Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    In that case, turn it off. I'd do it if I just had access to the honor talents, because I love genuine world PvP, and I don't freak out by getting ganked. The 10% bonus is just that: a bonus.

- - - Updated - - -

That'll happen early on, but hopefully most of those come to their senses and join the non-PvP daycare where they belong.
    Legion pvp is brain dead as shit get over yourself. The only expansion where you can master a class in a day because they gutted anything that took brain power. Vanilla has more fucking depth, I wouldn't take pride in current wow pvp is just trash.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-07-20 at 04:08 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    they already are lol
    Uh yeah, that's basic math - what's your point?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Legion pvp is brain dead as shit get over yourself. The only expansion where you can master a class in a day because they gutted anything that took brain power. Vanilla has more fucking depth, I wouldn't take pride in current wow pvp is just trash.
    I have no fucking clue what point you think you're making here.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no fucking clue what point you think you're making here.
    You calling people care bears like wow pvp isn't fucking garbage. Go play quake, sc2, or fortnite something that requires brain power than maybe talk shit. Fornite doesn't have mmr which holds it back but takes far more skill than current wow. A bunch of retards running around rotating through cds and spamming the buttons that light up. Wow has taken skill since wotlk.

You playing wow for dummies edition my dude outside of high rated 3v3 the game is trash for a pvp point of view. It's be made when tardlets in my mind.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-07-20 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    You calling people care bears like wow pvp isn't fucking garbage. Go play quake, sc2, or fortnite something that requires brain power than maybe talk shit. Fornite doesn't have mmr which holds it back but takes far more skill than current wow. A bunch of retards running around rotating through cds and spamming the buttons that light up. Wow has taken skill since wotlk.

You playing wow for dummies edition my dude outside of high rated 3v3 the game is trash for a pvp point of view. It's be made when tardlets in my mind.
    Still no fucking point in sight here in the midst of truly awful English. Maybe you're replying to the wrong person?

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    That is awesome! Quick question, does it work on druid forms?
    I haven't tested it, but I'd assume it follows the same rule as the shell?

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    are you serious ? WoW has been always a PVE Game.
    No it wasnt just a pve game. As much as some of those pve loving devs now want to make it look like it was, a big part of the success of wow and growing the game had to do with how fluid its pvp played out compared to other mmos. Many people picked up wow because they watched early wow pvp vids by guys like Vurtne, Drakedog and others and that got them into trying out the game themselves. I don't think videos of 40 players shooting magical missles at mostly stationary tank and spank fights in MC would have had the same effect on people...

The game participation was always split pretty even between pve and pvp up until Cata, where they were posting some very detailed statistics about their game. The information is out there, you do not have to shut your eyes to facts just so you can keep believing in your own shrouded view or what some dev PR talk pre-expansion is trying to make you believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by heinz0r View Post
    No it wasnt just a pve game. As much as some of those pve loving devs now want to make it look like it was, a big part of the success of wow and growing the game had to do with how fluid its pvp played out compared to other mmos. Many people picked up wow because they watched early wow pvp vids by guys like Vurtne, Drakedog and others and that got them into trying out the game themselves. I don't think videos of 40 players shooting magical missles at mostly stationary tank and spank fights in MC would have had the same effect on people...

The game participation was always split pretty even between pve and pvp up until Cata, where they were posting some very detailed statistics about their game. The information is out there, you do not have to shut your eyes to facts just so you can keep believing in your own shrouded view or what some dev PR talk pre-expansion is trying to make you believe.
    and again

WoW was ALWAYS a PvE Game with a stupid broken MINIGAME they called PVP.

Repeating your false claim does not make it true all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    It's literally NOT the reason Blizzard is doing it. They do it to lessen the loss of pvp. Not to incentive the use, at all. 10% would be way not enough if you really wanted to cover the time lost to active pvp fighting and corpse running.

Nice try to push your narrative tho.
    Push my narrative? What narrative exactly am I pushing? Get over yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

In that case, turn it off. I'd do it if I just had access to the honor talents, because I love genuine world PvP, and I don't freak out by getting ganked. The 10% bonus is just that: a bonus.
    I enjoy world PvP and I wouldn't mind the distraction. What I dislike about PvP servers is that that kind of PvP rarely occurs; it's always been high level players camping lower level ones, and most players avoiding any kind of PvP situation where they might be in danger.

I may or may not use War Mode, and the 10% certainly doesn't have to make up for it. The problem is not that it doesn't, the problem is that people think it should. It's good, though, that people do, otherwise I suspect there would not be many (any?) people using it to begin with.

Take it as you will.

I do too - I don't cower from PvP to do it though, the best parts of the game is where you have both in the same place.
    That is your opinion. Others have the opposite opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by heinz0r View Post
    Repeating your false claim does not make it true all of a sudden.
    It isn''t a false claim. you continually insisting it is a false claim doesn't make it one either.

War Mode should have an EXP bonus for defeating Silver Elite mobs. Make them worth while, and PvPers will fight over the "objective".

Still no fucking point in sight here in the midst of truly awful English. Maybe you're replying to the wrong person?
    Your trying to have be an elitist over wow pvp when it requires zero brain power that's my point. It's fucking sad.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do? I whole heartedly hope that everyone who doesn't fight back when in a PvP scenario permanently disappears from any and all PvP areas. The worst thing when fighting someone near (whether equal, below, or above) your level is when they just stop as if you're being a dick for attacking them. It's how the game is supposed to be played.
    Eh. As much as I enjoy PvP sometimes I just don't feel like it so I'll /clap for some random that wants to fight me while I'm on my way somewhere and corpse hop to where I need to be if need be. It's faster and less dumb than fighting some caffeine and sexual frustration fueled tween that wants to world PvP. Now that there is incentive to PvP? We'll see.

oops, quoted the wrong message

The bonus isn't supposed to be incentive, it's supposed to make up for the loss of leveling speed due to PvPing. If it was too good, you'd have the people who are terrified of PvP using War Mode and complaining like the children they are.
    that's the one i wanted to quote. already had people complain about being attacked by other players in war mode lol on day 1

Bonuses typically go out due to lack of participation. There is a bonus cache for group finder if not enough tanks or healers queue. Maybe if not enough people have turned PvP mode on, the bonus is lit at 1% and keeps incermenting until people start flagging themselves for PvP? However, why stop at 10%? Blizzard also gives bonuses for failing, like the 5% stacking bonus for wiping in LFR. Maybe if you get a 1% bonus on War Mode if you get killed in PvP that stacks to a max of 10%?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    and again

WoW was ALWAYS a PvE Game with a stupid broken MINIGAME they called PVP.
    I don't see raids in esports. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    oops, quoted the wrong message

that's the one i wanted to quote. already had people complain about being attacked by other players in war mode lol on day 1
    Yeah that'll happen early on, eventually people will see that 10% doesn't make up for the PvP in most zones.

Deleted
    Wow this got derailed quickly. I'm 105 I've had it on since I started doing MOP. It's fun at the most you have a <5 min ghost walk back to your corpse. Big deal. At this point no one has corpse camped me, primarily because I haven't been an insufferable shit by spamming emotes when someone has the "audacity" to attack me. If you don't like it don't turn it on simple.