault on freedoms. Just like you locking your doors.. I should be free to go inside your house and use/take whatever I wish. Because.. muh.. freedumb.
    I'm sorry you are so opposed to freedom... typical Trumpster.

This sort of thing is happening in other countries. Politicians and the government don't have a choice when their own citizenry demands it.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    So roughly almost 1% of the population?
    you need to do better math. korea has a population of over 52 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    you need to do better math. korea has a population of over 52 million.
    Uh-huh...yeah...and 1% of 52 million is?